Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

[FVSL MASTERS] Predictions, Results & Banter 2010/2011

Status
Not open for further replies.

STD

May 23, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
If there is one thing I always thought sid knew it was shite.

Richie's brother in law is joing him next year? That should help them in the provicials.

guru

Jan 8, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
If there is one thing I always thought sid knew it was shite.

Richie's brother in law is joing him next year? That should help them in the provicials.

Is that Joanie's husband? ? What about Potsy ?

AYYYYYYYYYYYYE!!!!

sid

Dec 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
gotta say you know your shite
the razorbacks pleased to announce their newest signing trevor rosencrans
& yes alphaGETTO I do know me stuff,cant wait till them ribs get better to play along side you

alpha & sid under the same umbrella:wa::eek::eek::eek:

ps ***disease dick my cack smells like your sisters ass(shat):eek::eek::eek::eek:

twoleftfeet

Sep 29, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
7-1 with yours truly netting two in the second half :D

They finally let me out of my house!!! So Im signing up front for the Castrations next year. Oh wait a minute...I signed up for that when I got married...:p

Congrats to Temple and others on a great and competetive season..now the LUFC boys get to kick the cr@p out of each other again next year! :knvb::knvb:

TLF

browncrow

Nov 11, 2009
Tokens
Dirty Money
how come my post got deleted A few days ago. did i break some sort of rule that says you can't praise poco.

anyhow i'll say it again, hats off to poco for a great season and a great cup final. they were motivated, organized and very tough both physically and mentally.

p.s. tell buddy hard luck for the scoop in the corner, at that point i was just trying to salvage some pride

bored

Oct 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
It was moved to the Cup Section - you're the only one who remembers your move. Nothing was salvaged.

Can you please make some more predictions?

browncrow

Nov 11, 2009
Tokens
Dirty Money
Can you please make some more predictions?

i predict that no matter how many FVSL masters titles your team wins, you'll still be a loser.

i also predict that when common sense does prevail and you end up retiring, you will still be shining mark's boots.

want more...

ok...i predict that when you wake up in the morning you'll look in the mirror, you'll look twice, try to wash the ugly off ur face, then realize that ur dreams really didn't come true.

again..congrats on the win, ur team deserved the league and cup and good luck in provincials.

bored

Oct 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Thank you Browncrow, is it raining over there in the cheap seats?

These latest preditions seem to be exactly like your previous ones, missed again, just like your passes or shots or anything else you tried on the park.

guru

Jan 8, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Bored, if it is any consollation, I think you're wonderfull.
He is full of something .... not sure it's wonder though...

Hey Boring.... I here your team were acting like 2 year olds again at the aftermath... and got kicked out of a friendly neighbourhood pub for being rowdy ... what a bunch o' clowns ...

.... sorry I missed it :(

guru

Jan 8, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Rowdy is a bit of a stretch - sleepy and spilly is more accurate, I thought you were there?
Sorry Bored ... I am neither Sleepy Or Spilly.... or any of the other brother dwarfs of yours ... and no, I was not there... but thanks for inviting me :\

but you guyz were 'evicted' right ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0