Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

[FVSL Masters 2007] Jan, Feb, March and April Predictions, Banter & Results

Status
Not open for further replies.

fat monkey

Oct 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: [FVSL Masters 2007] Jan & Feb Predictions, Banter & Results

2LittlePinkies

No question that #9 was an emotional wreck on the day - he put Wilkinson on his butt a half dozen times throughout the match (which isn't really all bad;) ). That's why I thought his red (second yellow, actually) was deserved, as I stated in an earlier post.

He plays with tons of emotion, which we love. Unfortunately, sometimes they run away from him as they did Friday night and he takes too many fouls. Once he calmed down on the sidelines afterwards, he apologized to me for being "over the top." He knew he was a loose cannon on the night.

Even if he is a "psychotic pinhead.":rolleyes: :D

And Barry was in the lineup Friday night, too. He scored to tie the game up in the late minutes.:mad:

Assuming, of course that it's the same Barry.

BullyB

Jan 7, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money

Rangerforever said:
Long live the Psychotic Pinhead!

Case closed, lock stock & barrel. :knvb: :wa: :bronco:

Hey Monkey, lookin' 4ward to our Saturday afternoon battle next weekend. New dressing rooms and showers to boot.
AllBlacks lookin' for another 3 points!!!!!

fat monkey

Oct 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money

Thunder still looking for their first three points.:(

Saturday night special??? WTF???

I can't remember ever playing on a Saturday night before.

Bully, is there parking on the side of the pitch near your New Changerooms? Or do we have to park in the gravel lot and walk? Us last place teams need every ounce of energy possible for our post-game beerfests.
:D :bronco: :knvb: :wa:

Sir M

Lifetime Better Bastard
Feb 3, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money

FVSL boys, please confirm: staff report another loss this weekend for Peace Arch (not as bad of course as the loss of 5BTs a couple of years back..kind of a Gretzky to L. A. thing, very tearful...) by a 1-0 score to Aldergrove?

Also, any word on the Sapperton/Mission tilt?

Thanks...

5bigtoes

Jul 21, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money

Fat Monkey said:
2LittlePinkies

He plays with tons of emotion, which we love. Unfortunately, sometimes they run away from him as they did Friday night and he takes too many fouls. Once he calmed down on the sidelines afterwards, he apologized to me for being "over the top." He knew he was a loose cannon on the night.

:rolleyes: :D

2LittlePinkies!!!!! :D I love that!!!! beautiful.....

good ole #9 the type of player you love having on your side of center and the type of player you hate playing against!!!:)

BullyB

Jan 7, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money

ToeJam,
All this lovin' and arse kissin' is really gettin' up my nose pal, sort it out!!! Could it be that the once mighty 5BigToes has gone soft over the last few years of rest and relaxation? Its all that stayin' at home with your fuzzy slippers and coco!! Livin' the dream, what a load o' bollix. :cool:

Monkey, park behind the GRANDSTAND and walk through the entrance to the home of the mighty AllBlacks. We're not livin' the dream like the SkyBluePufta's from Slurry but we're definitely enjoyin' ourselves.

SirM,
If Sapp had won you'd have heard from Gameboy by now.
He only sings when He's winning.
:knvb: :bronco:
Springer & JC in the midfield.

BullyB

Jan 7, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money

Ok, I take that back, Sapp 1 Bystander 0.

twoleftfeet

Sep 29, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money

Another loss for P.A.?? :eek:

Time to set up the suicide watch for Cunning Stunt...

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money

Highlander who posts here at times plays for Mission.

Highlander = Bystander = Mission.

Mathematical Deductive Reasoning 308.

Can't help you with the Sapp part though, sorry.

5bigtoes

Jul 21, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money

BullyB said:
ToeJam,
All this lovin' and arse kissin' is really gettin' up my nose pal, sort it out!!! Could it be that the once mighty 5BigToes has gone soft over the last few years of rest and relaxation? Its all that stayin' at home with your fuzzy slippers and coco!! Livin' the dream, what a load o' bollix. :cool:

Dearest BullyB,
I can not help it that you often do not approve of my posts. It's become quite apparent that you are becoming the OLD GRUMP of TTP and it is not hard to get up that BIG nose of yours. :p :D

BullyB = GrumpyG:wa: :eek: :wa:

GumpyG standing in the middle of the pitch in Langley
:confused:

moneyman

Mar 6, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money

Fat Monkey said:
2LittlePinkies

No question that #9 was an emotional wreck on the day - he put Wilkinson on his butt a half dozen times throughout the match (which isn't really all bad;) ). That's why I thought his red (second yellow, actually) was deserved, as I stated in an earlier post.

Even if he is a "psychotic pinhead.":rolleyes: :D

And Barry was in the lineup Friday night, too. He scored to tie the game up in the late minutes.:mad:

Assuming, of course that it's the same Barry.

Hey this is moneyman here let's call a spade a spade #9 put the fireman boys on there ass and so did alot of other players on the thunder. I never seen so so many grown men cry at the ref. I think to much respect is given to those boys. We took it easy and played are whole lineup trying not to run up the score when we were ahead. I will say great tying goal by your player, him i respect as for shoei, smart move to stay on the ground after the little bitch kick. If someone tried to kick me in the head i would not have been as composed as #9. It's easy to play on a great team with a great supporting cast. #9 played with heart not as a pinhead, that's how you have to play on a week team against the top team to have a chance to win.
icon8.gif

BullyB

Jan 7, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money

Hey MommyMoan,
GrumpyG here, I've read your post a few times and still for the life of me can't figure out what you're talking about. Perhaps its the spelling or the grammar but the whole thing is a right mess.
Now I've got the banjo music from Deliverance strumming in my head, get with the program lad.
If you're going to post on the Masters page have your kids or kissin' cousins check it out first.

BTW, I'm guessing that #9 is Rob the Rino who plays in the middle. Lots of heart but as much skill as spastic-monkey. Reeeeaally lookin' forward to playing you lot.
:)
:D :D :D :D
:D :D :D :D
:eek: :D
AllBlacks Lineup.

Rangerforever

Sep 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money

Oh here we go.
One fcuking match and I got a voice.
Too bad you don't have a dick and left it til now to let us know your opinion eh?
You fcuking pussy.

moneyman said:
We took it easy and played are whole lineup trying not to run up the score when we were ahead.

That, without a doubt, is a classic. :D

Noted and cheers, :)
RF

Rangerforever

Sep 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money

I can't help myself...

Let me see here.

- 15 games 40 points.

- 15 games 4 points.

I'd ask you to do the math Einstein but that might be above 'are' ability.

:D

Shiser Koze

Oct 26, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money

Nice.But let's be honest boys-has anyone understood a thing Highlander has written-EVER?!! By the way highlander,didn't recognize you the other night.Must have been the goatee.....

highlander

Jul 22, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money

Shiser Koze said:
Nice.But let's be honest boys-has anyone understood a thing Highlander has written-EVER?!! By the way highlander,didn't recognize you the other night.Must have been the goatee.....
?shiser kose 12 posts sapperton oldboys 2006.
Talk to me when you have played your 500th game in a sapperton jersey
Cant get enough of that sap-per-ton cant get enough of that sapperton the best team at tom binnie.
p.s. sweet lips thanks for keeping the league running with your donations.
J.C best game i have seen you and brother A.J. play in a long time.
G.T stood on his Head(Tony who?)
Highlander

5bigtoes

Jul 21, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money

moneyman said:
Hey this is moneyman here let's call a spade a spade #9 put the fireman boys on there ass and so did alot of other players on the thunder. I never seen so so many grown men cry at the ref. I think to much respect is given to those boys. We took it easy and played are whole lineup trying not to run up the score when we were ahead. I will say great tying goal by your player, him i respect as for shoei, smart move to stay on the ground after the little bitch kick. If someone tried to kick me in the head i would not have been as composed as #9. It's easy to play on a great team with a great supporting cast. #9 played with heart not as a pinhead, that's how you have to play on a week team against the top team to have a chance to win.
icon8.gif

ONE POST!!!! ONE POST!!!!! and that's the best you can do!!!!

blah blah blah.....on your asses...blahh blah blah...we took it easy...blah blah blah....little bitch kick......blah blah blah....I would not have been so composed.....blah blah blah....week team (which day of the week are you referring to???)....:confused: :confused:

The only thing you got right, in that whole mess, was weak team.....

As GrumpyG (aka: BullyB) put it, the banjo is a strumin' and the theme from "Deliverance" is a playin' and we all look like little piggys to you....:D

oh yeah!!! welcome to TTP $$$$man

moneyman

Mar 6, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money

Rangerforever said:
I can't help myself...

Let me see here.

- 15 games 40 points.

- 15 games 4 points.

I'd ask you to do the math Einstein but that might be above 'are' ability.

:D
I really impressed that geez you can read the standings . Let me guess you're one of those fringe players who gets in every third game for 10 minutes but says look at me i play on the Rangers. Remember B.J Macdonald even he scored 50 goals playing with Gretzky. I tell you what give us Barry and let him play on our team. I'll do the math for you thunder 30 points Rangers 25! Hey i'm not trying to put Barry on a pedestal but without him i think you'll just be a average team. He's the star and he acts likes a star he plays tough he scores and he never wines like the rest of you baby's.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0