Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

FVSL Masters Cup

Status
Not open for further replies.

guru

Jan 8, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
.... we are short of lads....

Where have I heard this before ????? think think think .... damn, I can't place it !

Anyone remember another sandbagger out there saying something similar ! ?

JTL... do recall anyone? ... jeez this is gonna bug me...

Yoda

Staff member
Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 25, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Where have I heard this before ????? think think think .... damn, I can't place it !

Anyone remember another sandbagger out there saying something similar ! ?

JTL... do recall anyone? ... jeez this is gonna bug me...

Funny that we actually have struggled for numbers for a good portion of the season. All those subs on the sidelines were actually injured players dressing "just in case". Myself included.

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

guru

Jan 8, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Funny that we actually have struggled for numbers for a good portion of the season. All those subs on the sidelines were actually injured players dressing "just in case". Myself included.

Puh Leaze! maybe we'll see a new name for the Castrations next season ... Poco Sandbaggerz ... haz a nice ring to it... it's abouttime for a name change anyway... JTL's team has never gone more than 2 seasons without a name change...

Yoda

Staff member
Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 25, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
It's true. We are still signing new players just to keep a full squad!

guru

Jan 8, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
It's true. We are still signing new players just to keep a full squad!

Go to bed Yoda... don't you have an early trip to the wax museum tomorrow? I hear there's the new Star Wars exhibit there now ... you can spend some time with yer old friends .... Probably better conversations than with the Castaways...

Sent from my i touch my pod using Stroke-my-stalk

Krazy_Mexy

Jan 14, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
too quiet in here. is this the calm before the storm? common sid, give us something to bitch about. predictions anyone? cant find the over/under in vegas for the final.

sid

Dec 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
too quiet in here. is this the calm before the storm? common sid, give us something to bitch about. predictions anyone? cant find the over/under in vegas for the final.
well mexi you still a cancer and apparently disease dick is into old mens shaved chest fuking faggot

Krazy_Mexy

Jan 14, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
well mexi you still a cancer and apparently disease dick is into old mens shaved chest fuking faggot

we all know that HIV is into old men!
pretty sure everyone knew i was cancer.
now tell me something i dont know.
do you guys need players for O-35 this summer?

Sir M

Lifetime Better Bastard
Feb 3, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Nice win by Poco, they appear to be a very hard working/physical team, and they are fit. Based on this game, staff rate them right up there with the best of the best of the VMSL. They play a similar style actually to West Van: that would be a good match should it happen. Nice to see guys like The Watchman, Olllie, KNVB out there today.

PS: White Rock wore serious fashion crime uniforms today. They also had a few very good players, especially going forward out of midfield, they were dangerous there. They remind me a lot of PCOV, or even Roma in the North Shore league. They had no answer for JTL though on this day.

Poco won it in the middle of the park.

Sir M

browncrow

Nov 11, 2009
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: [FVSL MASTERS] Predictions, Results & Banter 2010/2011

hats off to poco, organized, played tough physically and mentally, and got the job done. tell buddy i'm sorry for what happened by the corner flag, just tried to salvage a bit of pride. good luck in provincials.

Knees United

Aug 27, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Bored...I'll reply on this muppets behalf because, like yesterday on the pitch, he's lost again as he put his 'post-game post' in the wrong thread.

To Paraphase his dumb ass post, he was babbling on about his 'fancy' move in the 90th minute when they were down by two goals (typical). WRU have a few useful players but have no sense of what it take to win as a team. Then again, after he and his fellow wankspots got another first hand look at how the Castillians work the ball around 'togther', maybe he'll figure out that going home after being anailated AGAIN actually sucks...then again, I won't be surprised if he remained chuffed because he obviously fancys himself and I guess in his mind that's good enough for him.

Moving forward, I expect we should hear very little from Mr. Cow as his predications and promises are pretty much like the WRU team play - useless.

Say hi to the rest of your bride's maids for me...

Jack The Lad

Jan 20, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Interesting final with the Rock and Castilians doing battle. Based on the two team's play tonight, I predict 3 - 1 Poco.:eek:

Fat monkey is good. Nice prediction. Light browncrow has made quite a few predictions regarding games during the season, league titles, cup finals, etc. All wrong by the way - good job you're not a weather man.

Good game. WRU are a very good team and tough to play against. I do believe they're the second best team in the valley and have given us the toughest games this year. Best of luck to them in the provincials. Best quote of the game was their right back yelling at their wee center back "you fukcin couk, I'm going to punch you in the face after the game". Nice team comraderie.

Congratulations to the game MVP, RP who was the MOTM without question, our captain, and our leader. Well done young lad.

I must say Thomas Mills and the FVSL along with their sponsor Soccer City do a bang up job. From the awards banquet to the cup finals with the medals, championship tshirts, trophies, gift certificates - they do it right.

Looking forward to the provincial draw tomorrow night. Now the real competition starts gentlemen.

JTL

guru

Jan 8, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
First off, it was a great final, and congrats to the Castelannos !
but a few comments on the post:

... Light browncrow has made quite a few predictions ..... All wrong by the way - good job you're not a weather man.

I think he'd fit right in as a weather man... he got every prediction wrong! :confused:

Congratulations to the game MVP, RP ... Well done young lad.

Isn't RP older than you ? But I agree .... well done young lad .... and yes, I can say that ! :cool:

I must say Thomas Mills and the FVSL along with their sponsor Soccer City do a bang up job. From the awards banquet to the cup finals with the medals, championship tshirts, trophies, gift certificates - they do it right.

I didn't see you at the banquet :confused:? ? ... but I guess it was 'a bang up job" since you received ALL of the trinkets you just described ! ;)

: ) ... just saying... : )

browncrow

Nov 11, 2009
Tokens
Dirty Money
Bored...I'll reply on this muppets behalf because, like yesterday on the pitch, he's lost again as he put his 'post-game post' in the wrong thread.

To Paraphase his dumb ass post, he was babbling on about his 'fancy' move in the 90th minute when they were down by two goals (typical). WRU have a few useful players but have no sense of what it take to win as a team. Then again, after he and his fellow wankspots got another first hand look at how the Castillians work the ball around 'togther', maybe he'll figure out that going home after being anailated AGAIN actually sucks...then again, I won't be surprised if he remained chuffed because he obviously fancys himself and I guess in his mind that's good enough for him.

Moving forward, I expect we should hear very little from Mr. Cow as his predications and promises are pretty much like the WRU team play - useless.

Say hi to the rest of your bride's maids for me...

sorry knees it's not about me im just not afraid to lose, nor am i afraid to stand up to you after my prediction went south. u on the other hand only started squawking after you won like the kid hiding behind his tough friend. i play for the love of the game, hard, intense and add some finesse and technique on top. ive played and won in a few different countries, so winning a masters title in bc would be nice but it's not on my bucket list. as for my predictions, well let's just say had my bridemaids and I got our game together, more than a few ppl fancied our chances, i just came out and said it. it wasnt meant to be and it unravelled in a bad way. no biggie, we just move on and hope we can pull it together in time for provincials.

let's hear some of ur predictions for provincials, or u gonna wait till it's all said and done before running ur fat mouth. figures, cowards like u are all the same.

JTL, RP, Red-eye richie and most of ur side is class, i've got nothing but respect for them.

peace

Sliver

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money

let's hear some of ur predictions for provincials, or u gonna wait till it's all said and done before running ur fat mouth. figures, cowards like u are all the same.

Browncow you finally figured out where the FVSL Master Cup thread is located, now if you want to make predections about the Masters Provinicals you should probably make your predictions in the correct thread.

Good luck in your game against UVIC.

http://www.takethepiss.com/forums/bc-senior-provincial-cups/16784-2011-bc-provincial-cup-masters-draw-predictions-results-banter.html

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0