Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Premier [FVSL Premier] Results & Banter - Dec/Jan 2005

Who will hand Langley their first defeat of the season?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Yoda

Staff member
Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 25, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Guiness should be posting something stupid any minute now.
Just wait for it, here it comes.

Guinness

Sep 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: something stupid

Lucy, nice vocabulary you smelly pirate hooker, go back to your home (the Div. 2 threads) on whore island!!!
Originally posted by Wigger
winning bitch
PAU and Surrey United have always been quite successful... Cheers ;)

Piss takes a side, I am still gutted about this whole make-up game thingy, but the decision has been made and PAU will be ready regardless of who plays and who does not!!!
BTW, is Zaurrini in the fold after teaming up with his fellow Italian Delta boy??? :eek: (they looked good at training last night) :D

sixfyv

Apr 14, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Thank God our game got cancelled today... we would be missing half of our guys. It's a good thing we are smart enough to not broadcast that we are hurting for numbers... otherwise the wack would have forced the game.

Well done on the gag-order crafty!

Yoda

Staff member
Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 25, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Yoda at 12:47 said:
Guiness should be posting something stupid any minute now.
Just wait for it, here it comes.

Guinness at 12:51 said:
Lucy, nice vocabulary you smelly pirate hooker, go back to your home (the Div. 2 threads) on whore island!!! Blah, Blah, Blah, Whine, Cheese, who gives a fcuk.

Man is he predictable or what?
:)

Skip

Jan 8, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
sixfyv said:
About 2 miles on the Lougheed these days.

Well said, and rather accurate at that.

Lucy,

If I were you, I'd watch my P's and Q's. I've looked into my crystal ball, and the future holds some embarrassing developments for you. I'll say nothing now, but perhaps Regs will feel so inclined as to say a few words on the matter. :D

Well, 4:05 pm. Guess I better be on my way to try to make it to Albion for 6:30pm. I'm guessing a 4 sailing wait at the ferry. Good times.

~Skip

Skip

Jan 8, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Geu 1 Pau 0

Very unlucky tonight not to get at least a point out of this game. Was VERY impressed with the many CAT guys who stepped in and battled well, in particular youg Matt in the middle of the park. Outstanding effort!

GEU scored in the first 15 minutes, on a rather fortunate ricochet off a post, right onto the foot of a GEU striker. After that, I thought we took it to them, having 3 or 4 great opportunities to equalize which were squandered. All game long, we played with 5 or 6 CAT guys on the field, and each and every one of them contributed something positive.

We lost the game tonight, but won as a club. Great show of character by all.

~Skip

P.S. Is there some bylaw in Maple Ridge which states that all parks must not be equiped with adequate changerooms?? Just wondering. Getting changed on the sidelines is really an embarrassment to the league, and the home club as far as I'm concerned.

LION

Lifetime Better Bastard
Mar 24, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Now thats whining too.
Get over yourself. Any negativity is whining now. I am sure you would enjoy a hot shower and a changing room too. Whatever though, it is just once a year.
It just sucked if you wanted to make plans on your friday night. Would have loved to shower and maybe checked out the local scene. I heard the people in some of the local pubs are really friendly. :p

Skip

Jan 8, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Game related:

Millsy,

Great save off of Speersy's header! A diving tip, getting just enough on it to have it hit the bar. Also, Sage was ohhhhh so close to another chipping of you! :D

~Skip

LucVanLierde

Not Bright
Oct 14, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
The BKs took in the big game last night. One sided affair, Ultra took it took them.

Changerooms???? You have to be kidding me, after watching # 8 on pAU skyrocket 3 shots into the upper deck, I thought any wish of a changeromm would be disolved. That guy is so god awful, him and # 2 make it look like a div 3 game. Jesus, changerooms....you must be kidding me, #2 on the back line was so shaky,old,withered, and decrepid...good god....forget the changeroom, build a hospital and a tv studio....u could film fraggle rock there with #8.

PAU got schooled and should have been forced to change in the ditch.

Skip

Jan 8, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
LucVanLierde said:
took in the big game last night.

Watching from the sidelines once again eh Lucy? :D

It must be tough to come to the realization that you are, and will always be a Div. 1 player. Have fun with that. :p

~Skip

Aldergroveinaromp

Jinky

Jun 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
The Franchise said:
Your a smart man hey.....read much or simply skip till the end and put your two cents in????? :confused:

We as a club have no control if changes rooms go in or not! Simple solution...if your scared of showing little pedro off come to the game suited up!

Oooh praise from Caesar!

I wish I could write sentence fragments like that.
Actually I did read the whole thing, I have a great emotional investment in the Fraser Valley threads now after entering the three cup pools last night. And my two cents are as valid as anyone's after all the research and investigating I did.

My God! Who's going to win the big shoot-out between the Selects and the Stars? Or the Freeze and the Renegades? I mean the Renegades are born rebels and will never surrender but the Freeze are no doubt called that because they cause the opposition to um freeze in their steps? Hard to say. And what happens if the Freeze end up playing the Heat and what exactly is a Bradner Redshirt?

Warriors, Rippers, Clones, Hades, Bulletts, Titans, Raiders and Rams?
It's all so hard to follow. And are some teams choosing not to compete?

I mean I would have paid money to watch the Fleetwood Solar Powered Lazerbeam Guitars play the Newton Battlestars.

Oh well.

Ballbaby

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Jinky said:
Oooh praise from Caesar!

I wish I could write sentence fragments like that.
Actually I did read the whole thing, I have a great emotional investment in the Fraser Valley threads now after entering the three cup pools last night. And my two cents are as valid as anyone's after all the research and investigating I did.

My God! Who's going to win the big shoot-out between the Selects and the Stars? Or the Freeze and the Renegades? I mean the Renegades are born rebels and will never surrender but the Freeze are no doubt called that because they cause the opposition to um freeze in their steps? Hard to say. And what happens if the Freeze end up playing the Heat and what exactly is a Bradner Redshirt?

It's all so hard to follow. And are some teams choosing not to compete?

I mean I would have paid money to watch the Fleetwood Solar Powered Lazerbeam Guitars play the Newton Battlestars.

Oh well.

Once again, classic stuff!

crafty cokcney

Nov 25, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Jinky said:
I have a great emotional investment in the Fraser Valley threads now after entering the three cup pools last night. And my two cents are as valid as anyone's after all the research and investigating I did.

It's all so hard to follow.

All that studying for $100.00 worth of goodies. :rolleyes:

This from a guy who is associated with Leopards, Cobras, Rinos and the unmistakeable Elephant Walk Socceroos.

Listen mate we all have crosses to bare. We have our Obi-Wan Kenobi's and you have Shola Ameobi's. Whats the difference...... :confused:

Cheers

cerebral smallsy

Oct 5, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
This from a guy who is associated with Leopards, Cobras, Rinos and the unmistakeable Elephant Walk Socceroos.

is Rinos supposed to be in someway associated with the rhino? i'm pushing for a name change...Rino's Westside Fighting Rhinos 'A'. has a nice ring to it.

Jinky

Jun 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Smalley,

why not call yourselves the Westside Little Pedros?

Then you could play in the Valley against the North Delta Ameobis or the Burns Bog Darth Vaders. Perhaps a great rivalry may ensue between the Westside Little Pedros and the Maple Ridge City Micro-Jonseys Utd F.C.?

You could have classic battles with NorDel We Don't Get Jokes Utd.

Exciting stuff.

fabulus

Nov 4, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Well hello again, Mr. Williams!!! Nice of you to check in on your old club.

To answer your question... BETTER THAN THE BLAZE!!! yah just seeing how the team is?? i see there not scoring many goals, or winning many games, i dont see how you would think there better then the blaze, i have not played this season, nut i will be playing very soon, so i think the blaze is on the up and up, delta metro is old and slow

crafty cokcney

Nov 25, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
cerebral smallsy said:
Rino's Westside Fighting Rhinos 'A'. has a nice ring to it.

Brilliant choice.... it has a real "Mickey Mouse" ...oops sorry wrong Disney movie. I meant "Bedknobs and Broomsticks" tone to it. :D

Cheers

sixfyv

Apr 14, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
fabulus said:
yah just seeing how the team is?? i see there not scoring many goals, or winning many games, i dont see how you would think there better then the blaze, i have not played this season, nut i will be playing very soon, so i think the blaze is on the up and up, delta metro is old and slow
Very different team from when you were with us, Scotty.

The only people remaining are Schultze, Shorty, Kerr, the Burns brothers, and the Claytons.

Contrary to Blaze opinion, Sparky and Jolly may be joining Delta Metro United next year. PM me when you want next season's sign up sheet.

Lots of hugs... your buddy,

Keeps. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0

Latest posts