Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Premier [FVSL Premier] Pre-Season Results, Rumors and Various Scuttlebutt.

Status
Not open for further replies.

BJB

Sep 27, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Croatia played 2 nights ago and is playing in 2 nights so i doubt it will be full speed ahead for them in this exhibition game.... 2 Bagel for the Croats.....

I'm happy i got my free tickets and still not sure if i am going to go... ACBC?? Really?? :D

The only way you would have made $$ on this game is to have a Vancouver Croatia vs Toronto Croatia game.... :knvb::bronco::wa:

ghouse

May 30, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
Our team totally with one X ACBCer.
Everyne on the field Is ,Has or Will be an ACBCer.

Croatia post poned Wednesdays game vs St Catherans
And Sundays Game too...They are all here..Rested and Ready.

Were in Deep ;)

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I just did a Sundance and WHAM ! the sun comes out just in time...
Swanguard field is in great shape because no Whitecaps games have been on the field for a month...
I picked up Toronto Croatia at the Airport this AM and ....They are very Big Men.....
Not 1 guy under 6ft,
Hope to see you all out tonight.
Cheers!

Are they cute too? Big muscles?

Cascade.....I would put the line at (-2)(-120).

johnnybluenose

Oct 15, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Two to one acbc ten into the second half. Acquitting themselves nicely I'd say. Admirs look alike with a circus maicon-esque goal and Kydd with one. TMC's came off a Baldock braincramp.

Posted from my BlackBerry using BerryBlab

number10hamburgler

Mar 16, 2009
Tokens
Dirty Money
Congrats to ACBC. 3-2 Winners over Toronto Croatia Metros. TCM did not look impressive one bit. TCM looked very sluggish and nothing special for a so -called Pro team. They would have finished 4-5th maybe lower in the FVSL with that performance. :) It was definitely a strong performance by ACBC and possibly the first steps for an opening for a Western Division in the CSL. Again congrats to ACBC, way to represent the FVSL and all of BC. Cheers.

ghouse

May 30, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
3216 ticket stubs :)
just finished the count....my eyes are crossed and Im dead tired.
Thanx all who supported our fundraiser...what a game!
What a pitch...did you see how perfect that grass was...wow.What a day and night for Soccer.

fuzzy

Sep 10, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
An absolute snoozer of a game. Both teams were unimpressive. Should have been a free flowing wide open game, instead we saw a tight midfield and very little battle.

The highlight was half time entertainment. And those two jugglers weren't 100% - but dam impressive with some of the skills.

PV

Jul 28, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Congrats to ACBC. 3-2 Winners over Toronto Croatia Metros. TCM did not look impressive one bit. TCM looked very sluggish and nothing special for a so -called Pro team. They would have finished 4-5th maybe lower in the FVSL with that performance. :) It was definitely a strong performance by ACBC and possibly the first steps for an opening for a Western Division in the CSL. Again congrats to ACBC, way to represent the FVSL and all of BC. Cheers.
And congrats to Ghouse for organizing it. Hopefully his pockets fill up again and he can continue supporting soccer.

cascadesoccer

Oct 7, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Great night for footy, thought it was a good game from my perspective. acbc looked in tough at the begining but then turned it around. the first goal was a cracker, from a tough angle. The croatian crowd was in full force and made it a great atmosphere. Wel done to Ghouse and acbc for a top notch night and game. Liked the "Ghouse" on the jerseys too, nice touch!

Mainoffender

Sep 14, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money

Your an Idiot

Guinness

Sep 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
ACBC 3 Croats 2
Not a bad match with the Valley boys well deserving of the win. Congrats to GHouse for putting on a show!

Surrey Utd. 2 PAU 1
A fcuking battle with PAU leading for most of the match and then Surrey scoring 2 in the last 20. Eff me Riz, Gus and Procter love run!
Good match for us to get everyone minutes except for that cnut KNVB... He finished a minus 2!
Cheers to the lads who stuck around for pints after, I still can't believe they didn't have a beer cooler!
Peace What?

RCMP

Aug 28, 2010
Tokens
Dirty Money
3216 ticket stubs

Fcuk me GHouse... You put tickets on sale at every single soccer store in BC @ $30 a piece and they sell out? Then you give the same tickets away to anyone who will take them? Let me guess... your venture broke even? You probably have lots of photos of the stands full of people, and you probably made a small loss. And there you have it.... some clean money and the local soccer community are a bunch of idiots.

number10hamburgler

Mar 16, 2009
Tokens
Dirty Money
You must be a Toronto Croatia Fan Mainoffender? Yeah TCM sucked siht this game. Did you know someone you know played on TCM and/or know someone you cheered on with all your heart? Cause guess what whoever that was they sucked like shite too.

I don’t know any Idiots, but I do now know another useless cnut, guess what that useless cnut is you. So that means you are special in a useless cnut way.

I’m sure a tough guy like you hidden behind a keyboard and screen will post a pretty smart response, so all the other useless cnuts on this site can cheer you on.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0