Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

[FVSL MASTERS] Predictions, Results & Banter 2010/2011

Status
Not open for further replies.

sid

Dec 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
If Dominion are promoted, The Castilians cannot draw from them and Visa Versa.

If a player signs for Div 1 open,I think he can play for either of the Masters teams,in league games only.

thats up to the open premier coach to make those decesions
he decides who is on the open premier & who is div 1 open!
o-35 is just a place for over the hill players to go have fun as it is just a game lads!
If poco cast are relying on 3 players! in my opinion ,the coach is responsible for the loss,after all he gave other players an opportunity to prove themselves,I guess bored is just jack the lads cough afterall:eek::eek::eek:
watchman how come your going to the awards night?tryinh to steal the conductor thunder:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

hopefully you dont get too pissed up & make an ass of the team & yourself:eek::eek::eek:;);):D:D

sid

Dec 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Congrats to Temple. I had the pleasure to watch quite a few of their games this year and there isn’t a more deserving bunch. They truly came together as a team showing dedication and real camaraderie, and from what I have seen this was something that I believe had been missing from the various teams within the club that the players have played on the last few seasons.

From what I have been told Temple is the first Indian team in Canada to make it to Premier. It seems as there has and will be a lot of negative attitude from opposing teams to Temple and all I can say to that is everybody’s got somethin' to say and if they hate let them hate.
it is sure nice to hear the winning team bitch all game ...................SELF DESTRUCTION in premier ,they can juke & jive but are a bit long in the tooth with some of their players
deep bench,If blueboots gets fit again he is your allround player....watch out this guy can score

Gurps

Mar 28, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Great win for us last night. We were missing a few key starters and had two guys playing injured. Well done guys.

As for the season, us, Athletics, All Blacks, and Poco were all real close. That can be seen from the fact that the season came down to the last week. So congrats to you guys on a good seaons as well.

Will be interesting to see if Poco takes promotion If not, All Blacks will do fine in Premier and if they use a CAT system with Langley Athletics even better.

Would love to see Poco up as well. They play a nice style of football and we had some great clashes with them this season.
There were some very tough and physical games this year and emotions sometimes got high on the field but at the end everything was left on the field. Was nice meeting and playing against some fellow TTP'ers. Dude, Fat Monkey, Sid, RF, etc.

Congrats to our team and management as well. It was a VERY long season and we had some very close tough games but we stuck it out and got the job done.
Hope to see some familar faces in the knights league during the summer, which starts in like two weeks!!!!

Rangerforever

Sep 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
You're all class Gurps.
On the pitch and off.

Congrats to Temple on winning Division 1 and attaining promotion.
Well deserved.
Good luck in premier next year guys.

Cheers,
RF

Gurps

Mar 28, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Thanks for the kind words RF....good luck to you guys as well. Great group of guys who know how to have fun and understand the real reason we all play soccer.

Enjoy tax season my friend...I know I am.....

STD

May 23, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Congrats to Temple well deserved.

I think any team going up will struggle against the top 5 or 6 teams. It would be nice if we get to a point of 3 divisions because there are 3 levels in the quality of the masters teams. Can Poco sell their spot to the assletics?

guru

Jan 8, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money

I think any team going up will struggle against the top 5 or 6 teams. It would be nice if we get to a point of 3 divisions because there are 3 levels in the quality of the masters teams. Can Poco sell their spot to the assletics?

Agreed ... I think the 3 tiers would be best for 2 reasons.
1) The teams would be closer in talent (parity)
2) Instead of having 1 game against 7 teams, and 2 games against only 6 teams, there would be 24 teams split into 3 groups of 8, for home and home games, plus leave more weekends for cup rounds to fit in...
Just makes more sense all around.
Guru for prez !

and ya ... what ever... congrats Temple... I guess ... phhttttt ....

I mean Great Season Temple .... you deserve it! ;)

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money

How much is Poco willing to pay us to take it? We could use a good surplus in the kitty for the 2011/2012 Bar-B-Q season.

bored

Oct 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Guru for President? I thought as communists we were all equal?

You make some good points; you must play each team twice otherwise the schedule can be unfair.

It worked out fairly this year as the teams with the toughest schedule were all in the top 4 of Div 1 at the end.

Congrats to both Temple and ?.?. I think Poco. (or balllickers)

The Watchman

Apr 27, 2010
Tokens
Dirty Money
Congratulations to Temple and Dominion on their promotion to The Masters Premier Division.

Chilliwack has dropped out,so The Brickmen will be relegated.

I believe Aldergrove would also be more suited to Div 1 where they would enjoy their football more,don't be surprised if they don't ask for this.

That would leave The All Blacks to be promoted too,if the league in fact does go with a ten team division again.

Those 3 promoted teams would definately make it a stronger league.

STD

May 23, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Dude you guys get a free kick at bored's balls as long as you promiss to do the classy spitting at him after. Plus you get the satisfaction of telling the ballsack you are the better team because you are in premier and they are not. This does come at a cost as you will have to cut yourself to make room for a better player because monkey will not be passing you the ball.

Bored we are second due to the tie breaker the sad sacks are third, the asslickers are forth.

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
STD...think outside the box. Pretend you like girls...what do you get the girl who has everything?

Most of the Ballsacks already want to be part of our squad, so that doesn't do anything for us, and we've already had the Bored experience, so no fun there. You realy must find something better than that to offer up.

Tactically Inept

Oct 8, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
You make some good points; you must play each team twice otherwise the schedule can be unfair.

It worked out fairly this year as the teams with the toughest schedule were all in the top 4 of Div 1 at the end.

I think the "fair" schedule is a matter of opinion, probably not shared by a few teams that had to play the top 4 twice this year. :rolleyes:
Nonetheless, I think the two divisions worked and all teams had their moments this year(albeit some very brief!)
Congrats to Temple though - they clearly stood out.

STD

May 23, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
STD...think outside the box. Pretend you like girls...what do you get the girl who has everything?

Most of the Ballsacks already want to be part of our squad, so that doesn't do anything for us, and we've already had the Bored experience, so no fun there. You realy must find something better than that to offer up.

Okay I see where you are going with this. You are the girl who has everything and because you are from langley I will assume that means your father, brother, uncle and any farm animal available... so how about some cream for that crotch.

I feel like I stooped to sid's level with this post.

STD

May 23, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
I think the "fair" schedule is a matter of opinion, probably not shared by a few teams that had to play the top 4 twice this year. :rolleyes:
Nonetheless, I think the two divisions worked and all teams had their moments this year(albeit some very brief!)
Congrats to Temple though - they clearly stood out.

All the top teams played eachother twice and finished at the top so I am confused how that wasn't fair. Temple did clearly stand out by two points over two teams. Miles apart.

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Okay I see where you are going with this. You are the girl who has everything and because you are from langley I will assume that means you father, brother, uncle and any farm animal available. so how about some cream for that crouch.

I feel like I stooped to sid level with this post.

You did. Take me off your creep list.

bored

Oct 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I think the "fair" schedule is a matter of opinion, probably not shared by a few teams that had to play the top 4 twice this year.

Temple, Ballsacks, Athletics and Poco pretty much played each other twice - they also finished in the top 4. So coincedentally or not, the top teams had the toughest shcedules and still finished tops. That part conincedentally worked out fairly. Had the team that won the league only played those teams once and everyone else twice then it might not have been the best team that won.

Clear as can be - congrats to the top 4 teams in Div 1.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0