Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

[FVSL Masters] Results & Banter - October & November 2004

Status
Not open for further replies.

BullyB

Jan 7, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: [FVSL Masters] Results & Banter - October 2004

Rangers 4 AllBlacks 2
A great night out, footy under the lights, lots of boys from the Masters watchin', what could be better? Well if we'd won I'd be happier but getting beat by an excellent team isn't that hard to take.
Hats off to Rangers, a good squad with some good lads.
AllBlacks still need to sort out a few things but if Springett brings that kind of form to the park week in week out we'll be able to nick a few points from the big clubs. Bit of a late night for me but a sleep in on Sunday mornin' is always nice.

coach

Mar 3, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money

AllBlacks are and will be a very good team to deal with over the next few years.
Good atmosphere on and off the pitch later and everyone had a smile on thier face.
Sorry about the rant Skip. And i also would like to appolagize to Bully for the rather childish rant. :(
Seems Coach was a little wound up from the match.
Anyways, yes it is nice not having to go outside at 10 am tommorow! :p

Good luck tommorow boys.

Rangerforever

Sep 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Rangers - AllBlacks

Springer with one of the best free kicks I've seen in a while last night to wake us up - pronto.
Fcuking quality strike mate.

Well done All-Blacks.
Excellent side and a good game to watch I thought.
Well done BullyB, loads of running out of you lad.

I will say that right now Andy Meyer is a stud - The guy is bagging goals like crazy to keep up his sniper reputation for us.
Unbelievable week in, week out from him.
Unfortunately he'll be losing his job once I get back from surgery.

:rolleyes:

Unlucky to Andy Colton.
Tough as nails man, not a peep out of him when he came of the field and his forearm was done harshly.
Most people would have been screaming in pain.
Best of wishes to Andy on a speedy recovery.

Many thanks also to the likes of Gameboy, 5BTs and Muz coming out to watch, always great to see you.

Cheerio,

RF

BullyB

Jan 7, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money

Can ya feel the love. :cool:
Fraser Valley Masters.......Best league in the land.
I hope the whole league goes to Fridays.

ET.....Now you've won it all, come on home son. :bronco:

crafty cokcney

Nov 25, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money

That's enough fukcing stroking.

Fukc me, I love you, you love me, oh how happy we can be.......enough.

That's it, I'm suiting up against the Rangers and the All Snacks. Andy Meyer won't get a sniff and BullyB will be pulling up his shorts all night.

Craftybetterstartgettingintoshapeoreathumblepieforamonth ;)

twoleftfeet

Sep 29, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money

Well, everyone has pretty much said it all...Rangers are top notch and very tough...we had our moments but Rangers seemed to have that extra gear when they needed it....

Great bevies and banter after the game made it an excellent Friday nite special...

Still pickin little black plastic pellets out of my shorts.... :p

Up yer Kilt!! :D

Ballbaby

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money

Yeah this is a bit of a love-fest isn't it? I bet you all cry when you watch Little House on the Prairie or The Waltons, and you giggle like little girls when Peter's voice changes on the Brady Bunch.

Come on, remember who you are and where you come from. You're Valley Boys. Like, let's get it together ya wankers! :rolleyes: :D

BullyB

Jan 7, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money

Your absolutley right.
Enough, sorry about that, I was having a moment.

Rangers are Tossers,
ScUm are Tossers &
so are Peach Arse.\

AllBlacks are the finest lads bar none, :knvb: :bronco: :wa:
the rest are shiite.

Sep 15, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money

Come on, remember who you are and where you come from. You're Valley Boys. Like, let's get it together ya wankers!

ERRR in the city yer still called pumpkin heads :bronco: :bronco: :bronco:

ACADEMICO -3 ALDERGROVE -2

Academico up in 5min by a spectacular volley by Hoffman, yeah for all you doubters hoffman actually scored. 1-0. Aldergrove tied up & went ahead 2-1 by half, hunlucky not to be up by more, Thanks to you know who, but the BEST KEEPER IN THE LEAGUE (Anyone who questions this should start a new thread). Two counters later Academico was up 3-2, 10 mins later it was an 11 man backline, held on game over. Nice couple beers after with the grove players.
BuyllyB face it you are the matertosser or pardon the expression, MASTER-baiter (Fishin aint in your game).
Waltons, little house???????????????? I had to spew once & here I am again looking at the ultimate in strokin your Bro from another Mo???? Pathetic?
Even POOP-BIATCH with his/her 4m's was better than the last two weeks of tossin.
pick it up.........................We have :D

5bigtoes

Jul 21, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money

I couldn't agree more, and yes I too have gotten caught up in the Love Nest which we know as FVSL Masters thread....Let get back to TTP out of each other...

The fcukin humpingrangerfiremen are gonna get a thumping next week from PA... ;)

The All Blacks are certainly the best drinkin team in the league but still need to figure out how to play the beautiful game... :D....if you listen carefully you can still hear BullyB kissin arse in the room after the match :eek:

SU might as well get ready to defend their title as everyone in the league wants to rip a strip off them, no matter how good some of the other teams have become... :p

Cheer on Captian Moan again and again....beating Aldergrove ain't that great and yes you do have the best keeper in the land bar none! :rolleyes:

Crafty - as G8 aka Gazza would say "Fcuk Off" :p :rolleyes:

BullyB

Jan 7, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money

At least I could fit my ass thru the door ToeJam.
By the time you start up again your boots won't be the only thing that don't fit.

Corpral Moron, well done tosser, must be nice shovin' that down Wee Joe's throat....
Or whatever it is you HomerBouys do after games.

As for Crafty, bring it on OldeTimer, thats if you can still find your boots.

crafty cokcney

Nov 25, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money

BullyB said:
As for Crafty, bring it on OldeTimer, thats if you can still find your boots.

There you go boys, much better. This is a football website not fukcing Friends Reunited.

Bully, make sure your elastic is nice and tight in your shorts or it could be a real long day for you on Nov 14. :p

Cheers

Phatanslow

Oct 2, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money

Well the Friday night match against the Mighty Rangers ended as I thought it would even though I thought the All-blacks didn't play all that bad ! Actually there was a 10 minute spot where the rangers scored 3 goals and other than that it was a pretty even game ( except that Izatt and McKinty were on the sidelines and Marshall was in goal ) . All - blacks put a bit of a scare into the Rangers scoring 1 minute into the game but I think as Rangerforever stated it just woke them up !! And Yes Coach you did score a goal and yes it was an important time for a goal so well done, as for bully having you for lunch I don't know about that !!
It seems Academico has turned it around with another good result this week-end, 3-2 over Aldergrove. So 5bt's what was the Sapperton vs Peace arch game like , 1-0 sounds like it was a good battle ?? Where oh where has Gameboy gone ?? 3 straight losses and we don't hear from him at all !! What happened to the mighty sapperton finishing in third place ??
I find it a bit funny when the only time you get posts from certain guys is when their team is winning . When they slide a bit you never hear a peep !! Human nature I suppose !!

twoleftfeet

Sep 29, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money

Academico...win...best keeper...what....where???? Lets dance baby...bout friggin time you lot started givin credit to a friggin keeper....not that I'm insecure or anything... :D

You friggin tossers up front talk so much about your goals it makes me VOMIT.... :rolleyes: "Oh my GOD, did you see that goal...it was AMAZING!" what about the 3 the wanker sent 50 feet over the bar before he actually HIT the net.... :wa: .....I'm not bitter at all...

There, hows that for a TTP Capt. Morgan Fairchild...I look forward to a game against your Keep..."The best in the land" apparently....gettin pretty bold after a couple of wins....good on ya!!! TOSSER!!!

Once you go BLACK, you'll never go BACK.....

ET phone home......

Phatanslow

Oct 2, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money

Now , now TLF . We only talk about outstanding goals and if memory serves me right ( and after all the shots to the melon that may be asking alot ) we also give credit to great saves !! It is just we don't mention your name because you don't make any !! Your a friggin' keeper !!! Remember your place !!! Jeezus what is the world coming too, keepers spouting off !! Just stop the ball , buy some beer and speak when spoken to !!

twoleftfeet

Sep 29, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money

You see what I'm up against....it's hopeless....Right wing Liberal gay bashing NDP Rednecks.......you're either with them or against them.....

Still looking for WMD I see YouFrigginHoe.....

I can't remember anything past this morning for gods sake....I'm a keeper not a bricklayer damnit!! Besides, Its Capt Hindgrinders fault....I was just doin what I was told....like a good little keeper.... :p

Beers Good...Goals Bad....UG..

Sep 15, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money

I Don't know if it's just me, but if you read betwen the lines is twoleftfeet really trying to tell us something?
Academico...win
makes me VOMIT
Oh my GOD,
Right wing Liberal gay bashing NDP Rednecks.
AMAZING!"
"I am really gay" :wa:
I'm not bitter at all...
I was just doin what I was told....
I see YouFrigginHoe.....
like a good little
gettin pretty bold after a couple of
GOTTA LOVE THIS PLACE CALLED TTP :D

5bigtoes

Jul 21, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money

This is most excellent, the way it should be!!! :D

Pilatesandsnow,

It's about bloody time you started playing well and scoring goals...I was beginning to think you where all talk....it been a long long time since you've actually played a game....OH yes you've been on the pitch but I'm not sure you where actually doing anything? :confused: usually your flappin your jaw up and down, like a brides undies on her wedding night...keep it up you old bastard or the gaffers gonna sit you more often to get the best from ya :p :D

TwoleftTESTICLES,

your gonna have to settle down before sitting in front of your computer, take a deep deep breath, hold it....now slowly let it out, pulse is good, blood pressure is excellent, now begin typing, that's it, make love to the key board, don't fcukin' hammer it like your trying to smash a bloody diamond with your c0ck, and us Old Guys will try and make sense of your posts...

Pully-my-pee-pee,

let's not start with fittin arse's threw the door, apparently the bigger they are the more you like to lick'em :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0