Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

[FVSL Masters] Results & Banter - December '04/January '05

Status
Not open for further replies.

gameboy

Sep 14, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Phat and slow,my apologies i was there to watch the game and some of the lads said that you were a no show.I have been wrong before as you have so kindly reminded me on many occasions.I heard that you were going to ride the pine anyways.Bully played so well in the last 2 games that you guys won, hold on,he didn't play in those games did he?Maybe you guys are on to something there!!!

5bigtoes

Jul 21, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Actually last weekend was a bit of a disappointment. No game against Surrey United. My first chance to do the Haka in front of Ballsie et al. Surrey U had three lads drive in from Whistler after an all night drink fest, No Jordy, AllBlacks had a frickin chance I tell ya! Oh well! at least its nice to see gettingFCUKEDrealSLOW did show up after all. :eek: I feel so damn awful calling him a good for nothing bastard, here we all thought he didn't bother showing up, after all the game was cancelled and it was cold outside.... :D

BullyB

Jan 7, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Why don't you lot get a room!
I'm so sorry I offended you, I love you, you love me,
lets just have a happy family. Bollocks to the lot of ya!

Too bad we didn't play on Sunday. ScUm did have a pretty good group out but with PeterPan missing and Spiney&Co lookin' a bit green, I think they would have had their hands full. AllBlacks continue this Friday with the Langley Derby, Aldergrove are in town for a thumpin'.
Don't worry though, we won't bore you all with the entire history of this clash.
Did Gordy C. get carded, come on Roach & Stranger, give us the skinny.

One last note to all the PA lurkers out there, you lot are shiite.
Can't wait for the rematch.

cunning stunt

Dec 1, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Should be a good game this weekend PA vs SUtd read a previous post saying that Su had not lost in 7 years i guess we will bring the I D cardsthis time

Ballbaby

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
cunning stunt said:
Should be a good game this weekend PA vs SUtd read a previous post saying that Su had not lost in 7 years i guess we will bring the I D cardsthis time

Hey, I never said every win was stellar in all aspects but the record stands. :p

gameboy

Sep 14, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
What makes poached arse think that they will give surrey a close match,I know there are a few cops on the squad but the rest of the lads must work in a glue factory and they are inhaling to many bad fumes.I cant believe that I agree with bully for once, but they are shiite!I heard that springett is coming to sapperton, no back stabbing there.I think I will throw him up front with woodsy and sprigett can tell us when he wants to come off.Bully you fag!

jordy

Jul 26, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
gameboy said:
What makes poached arse think that they will give surrey a close match,I know there are a few cops on the squad but the rest of the lads must work in a glue factory and they are inhaling to many bad fumes.I cant believe that I agree with bully for once, but they are shiite!I

HuH :confused:

Phatanslow

Oct 2, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Gameboy I think you must work at the glue factory if you think I might ever be coming over Sapperton . It took us a couple years to get this team on the right track and now that we are moving in the right direction why would I every what to leave the dark boys ??? You have to stop bogarting that thing remember it is puff, puff, pass :bronco: :bronco:
Hey tlf what are the chances of keeping that clean sheet streak alive tonight ??? We should have a chance to win seeing we finally will have our full team out for the first time all year , with the exception of bully but I think that might be a blessing anyways :wa: :wa:
So 5kneesurgeries are you going to be there tonight or not ????
If not I guess we won't have our full team after all :rolleyes:
Should be a good battle as we owe Aldergrove for running up the score last year ( they thumped us 9-1 when we only had 9 guys ) it was our fault for not having a full squad but I tell you watching them jump all over the place in celebration of every goal they scored has never sat well with me !!
Payback is going to be sweet !!!!!!

Ballbaby

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Phatanslow said:
Gameboy I think you must work at the glue factory if you think I might ever be coming over Sapperton . It took us a couple years to get this team on the right track and now that we are moving in the right direction why would I every what to leave the dark boys ??? You have to stop bogarting that thing remember it is puff, puff, pass :bronco: :bronco:
Hey tlf what are the chances of keeping that clean sheet streak alive tonight ??? We should have a chance to win seeing we finally will have our full team out for the first time all year , with the exception of bully but I think that might be a blessing anyways :wa: :wa:
So 5kneesurgeries are you going to be there tonight or not ????
If not I guess we won't have our full team after all :rolleyes:
Should be a good battle as we owe Aldergrove for running up the score last year ( they thumped us 9-1 when we only had 9 guys ) it was our fault for not having a full squad but I tell you watching them jump all over the place in celebration of every goal they scored has never sat well with me !!
Payback is going to be sweet !!!!!!

How do these rumours start? By the way, I still need your pic phatanslow. Apparently, Bobby Brown is heading out of town and we have to get this done.

BullyB

Jan 7, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
As its 1:00 am and the "Friday Night Special." has finally come to a close, I have to admit that I had quite a night. I'll start with Aldergrove. Those bastards have had the rub of the green for the past few years and we finally stuffed 'em. Although they carried the play for the first 10 minutes, we were up 3-nil within 15 minutes. Aldergrove typically fought hard for 45 minutes but at the half we were up by 5. End result, they won the second half 2-1.

Its a funni olde world.

The celebrations after were great. The whole crew was off to "The Rendezvous" so I popped next door to let Clarke&Co know that we were off.
By the time I'd come out I was stranded! Alone in the rain.
I nicked a few carbonatedhoplikebevies from Clarke (Interac :cool: )and finaly found those treacherousbastards in the pub for last call. A wee dram@cuthberts and its 4th place till the new year.

Lookin' forward to the rest of the season. :D

twoleftfeet

Sep 29, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Thats awfully polite of you Bully considering you wrote it at 2AM... :eek:

Alderbush came out strong and it looked like it might be a tough nite for the boys in Black...er..Yellow....However,5 goals later it was pretty much over by the halfway mark....more great play from the AllBlacks in the second but only able to notch 1 marker......Up 6 -0 with 10minutes to go someone forgot to tell those thick headed Bushmen the game was over.....With the men in Black eyeing up the cooler and the warmth of the changeroom the hairy sasquatches put two away :eek: :eek: just to make sure we didn't carry home a donut :mad: Can't let up for one minute with those guys or they will hurt you...

All in all a great win for us with all 6 goals coming from different players....a bye next week and no more games for the Blacks till the new year.....good luck to the rest of the lads with the next couple of games...you might just see me standing on the sidelines with a nice warm Rum & Eggnog..... :D

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
1) Where the hell is "South Surrey Athl 05"?

2) Is the game still on?

Cheers,

~Regs.

Ballbaby

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Regs said:
1) Where the hell is "South Surrey Athl 05"?

2) Is the game still on?

Cheers,

~Regs.

My U-13's played there yesterday (yeah yesterday) and it was in great shape.

Hope for the same today (yeah today). :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0