Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

[FVSL Masters Premier Division] Predictions, Results & Banter 2015/2016

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yoda

Staff member
Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 25, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Slats is still a wanker!

#Firstpostinyears

What about the other 6 guys the Port Moody Castilians have signed? Are they wankers too?
Gonna be a lot of bodies on that team for the rest of the season. Hope they can keep everyone happy there.

ASSMAN

Sep 9, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
see ND and PMO abandoned due to injury.

Not a good sign.

Hope said person is OK
ND were up 1-0 at half....15 seconds into the second half our player was taking the ball out wide being chased down by a ND player as they reached the touch line a second ND came in for a challenge but lost his footing and his ankle snapped...it took the ambulance about an 1:45 minutes to get to the pitch which was absolutely ridiculous but, I guess he was on the lower side of priority. I wish the big man all the best in his recovery which I assume will be a very long one.

4STGMP

Feb 10, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
ND were up 1-0 at half....15 seconds into the second half our player was taking the ball out wide being chased down by a ND player as they reached the touch line a second ND came in for a challenge but lost his footing and his ankle snapped...it took the ambulance about an 1:45 minutes to get to the pitch which was absolutely ridiculous but, I guess he was on the lower side of priority. I wish the big man all the best in his recovery which I assume will be a very long one.

Who is the injured player?

The Apprentice

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
What about the other 6 guys the Port Moody Castilians have signed? Are they wankers too?
Gonna be a lot of bodies on that team for the rest of the season. Hope they can keep everyone happy there.

Just 2 others. They haven't been around long enough for an accurate opinion on them being wankers. Get back to you after a few games .

TA

Rangerforever

Sep 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Who is the injured player?

Curtis Etheridge.

Slipped on some leaves and just one of those weird things.
I heard he talked calmly through the whole ordeal for almost 2 hours with his foot at a 45 degree angle.
Jesus...

Indeed a bad break, but not as bad as expected in terms of recovery.
Surgery apparently went well and back running in 3 months????

Get well soon bud.

4STGMP

Feb 10, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Curtis Etheridge.

I heard he talked calmly through the whole ordeal for almost 2 hours with his foot at a 45 degree angle.
Jesus...

Get well soon bud.
good guy - hate to hear that stuff

Bollocks

Oct 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Got word from the league ...

Week 10 Masters Premier
Fri Nov 13, 2015 - PMO Rangers FC 0-1 North Delta SC Rangers - abandoned at 46m due to serious injury after a 2 ¾ hours wait for an ambulance.
DECISION – Full replay at 0-0 at a date to be determined with no restrictions on rosters.

Week 10 Masters Premier
Sat Nov 14, 2015 – Surrey United 3-2 Coastal FC Peace Arch – abandoned at 78m due to lights off and the game starting 50 minutes late due to a previous game overrun.
DECISION – Completion of 12 minutes plus any added time required with score at 3-2 at beginning of next scheduled match with no restrictions on rosters.

Hopefully Curtis can play in the full replay when we do it.

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
How do you get injured seriously when waiting for an ambulance? Cooler empty rage?

With no roster restrictions, you should insert a bunch of 20 year olds into the lineup.

ASSMAN

Sep 9, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Got word from the league ...

Week 10 Masters Premier
Fri Nov 13, 2015 - PMO Rangers FC 0-1 North Delta SC Rangers - abandoned at 46m due to serious injury after a 2 ¾ hours wait for an ambulance.
DECISION – Full replay at 0-0 at a date to be determined with no restrictions on rosters.

Week 10 Masters Premier
Sat Nov 14, 2015 – Surrey United 3-2 Coastal FC Peace Arch – abandoned at 78m due to lights off and the game starting 50 minutes late due to a previous game overrun.
DECISION – Completion of 12 minutes plus any added time required with score at 3-2 at beginning of next scheduled match with no restrictions on rosters.

Hopefully Curtis can play in the full replay when we do it.
We (PM) were surprised by this decision as we thought it would be a 45min match at the end of the schedule if needed to be played..We wanted to finish the game that night as we all stayed in our kit going in and out of the changing room trying to stay warm for a 1:45min before they finally called it..So I hope your having a moan with the league and not Port Moody. I wish Curtis all the best on a speedy recovery.

peg leg

Mar 22, 2011
Tokens
Dirty Money
Curtis Etheridge.

Jesus...

Get well soon bud.
More like 6 months and up to a year for it to be 100%. Having gone through a similar injury, it is a long road back but doable. My heartfelt best wishes to Curtis, a great teammate for many many years.

Bollocks

Oct 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
We (PM) were surprised by this decision as we thought it would be a 45min match at the end of the schedule if needed to be played..We wanted to finish the game that night as we all stayed in our kit going in and out of the changing room trying to stay warm for a 1:45min before they finally called it..So I hope your having a moan with the league and not Port Moody. I wish Curtis all the best on a speedy recovery.

No moan ... just posting what the league sent us (verbatim).

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
This week's predictions:

Poco vs North Delta
Delta vs Temple - DRAW
PMO
vs CFC

Yoda

Staff member
Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 25, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Poco vs North Delta will be close. ND are a bunch of pansies in the cold. It's a home game for Poco. I guess ND show up with just enough players to play and Poco takes a win.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0