Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

[FVSL Masters] Rumours, slander and various scuttlebutt... 2011/12

Status
Not open for further replies.

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
3 days removed from the provincial cup finals and the rumours are already flying...

Poco Castilians with 2, IMO, significant signings. Shawn Blakeway from VMSL Delta and Mike Baldwin from FVSL Aldergrove.

The PAU premier group has taken charge of Peace Arch United Masters

bergamascho

Nov 16, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
Is that confirmed that Blakes jumped ship? If so then yes indeed, very significant...

Not familiar with the FVSL players but if you say so then it has to be true :wa:

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I'm sure at this point it's all napkins signings, but thats why they call it a rumour.

bored

Oct 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Geez, I thought there might be a little break before we started on next year.

Rumour has that KNVB is a ...... , personaly I don't believe it.

rbks

Aug 12, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
We all love the castillian rumours they make us have a good laugh!
So what's the striker lineup going to look like?
Who's the odd man out?
Bored or jtl!

hard ballz

Sep 18, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Yes, Hard Ballz is making the jump to Masters but undecided where to. I have a few options in the Valley including KNVB harrassing me and a few vmsl teams....gonna enjoy the summer and decide later.

Hard Ballz

bored

Oct 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
We all love the castillian rumours they make us have a good laugh!
So what's the striker lineup going to look like?
Who's the odd man out?
Bored or jtl!

I'm out. Last post ever. Time to revive a crappy golf career.

sid

Dec 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
or play a 2-3-5 then there will be loads of goals scored for and against

talking about debt!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

there are two things that could happen ,1 everyone is on the same page ,or players get pissed off with the new players & jump ship,if these players are coming over this will be one not thee best but one of thne best teams ever in the 0-35 masters fvsl
but got to win the big games though ,IMO i would be putting rich sumner sweeping ,with rp & jarred gray
sorry yoda,

u can sign with us!

ps:poco could & should go after the goalie me & jtl were talking about

sid

Conductor

May 1, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Yes, Hard Ballz is making the jump to Masters but undecided where to. I have a few options in the Valley including KNVB harrassing me and a few vmsl teams

Whoever has the oppurtunity to sign Hard ballz will be lucky as he has a proven track record of winning!! HB you have won in the VMSL, the valley why don't you come out to the North Shore as I know a team who would love to have you for master's!

sid

Dec 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Whoever has the oppurtunity to sign Hard ballz will be lucky as he has a proven track record of winning!! HB you have won in the VMSL, the valley why don't you come out to the North Shore as I know a team who would love to have you for master's!

who DFC razorbacks with YODA & SID:D:D

PS :THAT WILL MAKS YOU & YODA playing in the biggest club in the province!

sid

Yoda

Staff member
Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 25, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
,IMO i would be putting rich sumner sweeping ,with rp & jarred gray
sorry yoda,

Not offended. At the rate Sumner takes cards, i'd still get my fair share of playing time.
And usually i'm not sweeping anyways

sid

Dec 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Not offended. At the rate Sumner takes cards, i'd still get my fair share of playing time.
And usually i'm not sweeping anyways
still twice the skill , mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

free beer all year yoda

FREE

robj

Lifetime Better Bastard
Nov 10, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Ok so I talked to Blakeway today, we all knew he was not planning on playing VMSL Premier next year so when knvb started the rumour I phoned myself and asked him why would you play with a ballhog like Slater anyways or that dirty cnut Scott Kerr :)!

He said he may be interested in O-35's and is actually leaning towards the LUFC GEU, or Aldergrove clubs as they are alot closer for commuting. So there you have it rumour quashed. He also said he may sit a year to heal the body and after all he is not 35 yet even though he looks and plays like he is.

I should add it was acknowledged that the Lords not only had the best BBQ's after games but a great deep fryer an cooler to go with it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0

Latest posts