Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Premier [FVSL Premier] Results & Banter 2010/2011

Status
Not open for further replies.

ghouse

May 30, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: [FVSL Premier] Results & Banter November & December 2010

ACBC 2 - PAU 0
I must say...we had a beautiful goal on a through ball that the linesman waves his flag on and the Center official waved it off and allowed the goal. Not only was it the right call..but it showed that sometimes an official will do the right thing and I was impressed.
What a wacky season ..Lose to Aldergrove and then beat PAU lol crazy

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money

I agree it was the right call, Scotty was on-side, we did disagree with the fact that the guy who was offside was indeed part of the play, but in the end it was a great run and goal.

Credit to ACBC they defended their asses off and were pinned in their own half the entire last 60 minutes with the exception of a few counter attacks, the final of which in the last 20 seconds which Venny scored on with almost literally all 11 PAU players inside the ACBC 18.

BTW, that was a 'sick' back flip.

bulljive

Nov 19, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money

NDSC 2-0 Aldergrove

Aldergrove came out as advertised our defense got posession and they dropped their entire team behind half. Obviously a new coach and a new system but seriously letting our team carry the ball 20-25 yards is a bit shocking. I understand against ACBC and Peace Arch these are the tactics that may need to be employed as quite simply you're out matched talent wise but against a middle pack team...really. I think Aldergrove is better then that personally and that can't be much fun to play.

One way traffic posession was about 70-30 and our second goal was a beauty. On to Peace Arch.

sixfyv

Apr 14, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money

I agree it was the right call, Scotty was on-side, we did disagree with the fact that the guy who was offside was indeed part of the play, but in the end it was a great run and goal.

Credit to ACBC they defended their asses off and were pinned in their own half the entire last 60 minutes with the exception of a few counter attacks, the final of which in the last 20 seconds which Venny scored on with almost literally all 11 PAU players inside the ACBC 18.

BTW, that was a 'sick' back flip.

No midnight Guinness post this weekend. Weird.

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money

PAU 4 Delta 2

Out played, out chanced and out worked for almost the entire game.... but we won anyway. Delta didn't deserve that fate, but we'll 'take it and go...' Run maybe.

It started with a light rain, then the odd snow flake and about 10 or 15 into the second half I though maybe the ref was going to call it as it was getting near white out conditions. I still can't feel my feet.

about 30 minutes AFTER the game

Attachments

• SSA.jpg
    SSA.jpg
    91.3 KB · Views: 161

star #1

Aug 8, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money

As I posted in the VMSL Premier thread, Poco with two huge signings as they have managed to lure away Milad Rahmati and Robbie Giezen from the VMSL and are serious contenders to go further in the provincial cup compared to the beginning of the season.

HotSauce

Mar 4, 2009
Tokens
Dirty Money

As I posted in the VMSL Premier thread, Poco with two huge signings as they have managed to lure away Milad Rahmati and Robbie Giezen from the VMSL and are serious contenders to go further in the provincial cup compared to the beginning of the season.

Money talks$$$$

The Apprentice

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money

Chilliwack 2 v Poco 1

Two fantastic goals by wack tonight. The second one was brilliant. We had about 10. Quality chances in the second half and 80% of the possesion but couldn't get the equalizer. Seems like that's been the story all yearm

TA

jbeck

Sep 20, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money

Chilliwack 2 v Poco 1

Two fantastic goals by wack tonight. The second one was brilliant. We had about 10. Quality chances in the second half and 80% of the possesion but couldn't get the equalizer. Seems like that's been the story all yearm

TA

Give Poco credit tonight, they had a strong line-up out, tons of skill and pacey, but some real head cases eating at the core of that group. They came out firing and it looked like it might be an early night in the first 15, especially as we were basically missing what amounted to our entire starting midfield sideline to sideline. Cheap penalty for Poco to take 1-0 lead. Other chances as well. Wack hit a crossbar and missed a sitter from the six on the counter though. Second half, we defended well, keeping shots to the outside and our keeper Jake (welcome back after two years!) stood on his head making tricky saves look easy. A breakaway chance cleared off the Wack goalline may have been the TSN turning point :) (then again I might be biased on that one...). Two cracker goals by Willmets in ten minutes sealed it. Poco pushed and had chances, but mostly bitched when it didn't work out. Gutty team effort missing our core.

reedie

Sep 20, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money

Chilliwack 2 v Poco 1

TA

Did your new signings play last night?

It would sure be a shame if Poco did not even qualify for the Provincials. I'm sure everyone would love to see them draw a team like Metro Ford or Surrey at cup time. Nothing against the top teams in the FVSL but the Poco game would be of special interest to both leagues I'm sure.

Let's go Poco, you can do it! :bronco:

The Apprentice

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money

Reedie, no are new signings weren't there. I don't know what it is with us but we can't score. We have the two past golden boot winners from the vmsl and tons of other talented guys but we can't find the back of the net. We must have at least 15-20 good chances a game. There is still 4 league games left and two cups which can get us into provincials. It sure is going to make things interesting for us.

TA

reedie

Sep 20, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money

Reedie, no are new signings weren't there. I don't know what it is with us but we can't score. We have the two past golden boot winners from the vmsl and tons of other talented guys but we can't find the back of the net. We must have at least 15-20 good chances a game. There is still 4 league games left and two cups which can get us into provincials. It sure is going to make things interesting for us.

TA

I hear yah TA...games aren't won on paper but I'm sure you guys will figure it out soon. Btw, who is coaching your team because that can also be a factor in bringing talented players together and motivating guys to perform. If you guys don't have a coach right now, I think it could be time to make that call to Captain Shamrock. He is a little pricey but I think he could be the right man for this job. Mind you, he will need to be released from several clubs that he is currently consulting :)

The Apprentice

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money

I'm the coach, assistant coach,manager,owner,beer guy, water boy and ttp representative. It was our first year and i didnt know how much work it takes to run a teAm. For the remainder of this year and next we need more structure. Bring in an experienced coach and have a foundation for the club. Saying that, I know and believe our guys will be in the provincial cup. To much talent and experience within the group. And IMO when we make it there we can cause a lot of problems for any team in the province.

TA

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money

I hear yah TA...games aren't won on paper but I'm sure you guys will figure it out soon. Btw, who is coaching your team because that can also be a factor in bringing talented players together and motivating guys to perform. If you guys don't have a coach right now, I think it could be time to make that call to Captain Shamrock. He is a little pricey but I think he could be the right man for this job. Mind you, he will need to be released from several clubs that he is currently consulting :)

WTF? Where did that come from?

WouldneedajettogettotrainingfromRichmond CSC

outkast

Jan 30, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money

GEU 4 - PAU 2

an OG gave PAU the lead going into half....both teams missing a few sitters in the first half. Second half GEU came out strong and potted 3 in the first 25. We added another with about 10 to go and PAU got a late one with 5 left....

Noted, Golden Boot leader Jonny Craig with another 3 today, to bring his tally to 12 on the year...

Big result

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money

Great, no posts from Guinness in 2011 untill the next bridge burning.

cloughie

Aug 8, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
I can gaurantee 'Major Crapshite' will never COACH Poco, I know the President and he's a Rangers supporter:cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0