Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

[FVSL Masters] Results & Banter - October & November 2004

Status
Not open for further replies.

Phatanslow

Oct 2, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: [FVSL Masters] Results & Banter - October 2004

Coach do tell ,what exactly is presious ? And how did he steal it away ?? Maybe a magical Crafty game winner ? whoa give my head a shake !!
Sorry about that it is early this morning I must not have gotten enough sleep,Ok crafty give back the beer fund kitty you knicked from coach !!!

crafty cokcney

Nov 25, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money

Phatanslow said:
Coach do tell ,what exactly is presious ? And how did he steal it away ?? Maybe a magical Crafty game winner ? whoa give my head a shake !!
Sorry about that it is early this morning I must not have gotten enough sleep,Ok crafty give back the beer fund kitty you knicked from coach !!!

No game winner from me unless they want me to step up and take the penalty in the 90th minute with the score 0-0...dare to dream.....!

Rescuing "Precious" from Surrey and returning it to the Delta shire was one of my finest moments. However, nobody on our Masters team, other than myself, was part of that covert operation. I guess that makes me a marked man and the boys will be looking for some sweet revenge. ;)

Could you imagine nicking the Rangers beer fund kitty....?
Fukc, I could take my whole family to Mexico for a fortnight.. :wa:

Cheers

twoleftfeet

Sep 29, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money

Well, good news for 5BigTits....sun on the Horizon....fantastic! Luke...its your destiny....

BullyB...what you mean Scottish Bastard....You'd be friigin SOUR too if you had to live next to the Bloody English.... :wa:

No predictions for this fella.....thats like walking under a ladder for crying out loud!! Just freaks me out man!!!

All this talk about Lord of the Coc Ring is disturbing....just give the damn thing back, besides chicks don't really like them....

BullyB

Jan 7, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money

Dear Lefty and the rest of you Scottish gits,
I know we've polluted most of the planet with generations of dimented Englishmen, thats how we conquered the place. You should be glad to live next to such a lively bunch. Just look at Gazza, best player to ever play at Ibrox! Besides, if it wasn't for the English, you lot would probably be speaking French.

I'm going to put my ear muffs and helmet on now. :D

crafty cokcney

Nov 25, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money

BullyB said:
Dear Lefty and the rest of you Scottish gits,
if it wasn't for the English, you lot would probably be speaking French. :D

Except for their National football team who obviously speak double dutch to each other and that's why no one knows what the fukc their doing.

McBertie for King !!!! :D

crafty cokcney

Nov 25, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money

twoleftfeet said:
All this talk about Lord of the Coc Ring is disturbing....just give the damn thing back, besides chicks don't really like them....

Can't give it back cause I don't have it..."Precious" is now in Langley. :p

coach

Mar 3, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money

Sorry for the late reply PHAT, but precious is the Lovely Pakenham Cup.(The cup that started in 1909.) Older than Lord Stanley's Cup.

Craftey spoiled our three-peat two years ago and simply out coached me and took away our cherrished shrine.

We call it stolen because that's what it felt like on the day. :mad:

Crafty's time is coming soon.

PAU in 24 hours baby! Can't wait.

twoleftfeet

Sep 29, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money

One day, and I may be 90 years old at this rate, I will be there with Strangerthanever and rest of the boys waving the Blue and White when Scotland beats England again...

C'est la vie, BullyB!! :p

Phatanslow

Oct 2, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money

TLF your supposed to save shots with your hands not your head and after a post like that it is quite obvious you have taken a few too many to the cranium !!! Scotland beating England !!!!!You see that is why you keepers should speak when spoken too !! When left to yourselfs you spout ridiculous statments like that !!!
Back to your sheep lad !!!

Sep 15, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money

All-blacks 4 Poco 4
Sapperton 2 delta 2
Surrey 2 Aldergrove 2
Rangers 3 Peace Arch 3
Sports action predictions, going with the odds, need everyone to start dropping points for our provincial cup run

twoleftfeet

Sep 29, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money

Stopdoinblo...Patience is a virtue....besides, I didn't say it would be anytime soon.... :p

You sure are a fiesty little fella aren't ya...Perhaps you should see someone about that anger management thing...... :knvb:

Baaaa

Rangerforever

Sep 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Bloody Sassanachs..

Phatanslow said:
Scotland beating England !!!!!

Ah, Phatso, you may want to check the stats.
Check the last match played at Wembley.
I love having that one on you guys. ;)

Oh, that and 1967 when Denis Law back heeled to Jim Baxter and he started juggling.

Piaas-take. :knvb:

Ok, not much, but I'll take it.

Well, tonight's forecast is for a bit of rain and lots of wind for the Peace Arch United Surrey Sundowners vs. Surrey FC Firefighters Rangers match.
And I'm not talking about Klaassen's innards here.
You know that means the match is more equalized under those conditions.
Thank God.
We'll need it.

:cool:

twoleftfeet

Sep 29, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money

CrappyCoffee Actually, it's funny you bring up the double DUTCH thing because, really its the English that are just transplanted VIKINGS...you see, the Vikings coudn't manage to conquer the Scots (Until many years later when they were English and then they had to BUY them out and or interbreed with them.) So, the Scots really speak the TRUE Island language...they just don't speak ENGLISH that well.... :D

I took my wife over and I actually had to translate for her.... :p

Lang may yer lum reek!!

5bigtoes

Jul 21, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money

2LeftTesticles!!!!

As much as it pains me to agree with PilatesNsnow, I must say you should stick to goal keepin' and less pontificating. I to believe you've takin' several shots off that big meloon you call a heed... :p :D

My God man have you lost your mind along with that big git HumpingRangersForever! ;)

Engerland will never lose to Scotland... :p

On a brighter note if you ever run out of sheep, my auntie (whose English) owns a sheep farm and would love to have you over to introduce you to the gals.... :D

Come On England!!!! :D

twoleftfeet

Sep 29, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money

5bigtwats...well, yes it's like an Orange on a toothpick!! All the better to get in the way of so called shots from you fellas....and by the way....I always love ta meet the GALS....
:wa:
Tell your auntie I'll come over when it get a little colder....

Did ya see the Scotsman walkin down the street at the Euros with a t-shirt that read...."ANYONE BUT ENGLAND" ...classic...

BullyB

Jan 7, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money

Stopdoinblo...CrappyCoffee....Classic stuff........LOL
ToeJam, settle down now son, too many Starbucks today?

As for the West 'am fans that mixed it up in the crowd this week,
was our boy Lampard stirrin' it up? Chelsea 1 Hammers 0.
I think there's a bit of history there.

And the Scottish,
quite a few are actually nice,
its just that one crazed Scott, you know who he is, its the drunk with a Tam hat and flaming ginger hair flyin' everywhere. Like the kilted sheep herder that told me my Union Jack flag was not England. Nations Cup beer garden, 3 times.

coach

Mar 3, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money

Rangers 2 - P A U 0 .
Good match tonight for the boys, and an even better time after!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
P A U boys are very good and very hard to deal with!
Andy and Barry with the goals.
Pizza and beers for both teams after and the boys were having fun.

Nice to see both teams hanging out together after the match. Top Shelf!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0