Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

[FVSL Masters] Results & Banter November/December 2009

Status
Not open for further replies.

badknees7

Sep 15, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
BK7.......WTF:eek:.....who managed to pot our only goal....actually....who kept missing the net:(

Cheers!

Disappointing to say the least.Kudos to PA for their hard work and timely finishing.It just wasn't our night....post game show was still enjoyable.5bt's,you'll be glad to know i have returned the memorable trophy.It was quite an honour!!

Jack The Lad

Jan 20, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Someone start a thread on FVSL Masters cup draw.

Group D is the group of death? :rolleyes:

Group 3 is no slouch either. I am not sure if it is an advantage or disadvantage to have only 3 teams in our group. At least we know both of our games will be home games.

JTL

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Did Delta play yesterday?

I thought they were scheduled to play today?

All blacks 6
PA Rangers 2

Can anyone confirm that?

Yoda

Staff member
Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 25, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Regs,
they did not play. The game was forfeited by Delta cuz they couldn't field a team.

i am only joking, Surrey forfeited.

Tactically Inept

Oct 8, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money

All blacks 6
PA Rangers 2

Can anyone confirm that?

Yeah, I can confirm that - it was fckin horrible. We were leaking goals and giving away penalties for fun. Down 5-0 at the half with 2 of them penalties! I guess we'll have to save ourselves for a meteoric cup run:rolleyes:

Anyway, at least we weren't the worst ones on the park - the ref was unbelievable. This is the second game we've had with him and he's hopeless. Not consistently bad for either side, just completely random. He probably finds it difficult to see the whole of the pitch from the centre circle though.

heanjob

Sep 22, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money

All blacks 6
PA Rangers 2

Can anyone confirm that?

Newton was open and we would of played. They appparently olnly had 5 guys available.....1 to 0 beats having too hump them 10 to 0 and risking cards and injury. Would of been a waste of a Saturday night against that lot.

Predicting another forfeit when we play Sikhs on the the 8th of January.

HJ

Aug 12, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Just seen badknees7 , looks fitter and no limp , maybe that's why he is getting rid of his stationary bike (Sturdy well-built bike. Has an adjustable, comfortable seat. Tension control and electronic read out. (speed, distance, calories and time) :). Maybe North Delta can turn their season around on the back of brand new BK7.

badknees7

Sep 15, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
Ha ha ha!! You just never know who's watching!....enough troubles carrying this old body around without throwing 20 more on my hairy frame.
Happy New Year to all ttper's!!!

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Holy Shite!

Long time no see highlander... How's the ticker these days? All well now?

Happy New year to you as well!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0