Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

[FVSL MASTERS] Predictions, Results & Banter 2010/2011

Status
Not open for further replies.

4STGMP

Feb 10, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Any score on the poco game ????
Watchman......

5-0 south delta at half. No I'm not joking and yes I am ****ing pissed. Thanks for nothing poco!
This may well have been a forfeit. To bottle a game that gas such huge implications is bush. I hope you get yours handed to you in the provincials again this year. Yes I'm venting and yes we are choked. Embarrassing really

servmaster

Sep 23, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
SD dominant tonight 5-0 10mins into half. Poco looked and played small all over the field. They did have two chances to tie the game early but couldn't bury them. SD were dangerous down the wings and quality crosses in to the box which resulted in at least 4 of their goals. Poco missing regular keeper, Slater and others.

The Watchman

Apr 27, 2010
Tokens
Dirty Money
Wasn't at the game,but it looks like we got our asses kicked tonight.

Guess we won't be ranked #1 in The Province after this defeat.

Ladnerdad

Oct 18, 2009
Tokens
Dirty Money
Well I did have a great post prepared, however since others have beaten me to it, we did win 5-0 over the Champs. Honestly the real difference is that we had something to play for and Poco didn't. Both teams were missing key players, but we found a play that seemed to work for us, and it lead to four goals. Sorry White Rock, not going to tell you what it was.

I do also have to say that this was one of the weeks where we seem to have all the breaks fall our way, so the scoreline was as indicative of the run of play as it was when we lost 5-1 to the Dragons, which is not very indicative. Some weeks, shite happens and you just deal with it. Many props given to Poco who were a class side and did not get frustrated or dirty when the score ran away from them.

Also once we got up a few, Poco started to save some of their guys for the Cup finals, and who can blame them. They have a big game next week and we do not. Our big game was this week, and history shows that our team seems to be built to be a very good test for the Champs whereas other team don't match up quite as well.

I will say to Sir M, maybe you need to give us a dual ranking. At home at Winskill we seem to be one of the top 5 in the Province, however on the road we completely suck, and do not deserve a ranking at all. Fingers crossed that we get a good draw for the Provincials.

Also best of luck to both Poco and White Rock in the Cup final next week, both teams have shown class and skill in their trip to the finals, so may the best team win.

The Watchman

Apr 27, 2010
Tokens
Dirty Money
5-0 south delta at half. No I'm not joking and yes I am ****ing pissed. Thanks for nothing poco!
This may well have been a forfeit. To bottle a game that gas such huge implications is bush. I hope you get yours handed to you in the provincials again this year. Yes I'm venting and yes we are choked. Embarrassing really

You can't blame The Castilians for you NOT qualifying for The Provincials.

Delta United should NOT have been in that position in the first place,you had a couple of poor results in the league,games you normally would win.

bored

Oct 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money

You should be chocked and we are embarrassed. You guys weren't very good this year, hence the 5th place finish. Us losing had nothing to do with you; SD came ready to play and handed it to us. Nobody on Poco was hoping or expecting the game to end that way.

In the end the teams from the Valley that deserve to be in the BCs are there. Suck it up

The Watchman

Apr 27, 2010
Tokens
Dirty Money
Should be noted that South Delta put an end to The Castilians run of 32 league games without a loss.Good for you lads.

Moving on to Wednesday and The Awards Banquet where The Castilians will lift the league trophy for the second year in a row.

I think we might be getting another award on the same night.

Then The Cup final at the weekend.

Good year for both Poco teams.

Freestyler

Nov 15, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
LUFC All Blacks 1 - LUFC Athletics 1 from the site. Any report? If this is correct it would mean Temple with a win tonight will obtain promotion and the league title. Allblacks would need to beat North Delta to force a playoff with Poco to see who is the 2nd team to go up.

The Watchman

Apr 27, 2010
Tokens
Dirty Money
LUFC All Blacks 1 - LUFC Athletics 1 from the site. Any report? If this is correct it would mean Temple with a win tonight will obtain promotion and the league title. Allblacks would need to beat North Delta to force a playoff with Poco to see who is the 2nd team to go up.

I believe they go by "head to head" first, if tied on points.

Which means Poco would finish 2nd

The Watchman

Apr 27, 2010
Tokens
Dirty Money
If Poco goes up, are there any rules as to CATing in place?

If Dominion are promoted, The Castilians cannot draw from them and Visa Versa.

If a player signs for Div 1 open,I think he can play for either of the Masters teams,in league games only.

Rangerforever

Sep 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
LUFC All Blacks 1 - LUFC Athletics 1 from the site. Any report?

Good game with both teams missing a couple of their better players but in the end a fair result IMHO.

A bit of yapping going on at different times but all was kissed and made up after 90.
Right Bully? ;)

Another fine deep fry and barbie to finish off the year in style.
As we do. :cool:

Some Sambucca and Baaaaaaaajjaaaaaa Rooooooossaaaaaaaaa = Sore skull today.

:)

BullyB

Jan 7, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
I have to admit that I was a little worried about being a target last night but at the end of it all I really enjoyed the game.
There was a wee bit of BS from both parties which was to be expected due to the competitive nature of both squads.
Both Langley sides went at it hard and if one of us doesn't go up; we'll just have to win it all next year.
Glad we could Hug it Out last night Ranger. One more game for the AllBlacks vs NDAB.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0