Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

FVSL Masters Cup 2010

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tactically Inept

Oct 8, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
That was a much improved Peace Arch team last night. They played very and were much better than the last time we played. Other than one of their subs running off to puke there was not muchto report from the game.

Amazing difference in the same side - Yoda and Bored (all due respect) and thanks for noticing the difference (Yoda - as you say, our keeper has just recently retired from the EPL - like last week!) versus The Ranger (seems like repressed anger - btw you realize you're not "The Ranger" unless you play for "The Rangers") and JTL...maybe you're all just taking it too seriously?
Aaaanyways - thanks for the game - we enjoyed the 90 minutes, how about you?
Cheers

Yoda

Staff member
Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 25, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I didnt think we took it too seriously at all. We quite enjoyed the game after having a few double digit games and forfeits in recent past.

The keeper comment was an attempt to mask the fact that i couldn't finish a simple PK, but apparently it was lost on you.

you guys held us off all our pressure well.

Wished it were the same in our first game.

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Yoda,

I think he was saying JTL and TheRanger are actual pricks while you and bored just play with yours.

bored

Oct 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Well did you our didn't you ???, a simple question that could be easily answered my friend.

Whistle Blower will you be playing friday night? I have been waiting many years to be on the same pitch as equals.... Tell me you don't have another trip to India planned?

bored

Oct 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I am not sure about that. If South Delta beats PAU and they all beat White Rock then that division will finish with 3 teams that have 2 victories and each having lost to one of the teams they are tied with. So that sets up the MOTW next week - PAU vs South Delta. PAU win and they are through with 3 wins but if South Delta wins its a 3 way tie - all assuming Langley beat White Rock.

What is the order of tie breakers?

South Delta wins they are through taking Langley with them if they can win by at least 2. Langely needs to just win if South Delta wins by more than 2.

PAU wins and Langley is through if they just win.

PAU/South Delta tie and PAU is through with Langley provided Langley wins.

Langley loses and PAU and South Delta are through.

What is the MOTW next week then - could be (2) of them.
PAU v South Delta is Friday night.
Langley v White Rock is Sunday night - should be a packed stadium!!!!

BullyB

Jan 7, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
AllBlacks 4 Aldergrove 1 (pk)
Its not very often that both Langley Masters teams win on the same weekend. Aldergrove are always tough at parkside but when you have the quality that Roxy brings to the frontline anyone can look good. Roxy with the hatrick and Teddy Brennan with an inspired debut.
Surrey Heat up next. ;)

Jack The Lad

Jan 20, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Amazing difference in the same side - Yoda and Bored (all due respect) and thanks for noticing the difference (Yoda - as you say, our keeper has just recently retired from the EPL - like last week!) versus The Ranger (seems like repressed anger - btw you realize you're not "The Ranger" unless you play for "The Rangers") and JTL...maybe you're all just taking it too seriously?
Aaaanyways - thanks for the game - we enjoyed the 90 minutes, how about you?
Cheers

Ineptitude, I wasn't taking it too seriously, I was enjoying a few Bud Light Limes on the sideline nursing a calf injury.

JTL

Yoda

Staff member
Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 25, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
After Week 2 of Cup, here are the updated standings for each group:
Teams already guaranteed a spot in next round in green

Masters Cup A
# Team Name GP W T L GF GA PTS
1 Delta United 2 2 0 0 10 1 6
2 LUFC All Blacks 2 1 0 1 5 5 3
3 Aldergrove Utd 2 1 0 1 4 4 3
4 Surrey Heat 2 0 0 2 0 9 0

Masters Cup B
1 North Delta Utd Alumni 2 2 0 0 8 1 6
2 Poco Castilians FC 2 2 0 0 4 0 6

3 Abbotsford Brickmen FC 2 0 0 2 1 4 0
4 Peace Arch Rangers 2 0 0 2 0 8 0

Masters Cup C
1 Mission FC 1 1 0 0 5 0 3
2 GEU Thunder 2 0 1 1 1 6 1
3 Peace Arch FC 1 0 1 0 1 1 1

Masters Cup D
1 Peace Arch Utd 2 2 0 0 5 3 6
2 South Delta FC 2 1 0 1 8 2 3
3 LUFC Athletics 2 1 0 1 4 4 3
4 White Rock Utd 2 0 0 2 1 9 0

Tactically Inept

Oct 8, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
OK, seems like I misjudged both my pissed up state when posting and the depth of feeling of the response. Didn't mean to antagonise anyone...just thought this site was TTP?
So to try and answer all the responses in one:
Yoda, penalty, yes got it - tried to follow on, but clearly failed whilst hat-racked. Ranger....mmm...wow, never thought of that (see TTP above) - obviously way beyond me. JTL - glad you enjoyed the beers, maybe you were the 9 goal difference from the last game?
In any case, I didn't think anyone on the pitch took it too seriously, it just came across in your comments, but then again...I was very, very drunk.
Cheers
Pisstakingly Ineptitude

Jack The Lad

Jan 20, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Looks like Aldergrove forfeited vs Delta so that puts Delta and the All Blacks through from Group A and NDAU and Castilians through from Group B.

Big matches for both Group C and D this weekend.

JTL

alphabet

Nov 16, 2009
Tokens
Dirty Money
not holding our breathe that Mission is going to light up PAFC like they did us last week....especially since they have to travel to SS for a 10am match.

Jack The Lad

Jan 20, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Mission is a formidable side and I am sure they are on a mission to win the cup and qualify for the B.C.'s but PAFC are no slouches and play a tight game. The South Delta group is by far the most interesting.

JTL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0