Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

[FVSL Masters] Results, Banter & Predictions September/October 07'

Status
Not open for further replies.

moneyman

Mar 6, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: [FVSL Masters] Results, Banter & Predictions September 07'

Time for a friggin' reality check there you thunder boys !!
I know you are not all that used to winning games , and to your credit you have won two in a row. But before you start spouting about the change in power have a look at who you beat !!!!! After you beat a team that actually played in the masters before you can spout off. Beating the likes of White rock and Abby doesn't exactly give you the masters crown !! Let's revisit this topic in say.... 6 weeks and see how you boys are doing !!!!!!!! You beat the two teams that will finish below you :eek:

Phantom of the opera you ugly sob Thunder 3 wins 0 losses. Here is a blue chip stock tip invest your life savings in Geu Thunder it will allow you to retire a Rich man!

$$$MAN

Taxman

Sep 23, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money

Phantom of the opera you ugly sob Thunder 3 wins 0 losses. Here is a blue chip stock tip invest your life savings in Geu Thunder it will allow you to retire a Rich man!

$$

What exchange does this stock trade on ? Coach told me that this GEU team was being bankrolled by someone that doesn't even know the game - not that I would want to give you any reason to dislike the Rangers.

dazza

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money

White Rock 1 Delta 14

Jesus Christ

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money

Obviously Delta should drop in the SMEPR this week for the goal against.

Seriously.

Hands of Stone

Jul 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money

I know Delta wanted to get their confidence back after a tough first two matches, but 7 or 8 would do that, you don't need 14, we may have to send them over to the VMSL Masters with results like that.
If Delta can do 14, what will the Mighty Rangers be able to get, and with all the teams trying to up the GF, everyone will be looking for big nights, perhaps even CJBike upfront.

hos

servmaster

Sep 23, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money

Actually, our confidence was back after scoring the first goal!!:D:D

bitter_cabbage

Sep 22, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money

SirM the holy all i can say is Thunder 1 Sihks 0 Fat Monkey our weapon of Mass destruction netted the winner. Also Brown guys is still the tandouri master Undefeated just like the Thunder. Like I said boys the summers over and it's going to get stormy. You can't hide from the Thunder for long!
$$

Good game for a Thunder team missing 8 of the boys this week and some key longer term injuries, including their main aerial threat (which showed on a couple of chances, particularly the Hempmeister's shocking eyes-wide-shut attempt/miss on a perfectly placed corner :D ).

No real threats from SU who only had 3 decent shots, all within Mr. Rogers' Neighbourhood... I'm not sure SU got into the offensive third at all in the first half unless they were chasing a back pass down. 1 of the 3 Rangers who came out to watch the match (time to get a life boys...this may have been a battle for 1st place, but...really?! :eek: :confused:), spent most of his time behind the GEU net talking to the keeper.

With some real tests in the coming weeks, the difference between W's and L's could be GEU's ability to finish off a few more of their chances... Time will tell. :cool: Let the real games begin!

mastermind

Nov 23, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money

I think Biter Cabbage summed it up nicely except for the fact that the Sikh team was constantly ripping their own teammates. This was of course due to the onslaught THUNDER provided. Holy Sh*t can the refs get any Fu**ing older, I thought gramps was gonna have a nap at center field because the Sikhs couldn't get accross center. Barely :D:D:D The Ranger boys must be concerned to show up on a Saturday night. Lets hope they spend the next few weeks sleepless worrying about the Thunder thats coming.:wa:

mastermind

Nov 23, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money

GEU 5, Abby 1.

Caught the last thirty minutes of this game.

While GEU are an improved club without a doubt, the past two scores (by a total of 9 goals to 1) are definitely more a result of the teams they have played against. For example, I'm sure Peace Arch will have spent the bulk of the second half this morning trying to find ways not to score against White Rock. As for the Ancient Mariners?

Yeesh.

That could be the worst back line ever assembled. In the thirty minutes I watched, the mighty offensive juggernaut that is the Thunder could have scored five or six more on top of the three that they did get. It was embarrassing.

Having said that, I really believe the Thunder will be much more competitive this season. The pick ups they made have added strength and the losses (like dropping the Monkey like yesterday's paper;)) clearly haven't affected them....

....yet.

It's a long season. The first real test for these old buggers comes next weekend against a clearly tough SIKH team. WE'll see what they're made of then.:cool:

Group 6 Monkey

Monkey see! Monkey do! Yadayadayada! Get your knees fixed. Show the Thunder some Love Chunky Chimp, Would it kill ya!!! Huh? would it?????:p:p

mastermind

Nov 23, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money

OH Yeah! One more thing. Were gonna kick some BALLSACKS next Sunday! Losing 4 - 2 to the Sikhs, Come on!!!!

moneyman

Mar 6, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money

What exchange does this stock trade on ? Coach told me that this GEU team was being bankrolled by someone that doesn't even know the game - not that I would want to give you any reason to dislike the Rangers.

Taxman i can never say anything bad about someone who allows the $$$MAN to keep his money. The only thing in question about last nights game was whether we were going to eat the tandouri chicken with table or chairs! As for me disliking the Rangers it is so far from the truth. The Rangers are now starting to come out and support us. I can feel the love Taxman!!!

$$$MAN

twoleftfeet

Sep 29, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money

1 - 0? Yes, quite a slaughter for the Thunder :rolleyes:.....Nice to see some attitude coming from across the river tho..can't say I blame the poor buggars after the BEATDOWN they have been taking over the years...:D

The Mighty AllBlacks will be happy to oblige NOON, Sunday, arriving by sea....

Hide the Women and Children.

DeathOrGlory

Sir M

Lifetime Better Bastard
Feb 3, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money

According to the FVSL site, the DMU/White Rock score was not 14-1, but only 13-1.

You FVSL guys are such exaggerators.

brownguy

Mar 15, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money

2LF. Please take it easy on us bottom dwellers next sunday.

Prediction: 4-2 Thunder!!!!!!!!!!

I will bring the vaseline.

cunning stunt

Dec 1, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money

Hmmm, 13-1 i don't think the focus should be on the 13 goals scored but how on earth did they manage to score a goal on Delta must have been an incredibly poor defensive display.

cunning stunt

Dec 1, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money

]Hmmm, 13-1 i don't think the focus should be on the 13 goals scored but how on earth did they manage to score a goal on Delta must have been an incredibly poor defensive display]

Balsa

Mar 16, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money

Was a tough game to be a part of. Was difficult not to score on White Rock. Personally I thought it was more disrespectful to miss a clear chance than it was to put it in the net. Good thing I never had a chance:rolleyes:

White Rock seems like a good group of guys and never quit trying. It is going to be tough for them to make it all year. Hopefully they find themselves some help.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0