Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

FVSL Masters Cup

Status
Not open for further replies.

Krazy_Mexy

Jan 14, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Fukc
you watchmen !
Poco was lucky to WIN!!!!!!
Plain simple!
All I can say is the DFC clan is up set with the loss!!!
Look out langley for a pissed off pissed sided!

Lucky to win????
we did not get lucky witha phantom red card.
othere than the two shots from far, you guys did not have a sniff at scoring a goal.
yeah you should be pissed, at not being able to score on a loooong powe play and gave up to short handed goals
not sure what game you were watching.
maybe leave the post game report to sid.... never thought i would say that lol

fat monkey

Oct 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Poco was lucky to WIN!!!!!!
Look out langley for a pissed off pissed sided!

2AM postings always make me smile.:)

Poco was not lucky to win, despite the two crossbars. Those were really the only two chances DFC had and as Krazy Mexy described, they were well hit but from waaaayyy out.

We missed two sitters in the first and while we had trouble penetrating the back line, we had 70% of the possession throughout (until the red anyway).

Ask our keeper, Osama. He kept telling his defenders how cold he was getting.:rolleyes:

The Castilians were in a much closer game than I would have expected. Delta is a good side, but Poco has had their number for the past 2 years. Who got the Red in that game?

Delta now doesn't have a chance to repeat their run to the provincial final.

The Watchman

Apr 27, 2010
Tokens
Dirty Money
Still waiting for the match report on the Castilian game,sounds like a cracker of a game.

Well done Dominion !!!

All Poco final ??

Jack The Lad

Jan 20, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Ok, I'll break the silence. Poco went up 2-0 in the first 20 mins. on two well taken goals. Two miscues at the back and some good hussle by Delta and it's 2-2 before we know it and remained that way until half time. Castilians come out and pot two more scrappy goals but never the less good goals. Delta pushes and gets a third back - didn't see it but I think it may have been a cracker by the sounds of it. Overall a very scrappy, heated affair with lots of bitching back and forth. You have to give credit to Delta who seemed to want it more than we did. They never gave up especially in the first 20 went they were down 2-0. Its unfortunate they're not making the provincials as they would represent the valley well as they did last year.

One odd comment in the first half after it was 2-0 from their center back. He yells "Go back to premier" - I thought this was premier - perhaps that lad would be better suited on a Div. 1 team.

JTL

sid

Dec 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Dominion 2-0 over Razerbacks,did Sid play,LOL
no I drove all the way to delta to watch Ur lad play
Anyways poco stepped the play up a notch after the red
We let em play, I didn't get it
Olliver stepped up & slowed the league why he belongs in premier
Norbert
When u kick someone from behind
U will get called
I know there was no contact ,but Ur intention was there!Ur mouth didn't help the situation
As for fatdonkey saying 70%of the play
I would disagree
Yeas thinking more if the 80% possession for poco
The better team
Won & with the team they had out
Half of em were and r injured
We didn't deserve to win, but could have if that makes sence
Taco was quiet last night but was also steady eddy in the back
Good luck to our rep from div 1 in the semis

Sidthesub

bored

Oct 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
It was a strange game Poco-Delta, Poco twice going up 2 goals. As Jtl said once giveing them both back. 3rd goal for Delta was an absolute cracker for sure.

Delta did go down to 10 men but kept pressing, missing a very easy header that would have tied it.
Strange that a quarter final game would go to PKs if tied after 90.

Onward and upward - well done Dominion!

heanjob

Sep 22, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Ok, I'll break the silence. Poco went up 2-0 in the first 20 mins. on two well taken goals. Two miscues at the back and some good hussle by Delta and it's 2-2 before we know it and remained that way until half time. Castilians come out and pot two more scrappy goals but never the less good goals. Delta pushes and gets a third back - didn't see it but I think it may have been a cracker by the sounds of it. Overall a very scrappy, heated affair with lots of bitching back and forth. You have to give credit to Delta who seemed to want it more than we did. They never gave up especially in the first 20 went they were down 2-0. Its unfortunate they're not making the provincials as they would represent the valley well as they did last year.

One odd comment in the first half after it was 2-0 from their center back. He yells "Go back to premier" - I thought this was premier - perhaps that lad would be better suited on a Div. 1 team.

JTL

Just saying......

heanjob

Sep 22, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money

JTL

While we are talking about odd comments...how about the POCO captain yeliing to his team while up by an insurmountable 2 goals......"these guys suck". That is odd. :confused:

A spirited game and congrats to POCO who are favorites to do the double in the valley.

Good luck and god speed.

HJ

Yoda

Staff member
Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 25, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Served as great motivation for you guys. We had a chat with him about that ;)

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

badknees7

Sep 15, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
NDUA 3-2 Dragons.Big win for the boys.Up 2 in the first half(great goals,both by Parno)Dragons respond tying it up in the first 15 (Kuschy with both,very nice headers) Then NDUA get the winner after a bobbled ball by the keeper.
Great perseverance by us to get the victory.....the usual post-game party,lots of laughs...on to the semi's,should be fun

in the wings

Jan 20, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
NDUA missing most of their younger players do it with their 45 year old guys.....not losing this time as the two previous meetings saw leads turn to losses.....weathered a good push when tied at 2-2......great Ranger-like post game.....just missing a few notables from the old S.F.C. days like coach & R.F. etc. ......under the tent with propane heater & a little Captain & a little
Sam B uca to go with the browns while chompin on chunks of cubed beef......longshots headin for the semis

Yoda

Staff member
Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 25, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
White Rock over South Delta 3-2 PK's for anyone who's interested.

Poco Dominion, Poco Castilians, White Rock, and North Delta Alumni for Quarterfinals.

Conductor

May 1, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Poco Dominion, Poco Castilians, White Rock, and North Delta Alumni for Quarterfinals.

Does this mean that if Poco dominion wins the cup they would be the 4th spot to get in for the BC's or ND for that matter too?

The Watchman

Apr 27, 2010
Tokens
Dirty Money
Does this mean that if Poco dominion wins the cup they would be the 4th spot to get in for the BC's or ND for that matter too?

The way I understand it,It's the top 3 in the Premier League plus the Cup Winner that go into the BC's,whether its Premier or Div 1,doesn't matter.

The Castilians say that Delta United are a much better team and way more balanced than The Dragons.

Good game Delta !!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0