Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

[FVSL Masters Premier Division] Predictions, Results & Banter 2015/2016

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fire it UP

Feb 8, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
4-1 final Delta United over Po Co. Both teams missed chances, few posts hit, fun match to play in. Po Co. Average age maby 52 but felt more like playing against 42 year olds. They played hard till the final whistle. Won't be surprised if they can nick a win or two before seasons end. Any report from the big match in North Delta last night?

Yoda

Staff member
Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 25, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Well @Fire it UP we felt like we were playing against an average age of 32 year olds ;) with an average height of 6'3".
Average age definitely went up last night with our 4th string goalie.

We gave you guys a bit of trouble for a while when I pushed up from the back line, had you running around for a bit. Not because of my ball skills, just the fact there was another guy to deal with, and had I not shanked that shot from the top of the box it may have changed the game a bit. But I don't think the game was in question.

Always a fun game with you guys.

Still looking for our first win.

On to pad the stats of another team next week

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
thank goodness... I was just saying last night I was worried about being your slump buster next week. that said, maybe we'll be sloppy seconds? :eek:

CFC beat Delta 2-0 last night. Delta tried to cheat by throwing Tandoori on the BBQ mid second half to distract us. Bastages.

Yoda

Staff member
Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 25, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Well @knvb i'd still be worried. We're on a massive win streak now. Confidence is high.
Skill level is still at an all time low, but confidence is high!

ASSMAN

Sep 9, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
PM Rangers 2 -1 winners tonight.. I must say this was the worst officiated game I have ever seen and I'm not just talking about the man in the middle. The linesmen were absolutely shite. They made so many wrong decision both ways and the ref probably overruled at least a dozen calls his linemen made. Needless to say the yellow cards started flying out as both teams were getting pissed and for once it wasn't at each other. I think every yellow was a yapping yellow and the one red card was a straight red as the Surrey player almost decapitated our centre midfielders leg. I'm sure both teams never want to see that trio ever again...On to the cup

Yoda

Staff member
Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 25, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Poco ended a ridiculously long winning streak today with a 3-2 loss to Coastal.
Always a pleasure, no shite, just magnificent footy

in the wings

Jan 20, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
League Title & Provincial Seed spot on the line Thursday night in Port Moody where the travelling North Delta Rangers take on the PM Rangers.......all Rangers derby !!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0

Latest posts