Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Premier [FVSL Premier] Results & Banter - March 05'

Status
Not open for further replies.

Big T's chacha

Mar 9, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
ehhhhhhh coach ne time, we all coool here, we just hate gn. lol,,,,,,,, sufc..... y'all aint got nothing on us.... WHAT>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>...........

Big T

Oct 1, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
I guess someone let the sufc kids out of school early today :rolleyes:........Now a friendly reminder to our young squad who are eagerly posting here, to post with some thought......no need to come on here and spout off. Don't be punks... you don't want to sound like previous idiots who post crap. Nobody likes the hater/gangsta talk. Ease up, I'm serious.

Skip

Jan 8, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Well said T.

You best listen to T's advice chacha, otherwise you might be finding yourself in the back of the black van, heading on a loooooong ride to 'hurtsville'. :D

Big T's chacha

Mar 9, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
ehhhhhhhh guys lighten up a bit eh. we just adding some balls to this thread. Captain Smallnuts is cool with it, hey Big T.... chittar kanaa.... i'm ur chacha. but Big T.... u know we gonna rip shiaaaaat up in the u-21 league. we confident, excited and stacked, dangerous combination.... y'all know how it goes. SUFC.... y'all aint got nothing on us...... WHAT>>>>>>>>>>>>>>.........

Rangerforever

Sep 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I should say Coach - Speaking of Big T's.

Shades of Regs' Peg avatar - You two are so much alike. :rolleyes: ;)

How do you like my new avatar ya wee shite? :p

Primetime101

Mar 10, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Well no pregame banter for the big relegation match this week?? I guess i better get it going.
SUFC VS NORTH DELTA Lions: last time these 2 teams met it was a 4-2 win according to the webstie wasnt at the game have no clue who played or who controlled the game. However from reading from this site seems like Lions are trying to improve week by week and the sikhs well there just doing what they can. My pick in this game is a 3-1 lions win, with the sikhs scoring first on a pk. What does everyone else think?? Personally i think SUFC have to get there act together by fielding a proper team weak in and week out and actually praticing i think in DIV1 they would just be a mid table team adn that relegation will be good for them. The lions however from what ive heard work hard everyweek and actually pratice and if they stay up this year may just be picking up some quality players for next season to get them going. Anyways best of luck to both but ill be seeing the sikhs in div 1 next year

Big T

Oct 1, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Got to love the GN boys when they talk smack. Clean your own glass house before you through stones our way. Oh by the way how is the GN - Lions merger coming along ? I don't know what the Lions are really playing for, rumour has it that a few of them are leaving the fold to go to Delta Metro and GN.

As for us not feilding 11, name a game which we have forfeited....Premier, CAT, U-21 , go ahead......unlike GN who have made it an annual act.

LFC2

Sep 8, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Primetime101 said:
Well no pregame banter for the big relegation match this week?? I guess i better get it going.
SUFC VS NORTH DELTA Lions: last time these 2 teams met it was a 4-2 win according to the webstie wasnt at the game have no clue who played or who controlled the game. However from reading from this site seems like Lions are trying to improve week by week and the sikhs well there just doing what they can. My pick in this game is a 3-1 lions win, with the sikhs scoring first on a pk. What does everyone else think?? Personally i think SUFC have to get there act together by fielding a proper team weak in and week out and actually praticing i think in DIV1 they would just be a mid table team adn that relegation will be good for them. The lions however from what ive heard work hard everyweek and actually pratice and if they stay up this year may just be picking up some quality players for next season to get them going. Anyways best of luck to both but ill be seeing the sikhs in div 1 next year

Both sides are shite and should go down. Both do nothing to improve the division. Lions play a style that will never get them ahead. 9 guys along the back and hope for the best on one of their few forays forward. Any organized Div 1 or 2 side could do that and be just as effective week in and week out. Granted they pushed us last week, but that was our own doing. Sikh, well look at my October rant. When they lose 6-1 in the course of a relegation battle last week, tells me there not even close. Anyways have at er, its flipping boring in here.

Sage

Jan 14, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Big T said:
Oh by the way how is the GN - Lions merger coming along ? I don't know what the Lions are really playing for, rumour has it that a few of them are leaving the fold to go to Delta Metro and GN.

Just curious as to what will happen if the Lions do stay up? Are a bunch of guys already committed to leaving (to Delta or GN) or will they stay together if still in premier?

I'm picking the Lions to beat SUFC and stay up... no disrespect to Big T et al, the Lions are a better squad. I could be proven wrong this weekend :D

Big T

Oct 1, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
LFC - you know what.... I think you are right......the two squads have done diddly squat this year to bring quality to the premier division. I said it before and I'll say it again......if we stay up there has to be a major overhaul to right the ship.

Sage - no disrespect taken from your comments......I personally think we are the underdog, but I also know if we bring our best game we will pervail.

Guinness

Sep 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
"previously recorded" by LFC2
When they lose 6-1 in the course of a relegation battle last week, tells me there not even close.
Give SUFC a break, they did play against PAU!!! :rolleyes: Although, they have been slaughtered a few times this year!!!
As for the Lions, personally I think a lot of most of them as lads, but their play this year has been pish to say the least... That said, I do give them credit for pushing teams week in and week out... For that they have helped the premier div. this season (in a small way of course) ;)

Edge: ND Lions, BUT by no means does that guarentee anything!!! They still have to play the 2nd place Div. 1 side (Aldergrove or #22 F.C.) and could bottle it if they don't come to play both legs!!!

Osame bin madden

Feb 2, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Poco vs Delta

We have been so focused on the Pak Cup that we havent discussed the game against Delta {as far as I know}. Has their been a ruling on that game? I wouldnt expect us to dial in the points, but the league means nothing at this point, and once we beat the Rangers it will mean even less. We could play Delta the weekend before the Pak finals but who wants to risk injury or cards..

Congrats to Langley and their Championship. They have done a tremendous rebuilding job in the last 2 years. I was really looking forward to beating them this weekend.. Oh well.. If you go back to the last 6 years, every champ finished 2nd the previous year, except when we [ Poco City Dominion] won back to back. I guess Chilliwack should be making big celebration plans for next year.

Stepchild

Jun 3, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: Poco vs Delta

Osame bin madden said:
Oh well.. If you go back to the last 6 years, every champ finished 2nd the previous year, except when we [ Poco City Dominion] .
How short your memory is, didn't we {Surrey Rangers} do it recently. Discuss................... :D

Knees United

Aug 27, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
So I decided to go watch the Delta/PAU game thinking this would be the game of the day....looking back this was a poor decision as PAU had the game in the bag 15 minutes in with a 3-0 lead. Delta, on the day, was a real disappointment but looking at their situation with a "half full" attitude if they can manage a win against Poco in their last league game, then maybe they can squeak into the BC's....oh...sorry...bad math.....you're out of that Cup too. Again, putting a positive spin on yesterday's events (ie: getting smoked by PAU and being knocked out of both the Pak Cup and the BC's) the team can take the rest of the Winter and Spring off and take an "honest" run at the Summer league title. NOTE to all teams, I do mean it when I say HONEST....especially you GN Sport....Delta is tired have having astrics next to their wins.

Crafty, I was hoping you could answer a couple of questions for all your fans out there (including me). What are you most disappointed about.....

- Being knocked out of two couples in the first 15 minutes of yesterday's game?

- Not making a quick enough sub. when given the opportunity and on the ensuing play it ending up in the back of your net for a 1-0 lead for PAU?

- The hidious dance the PAU player did after scoring the opener? Its too bad a good player like that (fast, fit, & versatile) has to stoop to such levels....work on your dance moves dude!!

Before I go on, I want to reiterate my support to the fine Delta program and want to voice my continued commitment, as a fan, to Crafty and the boys even though they finished 0-2 in the Pakenham Cup this year.

Crafty, I was hoping you could clarify one thing for me. I was very surprised you didn't shake the PAU players hands after the game.

-Was putting your team's equipment away was more important?...or....

-Were you deep in thought on a possible protest?...IE: that dance after the first goal....or.....

-Because you went into the PAU locker room at half-time and acknowledged defeat then?

Crafty, I am tired of being a fan and was wondering if you were going to be having open tryouts? I've never played before but I think I could help you guys out...let me know!

Your friend,
KU

sixfyv

Apr 14, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
next week we have a bye... then we play poco on good friday at their park... i think

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0