Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

[FVSL Masters] Results, Banter & Predictions September/October 07'

Status
Not open for further replies.

mastermind

Nov 23, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: [FVSL Masters] Results, Banter & Predictions September 07'

Second week was not a challenge at all for the new GEU team. We could have slotted 20 more goals against either of the two sides with ease. Much like the comment from PAU, it was pretty bad out there. I would go as far as saying Div 8 like. Is there a Div8 for these guys to play in????? :rolleyes:
GEU is looking forward to some better footy this year. Just a note with regards to FAT MONKEY's view of the Thunder, It's about as stale as a popcorn fart in church, and that's stale.:wa::p

mastermind

Nov 23, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money

Anyone hear about the Aldergrove / Mission results???:confused:

brownguy

Mar 15, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money

MM,
Looks like we have a game next week against the sikh team.
You know I will be doing alot of translating when we play them.
Better pull up our socks.

moneyman

Mar 6, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money

MM,
Looks like we have a game next week against the sikh team.
You know I will be doing alot of translating when we play them.
Better pull up our socks.

Ranger Forever this is a match that you will not be able to miss as we value your true knowledge of all things.After the game there is going to be a tandori chicken cookoff with the Raining Champ Brown guy versus the whole Sihk team. It will even be better than Hells kitchen but only a select few will know what is being said. Tandori chicken and Beer the universal language of Soccer!!!

xoxo$$$MAN

Rangerforever

Sep 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money

Just gutted.

I'm taking a page out of your book Moneyman and off to Vegas this weekend.
So, I can't make the match.
Instead, I will send my good friend and teammate Whistleblower instead to survey and do his best Iron Chef judge routine.
He makes (His Mum does actually, truth be told) the best damn butter chicken around and is definitely up to the task.
He has mates on the Sikh side though, inevitably a couple of cousins :D, so you could be already down 1-nil in his cook books.
Good luck.

Allez Cuisine!
Naebadwi'thetandooricuisineforever

brownguy

Mar 15, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money

I better start marinating the good stuff.
What do you think moneyman?
Should I bring out the tear drop special?
We got a whole lot of new guys to initiate.
Like George and Rob say "The secret is not to let it touch the Lips"

brownguy

Mar 15, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money

Aldergrove 4- Mission 2
Gord said it was a good game.

Taxman

Sep 23, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money

Just gutted.

You shouldn't be off to Vegas - didn't you just have to make an instalment ? I suggest you stick with boiled chicken - no sauce.

:cool::cool:

moneyman

Mar 6, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money

I better start marinating the good stuff.
What do you think moneyman?
Should I bring out the tear drop special?
We got a whole lot of new guys to initiate.
Like George and Rob say "The secret is not to let it touch the Lips"

Brown Guy I don't think some of these new white boys could handle the Flame Throwing Tandouri even though it is good for beer sales. Break them in with the mild kid version. As for Whistle blower bring a little of the Flame thrower chicken rumour has his baby bottle was spiked with tabasco when he was a kid. So heat it up and let him feel the luv from the inside out!

$$$MAN

moneyman

Mar 6, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money

Just gutted.

Instead, I will send my good friend and teammate Whistleblower instead to survey and do his best Iron Chef judge routine.
He makes (His Mum does actually, truth be told) the best damn butter chicken around and is definitely up to the task.
He has mates on the Sikh side though, inevitably a couple of cousins :D, so you could be already down 1-nil in his cook books.
Good luck.

Allez Cuisine!
Naebadwi'thetandooricuisineforever

Have fun Rangerforever and play the roullette table, play my jersey number Lucky # and you will definitely be a winner.

$$$MAN

whistle blower

Mar 10, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money

Brown Guy As for Whistle blower bring a little of the Flame thrower chicken rumour has his baby bottle was spiked with tabasco when he was a kid. So heat it up and let him feel the luv from the inside out!

Och that burns baby

twoleftfeet

Sep 29, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money

Enough of all this Arse Kissin...just because there are a few new teams we don't have to go overbaord and try to be nice...we all know your all a bunch O wankers...:wa: I am however, partial to the butter chicken myself...:D

How about a few predictions just to irritate people....

AllBlacks / Mission
Can the Mighty AllBlacks find their identity in time to grab their first win of the season..Can Gameboy ever get used to the fact, he is in fact, a Ballsack...Mission Impossible? I think NOT....
3-1 Ballsacks :D Of coarse Im bias...

Rangers / Aldergrove
Will the RumpRangers rise to the occasion or will the Bushmen continue to give the reigning Provicial Champions fits?....
3-1 FireChickens

P.A.U. / Abby
Unless the Old Farts from Abby can paddle really fast this ship should go down QUICK...sorry fellas but the Pansy A$$' from P.A. will be King of the Beach in this match up.....
6-0 P.A.U.

G.E.U. / Sikh United
Get the flame throwers out, fire up the Tandoori BBQ...are the Swashbuckling Sikhs for real...or will they Flame Out under the UpgradedThunder? Tune in to find out....
2-2 DRAW

White Rock / Delta
What can I say about this one....a good old fashioned BTCHSLAP me thinks...the B team from W.R looks like they are a little over their heads...until they prove otherwise it looks like they have stolen all the Thunder in Masters, including their perpetual spot on the bottom...
5-0 D.M.U.

Having said all that..welcome to all the newbies in the FVSL Matsers Div. G.E.U. is very thankful for your arrival...:D

Oot

moneyman

Mar 6, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money

Enough of all this Arse Kissin...just because there are a few new teams we don't have to go overbaord and try to be nice...we all know your all a bunch O wankers...:wa: I am however, partial to the butter chicken myself...:D

How about a few predictions just to irritate people....

AllBlacks / Mission
Can the Mighty AllBlacks find their identity in time to grab their first win of the season..Can Gameboy ever get used to the fact, he is in fact, a Ballsack...Mission Impossible? I think NOT....
3-1 Ballsacks :D Of coarse Im bias...

Rangers / Aldergrove
Will the RumpRangers rise to the occasion or will the Bushmen continue to give the reigning Provicial Champions fits?....
3-1 FireChickens

P.A.U. / Abby
Unless the Old Farts from Abby can paddle really fast this ship should go down QUICK...sorry fellas but the Pansy A$$' from P.A. will be King of the Beach in this match up.....
6-0 P.A.U.

G.E.U. / Sikh United
Get the flame throwers out, fire up the Tandoori BBQ...are the Swashbuckling Sikhs for real...or will they Flame Out under the UpgradedThunder? Tune in to find out....
2-2 DRAW

White Rock / Delta
What can I say about this one....a good old fashioned BTCHSLAP me thinks...the B team from W.R looks like they are a little over their heads...until they prove otherwise it looks like they have stolen all the Thunder in Masters, including their perpetual spot on the bottom...
5-0 D.M.U.

Having said all that..welcome to all the newbies in the FVSL Matsers Div. G.E.U. is very thankful for your arrival...:D

Oot
To quote you TLF it is time to stir it up! $$$MANS agrees with you that this is not a censored pg program this is TTP. Now lets get it straight TLF the match between GEU and SIHKS is for 1st place where GEU currently sits right now in case you haven't read the standings. As for your team TLF playing against GEU, when you hear the word Thunder when you are at the pitch you will run and cower like a Dog with his tail between his legs. Two teams have already felt the wrath of Thunder and they wished that they had stayed in the changeroom. All i can say is the Dogs From Hell are running wild and the storm is near can you Hear the Thunder!

$$$MAN MAXIMUS

mastermind

Nov 23, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money

Now Now $$$$. You don't want to stir the pot with the 2 left nuts this early in the season. Wait until we play them first. What happened to the game plan. I think we need more input on the fall of the Rangers dynasty rather than the rise of the THUNDER.

Phatanslow

Oct 2, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money

Time for a friggin' reality check there you thunder boys !!
I know you are not all that used to winning games , and to your credit you have won two in a row. But before you start spouting about the change in power have a look at who you beat !!!!! After you beat a team that actually played in the masters before you can spout off. Beating the likes of White rock and Abby doesn't exactly give you the masters crown !! Let's revisit this topic in say.... 6 weeks and see how you boys are doing !!!!!!!! You beat the two teams that will finish below you :eek:

Scottyshell

Sep 22, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money

Whoa...somebody doesn't like what you "Thunder" lads are spoutin':eek:...this is more like it! THIS IS WHAT THIS SITE IS ABOUT! TTP:wa:

Cheers!:D

BullyB

Jan 7, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money

AllBlacks 2 Mission 1
A cast of thousands graced the AllBlacks sideline last night. The Black-Sapp. combination is working out very nicely. Mission were excellent, they knocked the ball around beautifully; if it wasn't for three outstanding saves by BigMac (MVP) and a couple from Millsey this game could have seen 6 or 7 goals. Having lots of numbers was nice, not only for the subs but the party is so much bigger after the game. Lots of Stella in the cooler. Closed out an awesome night with Philly, Gameboy and Springer at the Shark Club. Some things never change, thanks for the beers Gboy.

DeathorGlory

Sir M

Lifetime Better Bastard
Feb 3, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money

Were there any other FVSL Masters games out there last night?

moneyman

Mar 6, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money

Were there any other FVSL Masters games out there last night?
SirM the holy all i can say is Thunder 1 Sihks 0 Fat Monkey our weapon of Mass destruction netted the winner. Also Brown guys is still the tandouri master Undefeated just like the Thunder. Like I said boys the summers over and it's going to get stormy. You can't hide from the Thunder for long!

$$$MAN

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0