Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

[FVSL Masters] Results & Banter - December '04/January '05

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ballbaby

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Regs,

Oops, I guess I forgot to answer your question.

The reason must certainly be obvious. :eek:

I was non-functional for some reason. :rolleyes:

Hands of Stone

Jul 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
1-0 for Peace Arch, when I left with 5 to go.

Peace Arch keeper was fantastic today, Surrey couldn't beat him the whole time I was there. Did get to see Old Reggy go in at half, and try the move 3 times, but it doesn't seem to work with the old guys in the Valley, its like they have all seen it before or were too slow to react to it. Was nice to hang with some of the First Place Mighty Rangers, coach even had a cold pint for the boys, very nice. Well Peace Arch were a little lucky, but they had very good keeping, and Surrey just couldn't finnish, but there is nothing special about them anyway. Great day in the Rock.

hos

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Did daddy let you on the big boys site tonight? If I'm going to be trying to post in here now, you're gonna have to help out and pick up the reading/writing skills. From what I've heard/been told, the Brad Higgs Spring Session might not be a bad idea while you're at it :rolleyes:

As for the match today...

I thought we were extremely unlucky not to come away with any points, nevermind all 3. At the end of the day though, if you don't bury your chances, you're not gonna win much :D Peace Arch didn't generate too much other than the odd ball in behind our backline and of course the goal, a kinda looping header that somehow made it's way over Spiney's head at the post :D

These 10 AM kickoffs are going to be the bane of my existence for awhile I can see - way too much time for many, many pints :D

I see Delta is next up... don't be shy Crafty!

Cheers,

~Regs.

PS. I heard that we drew the Rangers for the second round of the cup (first round bye)... how does it all work?

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
So does that mean if you beat us, you don't plan on winning the league cup? That's what it sounds like to me.

What's this I hear the Rangers are affiliated again with the Firemen? Not happy with SYSA/SFC I guess - there's that loyalty thing again, good stuff!

:D

~Regs.

coach

Mar 3, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Yes we are back in the VAN Firemen Club.!!!!!
Yes we plan on winning that Leauge Cup!!!!!!!

Regs please refrain from any other scandelous remarks. :D

P.S. (about that 10 am thing. You could have played Fridays at 7:45)

Firemen Rangers, oh yeah babay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Two more years til CJ comes on board.

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
So does this mean you're still upset that Regs and Reidy didn't sign with you? It's all about the club I thought...

Phatanslow

Oct 2, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
So when is the cup schedule going to be posted ?? Coach or Regs if you have the schedule do us a favor and post it on here so we can all have a look !!!

Phatanslow

Oct 2, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Oh ya , seems the scores got buggered up from Friday , the Allblacks kicked the crap out of Alergrove 6-2 not the other way around as the league site says. They are shitte !!!!! 6-0 till the last 5 minutes then Tlf decided to be charitable ( you know christmas and all ) and let two in from center :rolleyes:
Bit of a surprise that Peace arch vs surrey score !!!

coach

Mar 3, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sorry Phant, don't have it yet?

KNVB- please Piss off. Yes we are still part of SFC.

Long story short, Firemen kept their affiliation with there club, and Rangers kept there SFC affiliation with ours. One big happy family. :D

Easy Peasy Boys.

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Phatanslow,

I don't know the whole schedule, I just heard that the draw was done last week and that we got a first round bye and play Rangers in the next round... not sure if that means Rangers get a first round bye too or it was just a conjecture that Rangers would win their first round game :D

Cheers,

~Regs.

Hands of Stone

Jul 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Coach said:
Long story short, Firemen kept their affiliation with there club, and Rangers kept there SFC affiliation with ours. One big happy family. :D

Easy Peasy Boys.

From what I heard, the Mighty Rangers are sooo loaded with Talent, that both Clubs, Fireman and SFC, want to use the O-35 Rangers for thier CAT Systems, after weeks of both clubs pulling back and forth, they have come to an agreement to share the Mighty Rangers and both can use players in thier Club Systems.

Could be sooner than 2 years for Old HOS, I am working on my fake ID as I type, I heard that type of thing can happen in the Valley.

hos

coach

Mar 3, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
HOS, the contract for you is sitting there waiting to be signed!

Same deal on the table as last time. (please keep them confidential HOS)

Hands of Stone

Jul 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Coach said:
Same deal on the table as last time.

All the hookers and blow that I want, that is a nice deal, I will think about it :D

When is this BIG Rangers vs. Surrey U. Cup game, will have to make it out for that one.

hos

coach

Mar 3, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
If everything goes according to plan, the date would be either the Feb 4th weekend, or the Feb 18th weekend.
Let's hope it's not at 10 am- :rolleyes:

That is if we win our first game against whoever that shall be.

behemoth

Dec 6, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Wow, where to begin, for my inaugural post? How about;

PEACE ARCH 1 Western Canadian Champs 0

I agree with; Phatanslow, Garmeboy, BullyB, Regs. Peace Arch is Shitte (sp?) :) . By my count they've been lucky in about 8 of their 10 wins this year, though I wonder if they've now become a "great team" by beating Surrey United.

By the way Regs - yes it was a looping header, but a perfect cross and some slack marking is often all that is required in this "old man's league". :D

Cheers lads,

Behemoth

p.s. Coach - the league title is not gift wrapped just yet :D

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Ha!

I'll take full responsibility for the slack marking on that header but as I said to a couple of people yesterday, I'll let a man have that header 9 times outta 10 from there off of the back of his head :D

Now that I think about it and putting 2 and 2 together... you're welcome :D I don't think Jordy's too happy with you though :eek: :D

"Behemoth" - you're not kidding!

Cheers,

~Regs.

BullyB

Jan 7, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Welcome aboard BiShemuck or is it MS (not too hard to figure out),

Its about time we got some game reports for ParchedArse.
I still think PA will be a bridesmaid again this year but lets not forget that you should have been Provincial Champs last year. If it wasn't for a protest and a dodgy call in the semi, you might have been W.C.Champs. As for ScUm, they finished their run with a national championship and that’s a good way to finish, as I think they are well and truly done. Fit to be had! Actually I'll rephrase that, the league has finally caught up.
Watch out for that fourth place group, bigger-faster-BLACKER!!! With Phatbastard & AnGel upfront & Toejam & Doppler in the middle we're due to ruffle a few feathers in the new year. :D

BullyBwho'srollisnowCoach

ps:Lookin' forward to all those rematches.

behemoth

Dec 6, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
BullyB,

Thanks for the welcome wagon. I couldn't stand the Langley mafia's consistently anti-PA's misinformation campaign (especially with the addition of 5BT's (the greatest practice player I've ever seen - FIGO :wa: ). And as for Gameboy...maybe you should switch to the glue instead of the smoke...may the truth set u free :eek: .

As for Surrey United. I think it's a little premature to write them off. Yesterday's game could have gone either way, however that is the type of game that Surrey United has, historically, won. I do believe that the aura is diminishing...losing to PA, RANGERS and drawing with Sapperton, Academico and RANGERS in one year (10 games - half a year?). Kinda like Mike Tyson after Buster Douglas gave him a beating...still dangerous, but not unbeatable.

Behemoth

ps - and you can count on me for accuracy in game reports, unlike the rest of you :bronco: .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0