Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

[FVSL Masters] Rumours, slander and various scuttlebutt... 2011/12

Status
Not open for further replies.

bored

Oct 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Thats a creepy photo of you Alphabat, but good luck all the same.
I'll vote as often as they'll let me.

alphabet

Nov 16, 2009
Tokens
Dirty Money
okay all...need everybody's help big time. We are a bit behind already but we are chalking it up to us having a stat today and Ontario, Quebec and Alberta not.

If you can all please vote for my daughter's soccer team - it only takes 20 seconds. Everyone in your house can vote as long as they are canadian AND have an email address. Log on to www.gorockets.ca and click the vote button. Takes you directly to the BMO page. We need everybody's help in the Lower Mainland as we are the only team left and I would love to see this money stay West as opposed to heading back East.

You can vote once per day per person and please try to tell as many people as you know - friends, family co-workers (even Facebook us at Go Rockets).

Appreciate any and all support for this guys!

Cheers - Alphabet

Sir M

Lifetime Better Bastard
Feb 3, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Regs you are about to be scolded for lack of loyalty by Coach again if you do not watch it...

alphabet

Nov 16, 2009
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sir M et all...

you been voting every day?

Help BC soccer - Girls U10 team from Pitt Meadows trying to win $125,000 to upgrade their fields and they are the ONLY team from the Lower Mainland and Fraser Valley that were selected.

It's easy - go to www.gorockets.ca and click the vote button under the pic. click vote again once you are on the BMO site and enter in your first/last name, email addy, postal code and age bracket (you can lie here if you like) Takes less than 30 seconds guys and you can opt out of recieving all the junk spam.

We have big news coming later this week that will get us back into it big time but we need your help now to get a bit closer. Everyone in the house can vote if they have an email address.

thanks all.

sixfyv

Apr 14, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sir M et all...

you been voting every day?

Help BC soccer - Girls U10 team from Pitt Meadows trying to win $125,000 to upgrade their fields and they are the ONLY team from the Lower Mainland and Fraser Valley that were selected.

It's easy - go to www.gorockets.ca and click the vote button under the pic. click vote again once you are on the BMO site and enter in your first/last name, email addy, postal code and age bracket (you can lie here if you like) Takes less than 30 seconds guys and you can opt out of recieving all the junk spam.

We have big news coming later this week that will get us back into it big time but we need your help now to get a bit closer. Everyone in the house can vote if they have an email address.

thanks all.

just voted. but they have a 35-50 age bracket for personal information. 35 to fcuking 50. seriously. fcuk. where are my fcuking suspenders?

honestly i am real fcuking depressed suddenly.

Sir M

Lifetime Better Bastard
Feb 3, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Not as bad as the 50 to 64 category 65 :(...it gets way harder to read those two fuzzy words at the bottom...

Sir M

rbks

Aug 12, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
What was the final of the NFS united open premier vs Poco Castillians ?
Heard it was 4 -1 NFS United 3/4 thru game

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Am I the only one that thinks your obsession for everything Castillian related is unhealthy?

Wow...get a hobby. Take up knitting or something.

STD

May 23, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Speaking of things that are unhealthy how are things in Langley camp these days? I assume you would not want to play in the premier div because you guys never earned it. I recall that when ACBC took promotion when they didn't earn it you made a big deal about it so you must doing the same thing now. If memory serves me correctly this is the second time Langley has taken a promotion that Poco turned down. We expect a Christmas card this year.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0