Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

FVSL Masters Cup

Status
Not open for further replies.

fat monkey

Oct 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Preliminary rounds start this week. Matches (and predictions) are:

Fraser Valley Athletics vs. DFC Razorbacks
SFC Caps vs. Poco Dominion
Peace Arch Rangers vs. LUFC Athletics
Pitt Meadows Saints vs. LUFC All Blacks
South Surrey FC vs. Chilliwack-Mission
Surrey Heat vs. Aldergrove United :rolleyes: quite the turtle derby here.
Temple United vs. Peace Arch United *** MOTW***

Thoughts? Most games are not all that interesting as only a few are in doubt, really.

Rangerforever

Sep 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I'd agree on all fronts Monkey Man.
Except I don't want to fire up PAU Rangers when I say that. :D

Too right - The Temple/PAU game is by far the biggest IMHO.
I actually wouldn't want to pick a winner on that one.
Depending on what kind of a line up each team will field will be the difference.
Thery'll both need their best to knock one another off.
This one will go to OT is my hunch.

Gurps

Mar 28, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Will be a nice test for us in the first game...

We have two key impact players out due to work, but we should have enough depth to cover and give them a good game..

My picks

Fraser Valley Athletics vs. DFC Razorbacks - DFC
SFC Caps vs. Poco Dominion - Poco in a close one.
Peace Arch Rangers vs. LUFC Athletics - LUFC if they field a full lineup should have no problem
Pitt Meadows Saints vs. LUFC All Blacks - Easy win for the All Blacks
South Surrey FC vs. Chilliwack-Mission - Chilliwack
Surrey Heat vs. Aldergrove United - Aldergrove
Temple United vs. Peace Arch United *** MOTW*** - ????????

t united 99

Feb 3, 2011
Tokens
Dirty Money
Bad weekend for us as we are going to be missing 5 to 6 starters for tommorows game vs Peace Arch. Hopefully we can give them a decent game.

Jack The Lad

Jan 20, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Looks like its the Castillos vs the Assletic Lords from Long Ass Langley in the next round. Hopefully we can field a good team.

JTL

90 MIN

Nov 11, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
South Surrey 4 - Chillywacked Missing 2

Lots of chirping from the farm boys early on questioning SS fitness,a little physical play never

hurt anyone did it? SS took the lead and never looked back. Delta United up next :)

fat monkey

Oct 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Dominion vs. Caps could be good, too.
It wasn't.

After a sluggish opening 20 minutes in our camp (which we found ourselves down 1 - bagel), we took it to the Caps for the rest of the game. It could have been more than 4-1, really.

Nice result out of South Surrey. I think it proves that div.1 is pretty strong in the Valley. South Surrey is a strong team, but they have fashioned a .500 record in this division and sit around the middle of the table, yet they knocked off a team who may well not get relegated this year (Abby & Aldergrove both have to be considered worse teams, don't they?).:knvb:

Now I really am curious about the Temple - Peace Arch United result today.:):confused:

Frank

Sep 12, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Hello JTL

Will the top striker in masters be available for the Lords \Castillian match or will injury keep you out.I am waiting for the sandbags to drop out of the sky .The way I see it mid pack Div 1 team vs undefeated Masters premier team.The oddsmakers must have you guys winning by a touchdown! After our two match weekend I dont think we will be able to field a team(I forgot thats your line)anyway I hope you are fit for the match as Dude is away and has asked me to make sure you are treated with the respect he always shows you.Oh and we have a special treat for Bored as well

Frank

Jack The Lad

Jan 20, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Hello JTL

Will the top striker in masters be available for the Lords \Castillian match or will injury keep you out.I am waiting for the sandbags to drop out of the sky .The way I see it mid pack Div 1 team vs undefeated Masters premier team.The oddsmakers must have you guys winning by a touchdown! After our two match weekend I dont think we will be able to field a team(I forgot thats your line)anyway I hope you are fit for the match as Dude is away and has asked me to make sure you are treated with the respect he always shows you.Oh and we have a special treat for Bored as well

Frank

Frankie,

I'm not playing if you're on the pitch. Last time I played against you, you kicked me in the face and took half of my lip off. Chicks don't dig guys with 1 and two thirds lips.

JTL

fat monkey

Oct 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
What was the final score between temple vs pau
The site shows a tie?
If memory serves, theirs was an 8:00 start at NAP. After the tie and the first few rounds of PK's, I'm guessing the lights shut off at 10:00. :eek:

Of course this is just a guess, but how big a piss off would it be if that actually happened?:mad:

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Funny you should say that. Lights went out after a 2 - 2 game follow by 5 PK's each tied at 3-3.

Gurps

Mar 28, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Fat Monkey...you hit the nail on the head.

Game was tied 2-2 and we went to PK's.

Score was tied 3-3 in pk's, with a even # of shooters having shot for both teams.

Then the lights went off.....no idea how the league will handle this one.

Edit...KNVB beat me to it.

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
How was the match Gurps? We get them this weekend in league (PAU, wasn't it?), and no idea what to expect. Their results seem pretty solid, and I see no reason why they can't win most of their games in hand and take a run for the top of the table.

Gurps

Mar 28, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Dude...it was PAU from Masters Premier.

You guys have the Div 1 version this week....we still have to play the Div 1 version as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0