Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

[FVSL Masters] Results, Banter & Predictions September/October 07'

Status
Not open for further replies.

twoleftfeet

Sep 29, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: [FVSL Masters] Results, Banter & Predictions September 07'

prettyflyforabrownguy

Who said anything about bottom dwellers?..You're awefully sensitive...:D...YOU are the favorites my friend...WE are the underdogs..just look at the standings...its very clear...after all the trouble you given us over the past years AND with all the upgrades MONEYBAGS has purchased, It would be a ALLBLACK day indeed in Thunderville to suffer a loss at the hands of a downtrodden crew like us...we just hope to survive the lashing...:knvb:

Besides...Gameboy LOVES vaseline...I won't tell him its in your bag...

DeathOrGlory :cool:

Sir M

Lifetime Better Bastard
Feb 3, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money

Well I decided to personally take in a match involving this FVSL juggernaut called PAU this evening. Drove out to watch the PAU/Abbotsford match out in Abbotsford, and sped right home after the game in the Audi back to the garage here at the estate. Just got home now, a bit of a drive. Its quite a bit further than Surrey.

And, it was Peace Arch 10, Abbotsford 0.

Yes, repeat: 10-0.

A few lopsided scores in the valley this past weekend it appears.

I see the lights are out in the main house, maybe I will try to sneak in there, much against my better judgement.

DaPlaya

Mar 8, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money

Gentlemen show a little class out there!! PAU / Delta. WTF are you guys doing running the score up that bad? Have you no control to be able to stop at about 5 or 6? For Frick sakes, you guys need a beating yourselves to see how that feels. I might have to sign with the Thunder to teach you boys a lesson or two. Money send me an e-mail with some information, and by the way good job with the team this year.

brownguy

Mar 15, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money

6 weeks and see how you boys are doing !!!!!!!!

Fatnslo:

5 weeks and counting:eek:

Should be a good battle this sunday. Hopefully Langley is tired from the trip over.:D

DaPlaya

Mar 8, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money

Didn't Langley lose to the Sikh's?????:rolleyes: Could be a Shti kicking going Langley's way this weekend. I caught the Thunder / Sikh game this Saturday and there was no contest. Could have been 6 or 7 to zippo. Seemed like a decent group of guys though.:)

mastermind

Nov 23, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money

Hey $$$$$. Who is this Daplaya dude?? Do you have any details on him? Can he even play at this level?? Get some info and pass it on to the coach.

Can you hear the THUNDER????

mastermind

Nov 23, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money

Oh! I almost forgot. Not a peep from spank the monkey yet either. Interesting!!!!!!!!!!!!! Very Interesting!!!!!!!!!!!!

moneyman

Mar 6, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money

Gentlemen show a little class out there!! PAU / Delta. WTF are you guys doing running the score up that bad? Have you no control to be able to stop at about 5 or 6? For Frick sakes, you guys need a beating yourselves to see how that feels. I might have to sign with the Thunder to teach you boys a lesson or two. Money send me an e-mail with some information, and by the way good job with the team this year.

DaPlaya with a name like that you sound like a natural to play on the Thunder. The three things $$$MAN looks for in a player.
1) A good name DaPlaya the name says it all. You are da Player
2) A kind soul why beat a man when he is down, reading that quote that it takes strength to stand up and state the obvious.A natural winner doesn't need to put his fellow man down to know he is great!
3) As RangerForever says you took one little toke of the TTP crack pipe and you are hooked. I can't say no to a fellow TTP Junkie!

$$$MAN MAXIMUS

mastermind

Nov 23, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money

:cool::cool::cool::cool::cool:
$$$$ all $$$$. Rangerforever had his tongue cut out by the look of it!

burkee&nonis

Aug 19, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money

Were we at the same game between sikh united and geu. You guys got one goal because our mistake. after that I counted 3 more shots against. The mighty thunder (yeah right ).

Phatanslow

Oct 2, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money

Brownguy,
I am a bit confused ?? "5 weeks and counting" and we are 3 weeks into the season. Oh that's right you thunder boys probably count summer league :wa:
Yes I guess after this weekend we will know if the " New ,super power Thunder " are for real or not.

moneyman

Mar 6, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money

Were we at the same game between sikh united and geu. You guys got one goal because our mistake. after that I counted 3 more shots against. The mighty thunder (yeah right ).

Brown Guy told us to take it easy, not run up the score against his relatives! He told us he would take away the tandouri if we scored to many goals. Can't have that hence the 1 nil score. Tandouri fest at Brown Guys house come on over RangerForever and Lord Sir M the chickens cooking and the champagne is flowing.

$$$MAN MAXIMUS

moneyman

Mar 6, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money

Brownguy,
I am a bit confused ?? "5 weeks and counting" and we are 3 weeks into the season. Oh that's right you thunder boys probably count summer league :wa:
Yes I guess after this weekend we will know if the " New ,super power Thunder " are for real or not.

5 weeks and counting !Brown Guy said you weren't even worth counting so sorry if we looked past you guys. How did you lose to the sheiks! With my 5 languges that i speak I translated for my teamates some of the talk during the game, it kind of sounded like a Russell Peters comedy script. This is what he said word for word *** Oh when the Thunder play the Ballsacks, the Thunder is going to lay a whole lot of hurt on them. They shitty shitty shitty the Ballsacks. But that Johnny guys fcking a supermodel so all is not lost!***

$$$MAN MAXIMUS

DaPlaya

Mar 8, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money

O.K! once again I will reinforce the way this game went Thunder 90% of the play Sikh's 2% of the play and the rest was all about the ref. P.S. nice english.""You guys got one goal because our mistake"" What the hell does that mean?? Say it right or don't say it at all!!!!!!
And that goal was driven right through your keeper like a comet through the solar system.
Nuff said!:cool: Good luck this year!!

mastermind

Nov 23, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money

Brownguy,

Could everybody please slow it down a little for PS here. He's getting a little confused.:confused: Is anyone surprised. Not!

Phatanslow

Oct 2, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money

Mastermind if you were paying attention the orginal post was wait 6 weeks and we will see how you are doing ..meaning 6 weeks into the year ! I said I was confused because we had played 3 weeks and brownguy said "5 weeks and counting ". After your post I assume brownguy means 5 weeks till you play SFC . Lets hear the mighty mastermind tell us all what you think your record will be when that glorious day comes when you play the rangers ?? You will have played 8 games before the clash of the titans ! You are 3-0 now after crushing the likes of White rock , abby and Sikh . All very formidable foes . I will throw it out there that you will be 3-5 and will get soundly thrashed by the rangers ..but hey what do I know I play for the Allblacks and we lost to the sikh's.

mastermind

Nov 23, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money

Let me slow it down for you here a little bit more Phatanslow. After 3 weeks we are in 1st. We are quite aware of the lack of competition to this point. Yes one right for you, you did lose to the Sikh's:eek: Brutal!!! If the two teams Abby & Whiterock fold tomorrow, your in last. Bring your positive attitude on Sunday because your going to need it!!!!! P.S. I heard Thomas is not playing this weekend. Tch Tch Tch not so good for you guys that a 53 year old might be the difference between you guys even beating Abby.:D:D:D

Phatanslow

Oct 2, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money

Oh mastermind this Sunday is going to be so much fun !! Usually playing GEU is a bore but with all you Thunder boys on hear flapping away I must say you have me all fired up to play ! I sure hope the mighty Thunder don't lose too the lowly allblacks :D

DaPlaya

Mar 8, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money

Oh mastermind this Sunday is going to be so much fun !! Usually playing GEU is a bore but with all you Thunder boys on hear flapping away I must say you have me all fired up to play ! I sure hope the mighty Thunder don't lose too the lowly allblacks :D

There goes the english again. It must come from the Surrey, Delta and Langley area. It's HERE not hear. I watched a game last year with Thunder and Allblacks and I do believe that it was a close game. I think bore would be an overstatement by your part Phatanslow. I think I will make the trip to see that one on Sunday, should be entertaining to see if the Allblacks are ready for the Thunder side.

mastermind

Nov 23, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money

$$$$$ Have you got a hold of this Daplaya guy yet? E-mail me, I want to find out who he is. Do you think it is Barry?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0