Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

FVSL Masters Cup

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yoda

Staff member
Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 25, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
i hear j gray is hanging em up at end of season,ollie might get his spot back ,put yoda & scott kerr in the mid D
scarey;)

No idea about J Gray but myself and Stu C did a fine job together in the middle before either of the brothers came to the team. I'm sure we could handle ourselves again. Kuschy doesn't see to be that big a guy. I can battle em i'm sure :rolleyes:

The Watchman

Apr 27, 2010
Tokens
Dirty Money
and like roy keane said "at united !we only celebrate when we win"
whats with you comparing the poco costmillions o;35 fraser valley to Manchester United ?:confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::rolleyes:
its only a game lads! have fun!
i hear j gray is hanging em up at end of season,ollie might get his spot back ,put yoda & scott kerr in the mid D

scarey;)

You got it wrong yet again !!!!!!!!!

Yoda and Scott Kerr up front

JTL and Bored also hanging their boots up.

The Watchman

Apr 27, 2010
Tokens
Dirty Money
No idea about J Gray but myself and Stu C did a fine job together in the middle before either of the brothers came to the team. I'm sure we could handle ourselves again. Kuschy doesn't see to be that big a guy. I can battle em i'm sure :rolleyes:

You got that right Yoda,you and Stu C were brilliant :) and no red cards either :)

The Watchman

Apr 27, 2010
Tokens
Dirty Money
and like roy keane said "at united !we only celebrate when we win"
whats with you comparing the poco costmillions o;35 fraser valley to Manchester United ?:confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::rolleyes:
its only a game lads! have fun!
scarey;)

Maybe you could take J Gray spot :) LOL

Deep down inside you've always dreamed about being a Mighty Castilian :) :) :)

Yoda

Staff member
Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 25, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Yeah, whats your problem Watchman!
You know this thread is Haiku format only!!!
;)

sid

Dec 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Maybe you could take J Gray spot :) LOL

Deep down inside you've always dreamed about being a Mighty Castilian :) :) :)
now why would i want to do that when you allready have ur lad penciled in that spot.....no wait you have him in every spot,thats my goal this year to play for the castillians,good luck in the semi finals against a good delta team,maybe btw whan i played competetive, never had any problems,at this point in my life ,who cares ,It would have nice to win a provencial cup playing open,winning in the masters is a good notch in the belt,but it will be hard especially if metroford win the vmsl masters cup as they have allready knocked off the westsides top team
its is an easier way into the provincial cup(fvsl)its also the luck of the draw,hopefully colombus isnt the metrofordcastoffs worst nightmare again....ouch!
hey watchman ever won a provencial cup?i know this is the masters cup,but for crying out loud you have to get to the final first before u can win it,I stayed up all night dreaming of j gray leaving & me scoring the winning goal in the prov cup final,a free kick from sliver ,taken down by bored in the pk area then slotted back to sid ,half volley ,the watchman "dont shoot sid ,give it to mawwk,he is the captain sid,he scores all our goals please sid ,please let my lad score the provincial cup game winni ng goal,please sid?
fuk me on that note i better get back to me bed & start dreaming again:rolleyes::confused:

sid

Dec 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
That's embarrassing, forced retirement - why was I the last to find out.
If the costmillions dont do the damage in the prov cup,I'm
Quite sure bored will hang the boots up from the costmillions, I'm also sure he will look good in allwhite playing along Side his
Old pal ,with a domino effect following!
Sliver,jarred & a couple of more to snowball over to the snowmans team , play 1 year together in premier, then bring the old tayside lads together to join north Fraser united over forties
With chris dad brian to run the team
Castillians disassembled just like 35 years ago
Just a thought that's all
It's just a game ! Have fun lads

Years ago:rolleyes:

S

bored

Oct 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I'm quite sure bored will hang the boots up from the costmillions, I'm also sure he will look good in all white

You are probably correct Sid, I would look good in all white.
However black is more slimming.
I also look good in red.

Yoda

Staff member
Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 25, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Anyone know if theres a redraw after this round of cup?
Or do we maybe play a round robin with other remaining teams?
What happens next?

So confusing each year.

sid

Dec 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Anyone know if theres a redraw after this round of cup?
Or do we maybe play a round robin with other remaining teams?
What happens next?

So confusing each year.
no the coatmillions already have their name engraved on
The trophy! Isn't that right watchboy!and jtl walks up to accept it on behalf of him & u
Lol
Lol

I heard Ur performing at roger arena saturday night?
It's just a game!have serious fun lads!

sid

Dec 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
You Castilians are a riot ,LOL

It's TRUE....... Fish are stupid,I keep catching the SAME Big Stupid Fish EVERY TIME !!!

Lets try it one more time here :)
are u the maggot the fish pray upon
Or are u a worm...., steelhead
Watcboy must feel proud having Ur err lad put the Scottish jersey on at the nations cup
After all an engerlishman is s Scottsman with his brains battered in

Fish that clownfish

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0