Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Premier [FVSL Premier] Results & Banter - Dec/Jan 2005

Who will hand Langley their first defeat of the season?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

coach

Mar 3, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Yes Skip your right.
We loved every minute of it from our nice cozy suite.

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Remeber that?

Aves, how are the twins? Told ya!!!! :rolleyes:

Lion.aka Jaromir Jagr. Well done and thanks for entertaining the crowd big man.

PAU were deserving of the win and definatly putting on a show baby!!!!!!

studsup

Sep 14, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: Delta 2 Whalley 2

4STGMP said:
I know striker12 and the rest of the Whalley boys will agree that today's officiating crew had an absolute shocker. The bad calls went both ways and needless to say there was a lot of moaning about the poor form.

Our PK was questionable

I watched the whole game, and the officials were spot on with their calls except for the one offside Call the linesman misssed when he got caught ball watching. Martin did a good job in the middle. Some perplexing coaching moves by Whalley, having Delta down to ten men and then pulling their best player off the park (nick's brother) ??????????? What was he thinking, Tsone sp was doing well against the Delta defenders. Anyways, plenty of good scoring opportunity's squandered as teams aren't sharp right now. On the day a draw was a fair result although I think delta would have beat them had they had ten men all game.

striker12

Aug 18, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: Delta 2 Whalley 2

studsup said:
. On the day a draw was a fair result although I think delta would have beat them had they had ten men all game.

This is a fair assumption being how the game tied when we were up a man but in the first 30 when it was even strength we dominted, came out hungrier and carried the play. Once they lost the guy, they stepped up and we lost that edge. It's a mental thing and it's seemed to happen to us all year when we've gone up a man (GEU?)..

sixfyv

Apr 14, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Side Note...

Once I was firmly planted on the bleachers, my wife asks, "Who is that Sandro guy?... I don't mind looking at him."

Prick.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0