Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Premier [FVSL] Premier 2016/2017 - Results & Banter

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rangerforever

Sep 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I wasn't the only guy going to the buffet for seconds at the awards banquet you know KNVB.
Who wouldn't want those seven trips to the loo the morning after?

See you on the 15th hopefully bud.

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
While I'm mostly posting again to tell you to stuff your VMSL are full of posters rhetoric up a cavity of your choosing, I may as well let know know... The 'Pomo' All-Stars play SFU this Friday at 7pm up the Hill, WC2 the 15th and have a Belligham United roady slated for April as part of their pre-season. We are trying to show case our brightest and best players as best we can, that is why I will be starting, playing and coaching in all games. Unless we lose, than Im just bringing the tape. Again.

Schedule permitting

beatitemojiehere

Last edited:

gametime

Oct 26, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
Abby vs dasmesh

Abby getting told to change fields within an hour of kickoff. Newton athletic to Tom Binnie.
No tigers showed up even to newton athletic makes me think this info of a double booking came a little earlier. Fvsl getting smoother and smoother!

gametime

Oct 26, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
Show up at Tom binnie, field being used till 10.
Word on the street is we take the 3 points and get our first shutout of the year. Successful night

gametime

Oct 26, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
West coast 1-0 over Langley and chilliwack 2-1 over Moody. This pretty much sums it up and gives aldergrove the title with very little chance of Langley or us catching them. Sad days in the fvsl. We don't deserve to be taken seriously as a league with that kind of result :(

cascadesoccer

Oct 7, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Congrats @utah, time to bring a title back to the Valley. Solid bunch you have there, been at the top for a few seasons now and you finally got the well deserved crown. Well done

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0