Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

[FVSL Masters Premier Division] Predictions, Results & Banter 2015/2016

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yoda

Staff member
Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 25, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
So, it didnt quite go as planned. We spotted them a hefty 9-0 lead, then the ref called it after 90. Feel like we got shafted. We'll get 'em next time.

I like the Golden Boot padding with the PK tho. Seriously? :rolleyes:

Bollocks

Oct 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Should have been a straight red for that tackle. Keeper takes down KG with two hands a yard off the goal line. KG took the peno just to make sure his legs still worked. btw it was 8 nil

Yoda

Staff member
Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 25, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Easy Bollocks, just having some fun.
The guys 6'3" 220, I'm sure he was OK.
7,8,9, whatever. It was embarrassing to watch. Sorry you had to make the trip for that on a cold night. Next time send 8-9 guys and at least make it interesting!

And it wasn't a yard off the goal line. Maybe 6 yard, maybe. Musta been foggier than I thought.

Yoda

Staff member
Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 25, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Mid season review:

Current standings are as follows:

Team Name GP Points
Masters Premier
1 - - North Delta SC Rangers 11 27
2 - - PMO Rangers FC 11 27
3 - - Surrey United 13 17
4 - - Coastal FC 11 16
5 - - Delta United 11 15
6 - - SFC Temple United A 12 12
7 - - Poco FC Dominion 11 0

Runaway leaders in ND and PoMo and they'll fight to the end.
Tight race between 3 and 6 and Poco having a tough first half the season.

Who will come out with the league title?
Will Poco finally get their first win of the season?
Does anyone really care about FVSL Masters anymore?

Stay tuned after the Christmas break to have these questions answered.........or not.

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I agree with @Rangerforever , but I'm not surprised at all by Pomos place, they're by far the hardest match up. Pace and quality. ND is a royal PAIN in the arse to play against... Other than Gaull ,Jones and Ian in between the pipes and darts no one really stands out for me but damnit if they're nothing but consistently impossible to beat. Surrey United upper middle is for me the "surprise" thus far. CFC is awesomely average as usual.

I'm cheering for Poco to get a W. top to bottom nothing but great lads. And @Yoda

Rangerforever

Sep 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
In all due respect I'm not surprised with SU except that Utah plays for them. :D
And, they do have 2 games in hand on you and Delta.

Cheering for PoCo too.

Yoda

Staff member
Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 25, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Can Poco get to ten goals this season?

Asked Santa for a new pair of boots for Xmas. I think that's the answer. I'm confident. Already surpassed my goals per season average, so I magine what a new pair of boots will do!

Yoda

Staff member
Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 25, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Out of curiosity, how many members of Port Moody played in the All Star game this weekend? Or did we just send the whole team to represent?
Heard it went to PK's after a 4-4 tie

Last edited:

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
5 Pomo, 5 ND, 3 CFC, 2 Temple, 1 SU, 1 Langley Ranger

Poco and Delta chose not to participate... no idea why? its such a great event to be apart of.

Absolute cracking second half. Island ran us ragged the first 45 while we had a major case of sea legs. We were down 4 -2 about 15 minutes into the second half but drew level in the 89th minute with a stunning crack by Canavor. 1 miss and 2 saves in PK's and we were sunk. The Island as usual did a great job setting everything up, must have been 150ish watching the open game. (Fook me that was a FAST game) VISL even brought in a charity for the day, dinging guys with yellow cards a $5.00 fine... all donated to kids sport.

heated beer garden, prizes, tv's to watch the NFL... hookers, blow the usual...

No one got arrested or fell off the boat so another successful trip!

Last edited:

Yoda

Staff member
Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 25, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
5 Pomo, 5 ND, 3 CFC, 2 Temple, 1 SU, 1 Langley Ranger

Poco and Delta chose not to participate... no idea why? its such a great event to be apart of.
!

A few of us were asked, not sure about the rest, but I just couldn't make it happen. Maybe if it were here instead of on the island it would have been possible.
I'm sure as a team looking for its first win of the season, nobody is feeling All Starish, as well.

Rangerforever

Sep 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
1 Langley Ranger

You thieving little bitches - I had no idea from modest Carniewhore.

Friday night email to the team - "Sorry guys, something came up, can't make the game tonight"

:D

Good job and agreed, it is a great event to be a part of.
Shame some teams don't put in submissions.
There's certainly some that if they were asked, they would put in submissions. :finger:
Rather than being raped and just have the Brass take whenever they feel like it. :dude:

But then again we played a Coastal team Friday so it all makes sense... ;)

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
You thieving little bitches - I had no idea from modest Carniewhore.

Friday night email to the team - "Sorry guys, something came up, can't make the game tonight"

:D

Good job and agreed, it is a great event to be a part of.
Shame some teams don't put in submissions.
There's certainly some that if they were asked, they would put in submissions. :finger:
Rather than being raped and just have the Brass take whenever they feel like it. :dude:

But then again we played a Coastal team Friday so it all makes sense... ;)
Transfer napkin may have been signed? :knvb:

I'll admit, it was a mad scramble this year, not so much on the open side, those guys are so keen, but it was asked that teams submit only players that are were willing to travel... even at that, as expected, once the pressure of a 15 hour day away is on them, many crumble to the all mighty vagina at home. From that point it's not who you know its who you can con-into going. Literally 12th hour we picked up 4 guys to save the trip for us.Home games are obviously easy, but if you can make a trip work to the island you're on Santa's good list for the following home year.

Hindsight being what it is, it will certainly be a larger range of invitations sent out next trip.

~Poachingforever

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0