Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

[FVSL Masters] Results & Banter November/December 2009

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jack The Lad

Jan 20, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
I thought both teams were crap. I don't know if South Delta were happy with the way they played but we aren't. If both teams played like that in the B.C.'s (that is if they were to make it) vs a good VMSL team it would be a drubbing.

JTL

badknees7

Sep 15, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
just wandering in from the NDU Alum vs PA Rangers game.....lack luster game but great banter and spirit in room after.... HUGE beer cooler full of pints....plenty o laughs! BK7 is in fine form and MRS BK7 better be ready for overtime....:eek:

Always entertaining when 5bt's makes an appearance! I had hoped for double ot but to no avail.....it was those McD's promises on her mind.Spot on with the game analysis.....very poor football but a cold night and just glad to get out with the result.Look forward to next week,PAFC.We've got to be much sharper.

between the pipes

Aug 18, 2009
Tokens
Dirty Money
Badknees 7 with another two goals and with the 6 you got last week you are moving up in the Golden Boot race!!!I felt like you going home ealry!!! Make up for next week!!!

utah

Sep 19, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
I think Canucklehead reffed tonight. And he has a bigger vagina than Oprah.
Fack did he ever have to be coddled.

Tactically Inept

Oct 8, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Spot on with the game analysis.....very poor football but a cold night and just glad to get out with the result.Look forward to next week,PAFC.We've got to be much sharper.

Jesus, just glad to get a result? We were just glad to actually get the game played (well almost all of it).
Good work from your guy's to sort the field and referee out at short notice (the stand-in did a good job), although I'm sure we were just about to score the 3 goals we needed until the lights went out 10 minutes before the end! Mind you that would equal our season total so far, so maybe not.
Good game nonetheless and we were pleased we managed to keep it a close, although could you check that we didn't leave a set of brass bollocks at the side of the pitch?
At least the changing room was warm and inviting...until the lights went out in there as well!

bored

Oct 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Looks like some very important games this weekend, if weather allows?

South Delta FC - Mission FC Winskill TURF Fri 8.15pm
North Delta Utd Alumni -Peace Arch FC

There are other games that are important to the league standings but these (2) are the big ones.

Game of the week?

NDUA v Peace Arch FC, NDUA wins to bring these teams to within 1 point of each other.

Mission has been good at home and it is a bit of a commute for SDelta. However if SDelta loses, Delta will surpass them for 1st spot - they should be motivated - GAME OF THE WEEK FOR SURE!

Balsa

Mar 16, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Mission going to South Delta on a Friday, Mid December and in freezing weather really takes them from MOTW in MHO. My guess is they are lucky to field a Team. If they have a full squad then for sure it is MOTW. I think NDU & Peace Arch get the nod by default. Queston is will these two squads have everyone show up? Mid December is tough on eveyone for bodies.

I say let it snow and let's get on with the break. My old body is starting to ache :)

Jack The Lad

Jan 20, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Poco Castilians are playing. We have all borrowed our Mrs. hair dryers and apparently Dude has rented his selection of hair dryers as well and we will be melting the snow away.

JTL

Jack The Lad

Jan 20, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sikh's forfeited their game vs Castilians tonight. They also dropped out of the cup. Pretty disappointing. Good 6 points for us this weekend moving up a little bit in the standings. League title still up for grabs with Delta United and PAFC continuing to get good results. Those two teams still have to play each other. South Delta is out of contention.

JTL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0