Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

FVSL Masters Cup

Status
Not open for further replies.

sid

Dec 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Looks like 3-2 spotter win for the butter chickens
WTF happened hos?
Eat to much Indian food

Btw ... Well done div 1 temple
;)
Sid

Jack The Lad

Jan 20, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Dude,

I think we may have to reschedule our game for Friday night. With no callups allowed (last week we had Taco and Ronnie who both played great) its going to be close for us. I think we may have 7 - can you legally play with seven. We'll probably go with a 1-3-2 against your lot. Hopefully we can get lucky, bag one early and then go to a 4-1-1 at that point.

JTL

Jack The Lad

Jan 20, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
I won't be playing so it's a moot point Dude. And I'll miss running by you time and time again. And it appears that we'll both have to wait as promotion is unlikely for your lot from what I can see.

JTL

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Jack, just for one post let's try being honest. You may do a lot of things on the field, but running isn't one of them. We all know Robin does all the dirty work for Batman.

Bored for best supporting actor at the FVSL Awards Banquet.

sid

Dec 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Dude,

I think we may have to reschedule our game for Friday night. With no callups allowed (last week we had Taco and Ronnie who both played great) its going to be close for us. I think we may have 7 - can you legally play with seven. We'll probably go with a 1-3-2 against your lot. Hopefully we can get lucky, bag one early and then go to a 4-1-1 at that point.

JTL
can you say Cancer ......those two slag the fuk outta you jack to my face ask SH
man i thought u were smarter than that jack ..................was it the club system or did you just whore them !?
or bought them a beef taco & beer
you team must have got reall verbal ........ taco"ur a looossseeerrr nacho libre"
ronnie .........."the slatesr are a bunch of ffffin idiots"
,thats the last thing ronnie said to me at our team fundraised ,YUP he was there:confused::confused:
& full of piss & vinegar

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
There is a Cancer then there is Napalm. One destroys from the inside-out, the other the outside-in.

I played with Luis for years in Surrey, and never, ever, ever did he put himself ahead of the squad. One of the best and most loyal teammates I've ever had. And although I take the piss here and jokingly "poach" him on-line, I can guaranfukinte you he'd be welcomed to our squad if he called one day asking.

That said, I doubt it, seems to me Poco is pretty pleased with him.

sid

Dec 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
There is a Cancer then there is Napalm. One destroys from the inside-out, the other the outside-in.

I played with Luis for years in Surrey, and never, ever, ever did he put himself ahead of the squad. One of the best and most loyal teammates I've ever had. And although I take the piss here and jokingly "poach" him on-line, I can guaranfukinte you he'd be welcomed to our squad if he called one day asking.

That said, I doubt it, seems to me Poco is pretty pleased with him.
did u Fuk him bareback or covered
I know it's ttp tit
U should remember that

Sid
Ps: he also said u were the reason he left

George Best

Feb 27, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
can you say Cancer ......those two slag the fuk outta you jack to my face ask SH
man i thought u were smarter than that jack ..................was it the club system or did you just whore them !?
or bought them a beef taco & beer
you team must have got reall verbal ........ taco"ur a looossseeerrr nacho libre"
ronnie .........."the slatesr are a bunch of ffffin idiots"
,thats the last thing ronnie said to me at our team fundraised ,YUP he was there:confused::confused:
& full of piss & vinegar

Say what you will Sid. We have been fortunate with our club system to use guys like Ron and Taco when we need them. We would only have had 9 players last weekend without them and they both played great. Kirby and Fat Monkey played for us on two other occasions and they were brilliant as well.

Too bad these lads can't play for us in the cup. At least then we'd be able to put a full team out. Best of luck to all teams in the cup this weekend.

Reactions: sid
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0