Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

[FVSL Masters] Rumours, slander and various scuttlebutt... 2011/12

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jack The Lad

Jan 20, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
From what I am hearing, most of Peace Arch open premier have moved to Masters and have taken over the Peace Arch United team. I have been told that they will be the team to beat this year and are favourites for the league and cup.

Dragoons have also signed many new quality players and are provincial cup finalists. They are likely looking to improve on a second place finish in league play and early exit from the cup.

South Delta are always tough, not sure why but they are.

North Delta Rangers will also be good but age could be a factor with these old fellas.

JTL

Gurps

Mar 28, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Temple United should be strong...we have a ton of injuries right now but if we can get everyone back and healthy we should put a decent showing. Looks like lots of strong teams this year...

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I'm hearing JTL's player budget is making their premier sides, blush. Blakeway, Baldy, Oli, Babic, Jorgenson? Looking solid. I didn't think it was possible to sand bag with published rosters.

New level.

Yoda

Staff member
Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 25, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Nice touch. K.
Theres no way those names deserve to be in the same sentence as mine, let alone the same pay scale. :rolleyes:

Sir M

Lifetime Better Bastard
Feb 3, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
From what I hear, I finally agree with Gurps on one thing and that is Temple should be quite strong this year. Thaye have made at least one signing that kind of transcends the ones KNVB has been talking about, IMO the best player in the league if he comes over.

Sir M

rbks

Aug 12, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
How's Peace Arch United Masters Premier looking? Heard some of the guys from SU Masters are not coming now and sticking around another year with SU.

fat monkey

Oct 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Premier Predictions
Okay, here we go with the first fearless prediction of the season.

1. Poco Castilians
well...duh. Have you seen their roster? Jesus. The only question will be, how do they keep all of the players who have taken them to two straight division titles and FVSL Cups happy now that they're coming off the bench?

2. Peace Arch Dragons
After a year to acclimatize to the Valley way of things, these guys will be more prepared. Their roster is still laced with talent and could possibly challenge the Castrations if the stars align.

3. South Delta United
With high-end talent sprinkled throughout, and being a difficult team to play each week, these guys always are near the top.

4. White Rock United
Play a fast, skilled game, but have trouble playing physically with the likes of the Dragons or Poco for 90 minutes. If they get a couple different players in the mix, they could move up.

5. Temple United:confused:
These guys were the class of division 1 last season, and if rumours of new signings are true, will be better than expected in premier. They will more than hold there own and could end up playing in the provincials if they do things right.

6. North Delta SC Rangers
Long name, similar results. They can't quite compete with the big boys as age is beginning to set in, however are not in the relegation zone by any stretch.

7. Peace Arch United
This may change if several players do end up playing here. They could move up the standings quickly.

8. Delta United:confused:
I have seen names (such as Valdy) appear on other rosters. This team seems to be missing a few key components now. I may be wrong about their place, but I have a feeling they have a tough year ahead.

9. Langley United Alumni A
Will be in tough in their first go around in premier - particularly with most teams ahead of them improving over last season.

10. South Surrey FC A
Unless they pick up significant players from last year's team, this group will be lit up by JTL, Kuschy, etc. They go forward well but don't defend worth a hill of beans. They got scored on a lot in div. 1.

This prediction is absolutely guaranteed (until the second weekend in September;)). However, I am very impressed that the overall level of each team has improved tremendously and having patsy's Aldergrove, Chilliwack-Mission and Abbotsford gone will only make for more competitive games. :D

surreyu

Sep 23, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
6. North Delta SC Rangers
Long name, similar results. They can't quite compete with the big boys as age is beginning to set in, however are not in the relegation zone by any stretch.

Age is a factor? NDU has merged with SFC Rangers. 10 new faces are between the ages of 34 and 39. I don't think age will be an issue with this team.

bored

Oct 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
If Poco only beat the Razorbacks 3-1 there is no way they will finish in the top 5 this year.

sid

Dec 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
If Poco only beat the Razorbacks 3-1 there is no way they will finish in the top 5 this year.
ollie HEALD beat us
Not poco
Poco are in desperate need of some better defending and need jtl
Out there to finish ! Interesting times to come as fat donkey stated !!!
How do you keep all these players happy!
I guess either your on board with BORED!
Yoda you should of left with Scotty Kerr as jtl once said"he is a Castillion for life!
Anyways the league abviously has gotten better with some new faces !both premier $
& the slum teams below

Ps : anyone looking for a game before season starts!
We can travel !
I will even split the ref fees

bored

Oct 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Douche Bag.

You are right, we will struggle this year.

Who was that poor player you had hidden under your shirt? Or was that 2 players?

Gurps

Mar 28, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Our major problem is injuries right now. We have 7 guys out currently, so we are gonna be in tough at the start. One we have everyone back, we will be fine, but hopefully we don't drop too many points at the start.

Why did South Surrey get promoted from Div 1??????

sid

Dec 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Douche Bag.

You are right, we will struggle this year.

Who was that poor player you had hidden under your shirt? Or was that 2 players?
Be nice Cnut muscle
Two words !!! Hair dye!!!! old man!that's all you can post!you sound like your angry wee man !You played below average on friday against a average div 1 team!looks like you will be the odd man out come winter with blakes ,slats & Ollie
Ps :ridge shooters are looking for a few players!

Have fun picking the needles outta your 43 year old arse

Lmao

bored

Oct 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Diet, Salad.

You would need to laugh for the better part of a year to laugh your ass off, then you'd need a couple more years to laugh that bellly off.
Seriously, what the ****. Just standing on the side lines you must have sweated more than both teams combined.

Do you save money if you buy a car without air bags?

sid

Dec 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Quit texting me saying your only taking the piss
I have a business to run !now the belly Is one thing but looking at your little body with huge head must give yourself quite a complex ! It's ok man ! Matte team
Could use u ! Cause we sure couldn't or wouldn't take u!
Btw what is it like heading a size 5 ball with a size 10 head rug rat
My six year old son is taller than you ,you fuk n mouth piece
Anyhow jackthe Lads cough

Have fun inside yur own head ! Looks like your season is going to be long & bored

Ps : the belly jokes are old & go get some new material off Dave Skelton
Oh shite them are old too
Later mini Austin powers

akslop

Better Bastard
Jun 28, 2011
Tokens
Dirty Money
Wuit texting me saying your only taking the piss
I have a business to run !now the belly Is one thing but looking at your little body with huge head must give you quite s complex ! It's ok ok'd man ! Matt team
Could use u ! Cause we sure couldn't or wouldn't take u!
Btw what is it like heading a size 5 ba with a size 10 head rug ray
Anyhow jackthe Lads cough

Have fun inside yur own head ! Looks like your season is going to be long & bored

Ps : the belly jokes are old & go get dome new material off Dave Skelton
Oh shite them are old too
Later mini Austin powers

Sounds like a ton of fun

bored

Oct 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
You have a business to 'run' - I think you mean waddle.
I bet that was exhausting just typing the word. I checked the meaning of the word because you used it in a sentence reffering to yourself and it just didn't seem right.

run - verb
1. to go quickly by moving the legs more rapidly than at a walk and in such a manner that for an instant in each step all or both feet are off the ground.
2. to move with haste; act quickly

So, that doesn't seem to fit with anything you'd do. I did some more researching. It turns out you can use the word 'runs' to refer to liquidy shite or the need to shite often and without much warning or control. Now that seemed more appropriate for yourself.

Peeping Tom Hid Inside Porta Potty

Is this the door to your office? Intersting article, I am sure the authorities will eventually catch up with you, Shite Head.
You do have a 'solid' defence though, it says that offender ran away - that may be the 'loop hole' that 'gets you off' so to speak.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0