Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Premier [FVSL Premier] Results & Banter - Dec/Jan 2005

Who will hand Langley their first defeat of the season?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Skip

Jan 8, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Langley roll on.....

Seeing as how Langley have continued in their fine form, and have not suffered a loss as of yet this season, I decided to provide a second version of the poll from last month's thread. Please vote, and let us all know who you think might take three points from the Red machine! I have ordered the poll options in sequencial order of play-dates as well.

After last weekend's win, Langley are definitely sitting in the drivers seat. It would seem that the league championship is theirs to lose now, with hardly a blemish on their record thus far. Looking at their remaining games though, you have to take into a account some tough road games ahead. This week at JO vs Delta Metro, and next weekend against the Rapids out in the 'Wack seem to be the only 'real' hurdles left for Langley IMO.

LFC2, how does it feel to be the envy of all onlookers? ;)

~Skip

sixfyv

Apr 14, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
is there a difference between the green whalley storm and the purple whalley storm?

burkee&nonis

Aug 19, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Chilli would have to get the vote for this one as long as the game doesn't get cancelled due to weather conditions and gets moved to Langley turf but then again their field will definitely be closed as well if that's the situation. :D

Skip

Jan 8, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Dude said:
Words he's never read or heard, and words he'll surely never read or hear again

......or respond to apparently. :rolleyes:

Is there a gag order on the Langley camp or something?!, or is LFC2 still trying to catch his breath from the 90 minutes he logged in the CAT game this weekend?? :D

~S

nukes

Feb 12, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
It is all quiet in Langley these days, we were happy with the win on Saturday but it won't mean anything if we shite the bed in the next little while. 8 games left and lots of possibilities to lose points ahead. Looking forward to Delta and Chilliwack,... and the break to rest up.
Cheers

Skip

Jan 8, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
nukes said:
Looking forward to Delta and Chilliwack,... and the break to rest up.
Cheers

Are you still a wee bit sore from the early Christmas gift that was given to you courtesy of Hibee this past weekend?? :D

~S

LFC2

Sep 8, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Skip said:
......or respond to apparently. :rolleyes:

Is there a gag order on the Langley camp or something?!, or is LFC2 still trying to catch his breath from the 90 minutes he logged in the CAT game this weekend?? :D

~S

Over in the CAT thread pissing people off. Hopefully Studs Up does not head in that direction as I am sure to get reprimanded. I have consciously shortened my posts.

TheFenian

Jan 19, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Skip,
We are still in shock over here in Langley. Not about how we are playing these days, but from the rumor that Red Dragon finished the deal with his woman. The rumor has it that he was really nervous that night so she tried to help him and said, "Just put your hand where I go pee." The Red Dragon apparently got out of bed, walked into the washroom and put his hand in the toilet. Any truth to this rumor???
Fenian

LFC2

Sep 8, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Exact same reaction here as when Fenian told the story last night. Dead silence, with a few nervous chuckles and some 'you gotta be kidding' stares.

Knight Rhider

Jul 31, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
FIrst off i would like to apologize to POCO and any other teams like CHILI GEU that are forced to play at Mackie with our pisspoorfacilities. :mad:

Poco guys just wanted a shower and a beer after being run off the park by the growling (...ok purring) Lions. What can we do to fix this crappy situation? Rangerforever, Dude you guys are old what would you do?

Did feel good to get the win though. We were short quite at few guys and i was a little worried a kick off. Shitty thing is Big Tina and the rockettes won their game so we are no better off then before. I like challenges, PAU we coming fo U.

BTW Millsy is a menance to the game, and he should be put down...very violent, he nearly shot a man our last game, he had a gun next to the water bottle in the net, i know i've seen em. Whatever you do LET HIM HAVE THE BALL.

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Lion,

Can't speak for myself, but I know Ranger prefers Golden Showers.

Your welcome,

Dude.

BTW: I'm not that old, just look it, feel it, and play like it.

Skip

Jan 8, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
LFC2 said:
Hopefully Studs Up does not head in that direction as I am sure to get reprimanded. I have consciously shortened my posts.

Aww come on now man! You're not gonna let a red-neck, dixie flag-wavin', 4X4 drivin', wife beater t-shirt wearin' yahoo ruin all your fun are you?! He's wearing a cast. How scary can he be? :D

~S

Skip

Jan 8, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Dude said:
Lion,

Your welcome,

Dude.

Psssst.......Dude, Lion didn't write the post. Stop sniffing the felts at work!

nukes

Feb 12, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Skip, make sure you thank Hibee for me that was nice of him. All is well except for the ankle, knee... and the fact that I used the "c" word infront of my little niece.
Jimmy's got a good memory. :D

Skip

Jan 8, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Piss-take of the month!!

Gentlemen :rolleyes: ,

I would like to veer off-topic for a brief moment here to draw your attention to a new thread & concept which has been developed in an attempt to encourage, and reward your witty banter. Every month, 5 nominees for 'Piss-take' of the month will be displayed for your viewing, and discussion. One will be crowned as the heavy weight champion, and the poster will receive many accolades (I hear Regs is paying for Pros ;) )

You'll notice that FVSLers were quite well represented in this month's nominees, with two Premier thread posters (One rightfully re-directed to the Langley Halloween Dance thread :D ) Proof that despite our 'Plonker' play on the soccer field, some of us do indeed possess some quick wit and intellect. Check the thread out for more details.......

http://www.takethepiss.com/forums/showthread.php?p=142449#post142449

~Skip

Knight Rhider

Jul 31, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Dude said:
Lion,

Your welcome,

Dude.

Lion? No Dude it's me remember your old rap partner :cool: Knight Rhider, Im the flashy black guy with the dreads. Lion is the greasy guy in the Iroc, gold around the neck and a cast. please get it straight...if you can't i won't hold it personally obviously you are getting senile in your old age. It happens to the best of them and apparently to you to buddy. ;)

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Apologies Nigel...I guess I'm still mixing up your names. Hopefully I'll sort it out by this years TTP X-Mass bash. Also, I'm offended by the racial intonations of your post. You are not black, you are Caribbean-Canadian. Please refrain from calling yourself black in future posts.

Cast eh? I only need a tensor for my wrist bursitis.

Vote for Dude. :wa:

Knight Rhider

Jul 31, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Dude said:
Apologies Nigel...I guess I'm still mixing up your names. Hopefully I'll sort it out by this years TTP X-Mass bash. Also, I'm offended by the racial intonations of your post. You are not black, you are Caribbean-Canadian. Please refrain from calling yourself black in future posts.

Cast eh? I only need a tensor for my wrist bursitis.

Vote for Dude. :wa:

Dude you never cease to amaze. Nigel? still mixing us up? nice! Please get out of my head, you are haunting me with issues of my past. Please regs make it stop...

knightrhiderisimpressed,dudewheredoyougetyourinformationfrom?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0