Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

[FVSL Masters] Results & Banter - October & November 2004

Status
Not open for further replies.

twoleftfeet

Sep 29, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: [FVSL Masters] Results & Banter - October 2004

Well, first off congrats to ScUm.....they are indeed the top bananas... :wa: Now lets see if the Rangers are the true Hairyparent....

It is my understanding the Peach Fuzz is playing Alder Bush at the OVAL in Langley in the Friday nite special....??? Whatzzzuuup wit dat??? Is it MAKEUP...What aboot Deltoid? C/mon people...need the info....

BullyB

Jan 7, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
PhatSlob?

Congrats to ScUm, well done you farkin' tossers.

Nice predictions Phatty, just so you know, AllBlacks will have a full house this weekend after a few games without the big lad in nets.
Should be a good match between two fairly even teams, lookin' forward to the bbqed "smokies" after the match. :rolleyes:

2LF,Alderbush & Peach Arse have a make up game on our pitch, I wonder who's guarding the cooler. Think I'll go down there with my Interac! :D

SCREEN

Sep 13, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money

friday night special pau over aldergrove 1 nil...no changerooms early night

Scottyshell

Sep 22, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money

How exciting is it playing in a two team league?? RF,Coach,BB,anybody on the top two teams?
Cheers!

Scottyshell

Sep 22, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money

BallB,about that first Westerns...don't ask me...I'm only a player...does that mean we won 3 in a row?
Cheers!

Ballbaby

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money

Scottyshell said:
How exciting is it playing in a two team league?? RF,Coach,BB,anybody on the top two teams?
Cheers!

Actually very exciting and we are doing our best to make it more than a two team league as you put it. We tied Academico today 0-0. Yep, we sure did. The Acadmico keeper was unfcukingbelievable! The man was in a zone. It was actually ridiculous. We were all waiting in anticipation as to what he was going to pull out of his hat again and again. Point blank shots and headers, the guy was diving everywhere. Well done keeper! Academico has picked up some new players that have improved them greatly. They worked hard.

We were short on bodies today and the ones who were there were quite sore from last weekend. Looks like it's going to be an interesting year. Nothing taken for granted, not that we ever did, but we need to be sharp to get the desired result.

Ballbaby

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money

Scottyshell said:
BallB,about that first Westerns...don't ask me...I'm only a player...does that mean we won 3 in a row?
Cheers!

Don't ask me, I'm just a player too. :rolleyes:

BullyB

Jan 7, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Two team league?

Sorry SnottySmell but I have to disagree, The FV Masters will always pull a few surprises out of its hat, case in point SU, Crapademico Nil-Nil. Too bad SU didn't show that form against us a few weeks back.

Sapperton has come out of the gates flying this year and AllBlacks were typically slow. Today however, the tides of change swung our way and AllBlacks beat Sapperton 3-1. A hard fought match between two much improved teams. The weather didn't deter the post game bevies and the Sapp/AllBlack boys tipped a few jars over a wee chit chat. :bronco:

Scottyshell

Sep 22, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money

Bully,hey...just going by the renditions spouted by members of the top two.I know you guys had the piss kicked out of you a couple weeks ago by SU but you lads must've just been building up their egos for the trip East. A few jars always brings out the chit chat.
SU must've still been trying to cough out all that Saskabush smoke eh?
Cheers!

Phatanslow

Oct 2, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money

Well 3 for 4 on predictions this week !! What a huge surprise a 0-0 draw between Academico and Surrey !!!! I guess that is why we play every game !! Actually it is nice to hear that Academico has picked up a few players and will not be easy points anymore , only strengthens the league !! Now if we could only do something about Poco ?? I guess Sapperton has come crashing back down to earth , lost there last two games and have been outscored 8-1 in those two games !!! And it doesn't get any easier with Peace Arch up next !! All-blacks got a good result on sunday , must have been a no church day !!!!! I think they will see what footie is all about this Friday when the mighty Rangers come to town , I predicte a sound thrashing of the All-blacks in the area of say 5-0. But I also said Surrey would thump Academico 9-0 and look what happened there !! I guess someone has to take some points off the rangers if the rangers are going to stay within reach. Why not the All-blacks , well I guess we would have to listen to Bully go on and on about it though so maybe a good thrashing wouldn't be so bad !!!
I can't wait to see the Cup draw this year as this is probably the closest the league has been , with the exception of Poco and the Rangers !!

Rangerforever

Sep 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Scottyshell is a wind-up

Scottyshell said:
Cheers!

First and foremost, I'm not playing this year.
As your brother said, I'm simply the cheerleader these days.
It's bad enough also when you walk out of the changerooms and your own mates are asking you to ensure that I not forget to bring my pom-poms the following week. :D

Two team league - My ass and you know it.

Hmmm.
How would you, Westside, Inter, Columbus, Metro Ford fare in our league is more the question.

Debate away,

RF

:cool:

Rangerforever

Sep 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
And I say pardon?

Scottyshell said:
Bully,hey...just going by the renditions spouted by members of the top two.

I actually missed that.
Please quote these renditions.
I'd like to know where you found them.

Bollocks, :p

RF

Ballbaby

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: And I say pardon?

Rangerforever said:
I actually missed that.
Please quote these renditions.
I'd like to know where you found them.

Bollocks, :p

RF

He doesn't know where he found them. He's just a player. :D

highlander

Jul 22, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money

Iam back you wankers.hello treebigholes.ha,ha.
goawayyemugye!!!!!!!!!!!!

coach

Mar 3, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money

Fri night at 9 pm in Langley.

Rangers are going to Gabby's for sure!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)

No showers in Langley, bush league boys. :mad:

BullyB

Jan 7, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money

The Firemen were class Roach,
too bad they're not rubbing off on you.

Lookin' forward to this weeks Friday Night Special.
Being just a small club its always nice to have a BigClub in town.
:cool:

coach

Mar 3, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money

Nice one Bull.

Now run along and start building those showers for us on fri night would ya!

Having a top notch field and no showers or a propper change room is no class
Bullhead.

See ya friday champ!

twoleftfeet

Sep 29, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money

Well Roach, we can certainly arrange a nice warm shower for ya....just come over to the DARKSIDE after we've downed a few bevies... :D

O, C'mon, lighten up boys the man set himself up with all that shower talk and all.... this is TAKE THE PISS .... :wa: and one must be ready for such verbal assaults at a moments notice.... ;)

It's OK Couch, you'll have your chance at me on Friday.... :cool:

TLF

coach

Mar 3, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money

I agree two left feet and the no shower comment was a TTP.

Bullhead, do you really think we think you guys can control the Langley Parks set up.

It was a piss take man.

Sorry if I don't meet your standards to class. :rolleyes:

Hope you guys ram it down our throats!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0