Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Premier [FVSL Premier] Results & Banter 2010/2011

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Apprentice

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I hear reedie likes to spoon so separate rooms is a must.

Hopefully the squad is firing on all cylinders. You should handle Gorge with out much of a problem.

Good luck this weekend ...

Thanks. We've been playing really good football recently. Looking forward to tomorrows game

TA

The Apprentice

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Poco 4 v Gorge 1

. Like Reedie said we started 1-0 as our goalie misplayed a longball and the gorge player had an empty net. After that we dominated the game. They play hard and run lots but we were different class today. Proud of the boys. On to the finals.

TA

jbeck

Sep 20, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Gordon head beat the Whack 3-1 I see...

unlucky boys.

Disappointing result for us, think we might have given Gordon Head too much respect based on their VISL record. Wack came out firing and Wilmets scored a tap-in early on. Lots of other unfinished chances came back to bite us in the arse later on. First of two PK's awarded to GH midway through the first left things tied 1-1 at half. Second half was back and forth both sides trading chances until the second GH PK was awarded with 10 minutes to go. Very questionable call. They added a third while we pushed to tie. Really disappointed in the quality of linesmen out when there were two strong referees watching on the sidelines who could have done a far better job. Offside rule did and did not apply depending on the whims of the two clowns running the lines today.:mad:

hard ballz

Sep 18, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
That's the island for you. Officiating has always been a problem due to favouritism to the island teams when teams from here go there. I'm not saying it happens all the time but it does happen.

Hard Ballz

Conductor

May 1, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Hard Ballz they were in the Wack but the linesman were still from the Island!!:D

Officiating has always been a problem due to favouritism to the island teams

TA's team will win this cup as his team is on a bit of a roll!!

Mar 17, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
my god soft balls don't tell me you are going to start bitching like the vmsl. i thought the fvsl wasn't a bunch of babies like the vmsl. favouritism by the refs when you come to the island.....it's always like that...whaaaaaaaaa. and i guess when island teams come to the mainland there is no favoritism for you...right? if a island team was to lose on the mainland then the refs were great right? it's only when you guys come to the island or if an island ref comes to the mainland. guess what, when you lose it is always easy to blame the ref! And for sure the island ref! Has to be favouritism, couldn't be you? wipe your mangina son, you sound like an idiot when you make the same weak excuse over and over. everytime an island team wins it all because of the refs!!!! suck it up butter cup!

hard ballz

Sep 18, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Do me a favour and shut the f%$k up u moron! Perhaps u island boy's are used to the shitty officiating from out there. I've seen plenty of games on the island and games played by island and mainland teams and the mainland ref's do a much better job. I'm not saying they're perfect but ref a much better game. Btw, speaking of babies, you sound like quite the whiner!! Suck it up buttercup!!

enoughsaidsomoveon!

Hard Ballz

Mar 17, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Very original! "Butter Cup" Tissue anyone?? Another excuse from the soft balls." I've seen this and that, were not perfect but" whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa you lost! "That ref was a stupid head!" I hate those island refs.....whaaaaaaaa. Your used to those stupid heads...... it's not fair!!!!! Whaaaaaaaaaa..... LOL!!!

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Wow, is Larson in here somewhere?

Anyhow, this FVSL / VISL series was the afterbirth of the failed BCPL. It seemed like a good idea then, and I can only see this as being a benefit to both leagues now. I know for the Valley, getting in high quality Premier matches late in the season was tough, especially for Provincial bound teams. Besides, the months between January and April can drag on, so this is good timing.

Nice job.

jbeck

Sep 20, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Not to get in the middle of the gentlemen's dispute here, but if you re-read my initial post I in no way blamed the linesmen/refereeing for playing favourites, ie: an island/valley bias. Frankly they were awful both ways. I was disappointed in the fact that for such an important game both teams were forced to suffer through the dismal crew appointed to the game. Would have thought you'd have your best or near-best out for a semi-final Cup game... That said, carry on... I think you left off at "stupid head"....

Mar 17, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
LOL!!! Love it. I agree fully with you Dude! It is a good thing having this "Cup" for both leagues. KNVB "Stupid Head" is sarcasm! Just trying to have a go at a guy "soft balls", not "jbeck" who points his finger at refs to blame for a loss! Nothing more nothing less! I'm a fan of the FVSL! Stupid head!

brum

Oct 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I know "soft balls" is a berry picker but last time I checked he played with PAU, but carry on thinking that the island is way better:rolleyes:

Kaaa

Apr 18, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
Hey boys....Gustar here...anyone know Tk's (Tiernan King's) contact info...email? Cheers boys

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0