Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

[FVSL Masters 2007] Jan, Feb, March and April Predictions, Banter & Results

Status
Not open for further replies.

twoleftfeet

Sep 29, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: [FVSL Masters 2007] Jan & Feb Predictions, Banter & Results

This just in.....

Mighty AllBlacks 2 - Parched Arse 0

Looks like the 2nd half meltdown is rearing its ugly head in South Surrey once again.... ;)

Stay tuned for conflicting game reports courtesy of BullyB and Cunning Stunt....

TLF

BullyB

Jan 7, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money

Yes it's official, we're changing our crest from "Death or Glory" to "Win Ugly". Much like the previous week, AllBlacks defended on mass and scored on the counter attack. One in the first half from Beef-Fontaine and another in the last 10 by Andy MacFarland. PA with plenty of the ball but AllBlacks defending was awesome. JoniK, the BlazinBagel himself has been fitting in very nicely as our new look sweeper. TSN turning point had to be the peno save on Paddy-Me&VinnieRmates-Moore. And for Turncoat-Teddy; "Naked woman, naked man, were did you get that nice suntan........Take him away!!!"

Nice to see lots of my old mates from PA still playin' a good game but I must take issue with that atrocious kit. Just because you get a good deal on kit is no reason to lower your standards.

Great quote after the match from Beef, "So PA sez they don't have room for me, well you can stick that goal...." You get the idea but you have to picture the wee worked up fella punching the air and jumpin' around like an ape. No offence Beef.;)

One more item of business; not only do we have the best kit and the best pitch in the land, we now have the deeeeluxe dressing rooms with showers. Sorry we weren't blessed with PopBitchs presence but I hear your laid up. Get well soon Fleetwood.:eek:

popbitch

Sep 12, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money

Thanks pal,good result.I love the Specials reference!Too much to young!

Rangerforever

Sep 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sapperton - Rangers postponed

Gameboy managed to coerce the ref into calling the game due to 'standing water'.

We all know it had to do with their depleted line up.

;)

Well done Langley.

gameboy

Sep 14, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money

U just about got a rise out on me stranger,that puddle was bigger than all the bald spots on your whole squad put together.U fellas did not seem to have a full squad,I think you were all very happy not to do battle on such a glorious day. ALL MEN DIE BUT NOT ALL MEN REALLY LIVE.

BullyB

Jan 7, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money

On that note;

1. Save the whales. Collect the whole set.

2. A day without sunshine is like. Night.

3. On the other hand, you have different fingers.

4. 42.7 percent of all statistics are made up on the spot.

5. 99 percent of lawyers give the rest a bad name.

6. Remember, half the people you know are below average.

7. He who laughs last thinks slowest.

8. Depression is merely anger without enthusiasm.

9. The early bird may get the worm, but the second mouse gets the cheese in the trap.

10. Support bacteria. They're the only culture some people have.

11. A clear conscience is usually the sign of a bad memory.

12. Change is inevitable, except from vending machines.

13. If you think nobody cares, try missing a couple of payments.

14. How many of you believe in psycho-kinesis? Raise my hand.

15. OK, so what's the speed of dark?

16. When everything is coming your way, you're in the wrong lane.

17. Hard work pays off in the future. Laziness pays off now.

18. Every one has a photographic memory. Some just don't have film.

19. How much deeper would the ocean be without sponges?

20. Eagles may soar, but weasels don't get sucked into jet engines.

21. What happens if you get scared half to death twice?

22. I couldn't repair your brakes, so I made your horn louder.

23. Why do psychics have to ask you for your name?

24. Inside every older person is a younger person wondering what happened.

25. Just remember -- if the world didn't suck, we would all fall off.

26. Light travels faster than sound. That's why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

gameboy

Sep 14, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money

very nice bully,you must of had the day off work.

trece verde

Dec 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money

...or he found the collected works of Stephen Wright.:D Good stuff, Bully.

Trece

5bigtoes

Jul 21, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money

pully-my-pee-pee.....i wasn't expecting a yawn festival...:D

BullyB

Jan 7, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money

Toejam,
Number 26 was of you. Any chance you might get your new socks dirty this weekend? WhereWhatWhen???

5bigtoes

Jul 21, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money

BullyB said:
Toejam,
Number 26 was of you. Any chance you might get your new socks dirty this weekend? WhereWhatWhen???

to quote a famous BCIT Alumni.......
AAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGEEEEEEEEEEEEBBBBBBBBBAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGEEEEEEEEELLLLLLLLAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

:bronco:

fat monkey

Oct 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money

I must say that the following line is not a misprint.

GEU 3, Surrey FC 3.

In a game that was a chippy battle right from the opening whistle, we finally decided that we'd like to score. After all, before today, we hadn't slotted one since October. That's a nine game drought I believe.

Keith Izatt opened the scoring on a brilliant diving header off of a free kick. It was strange to see Keith playing up front, but he was easily the most dangerous player on the field tonight.

We tied it when Shuey slotted one past Tony :D after some nice work by our midfield. Then we took the lead at 40 minutes with a beautiful goal of our own.

The Rangers tied it in the second half when the Rangers midfielder racing down the wing drove a long ball over our keeper's head. Nice heads up finish. We took the lead when Rob Tunski scored on a scramble after one of our free kicks and Barry tied the scoring with about ten to go with a well taken strike from 25 yards.

There were players getting laid out throughout the game with the Thunder inflicting most of the damage. But the worst thing I've seen this year was Shuey's reaction after being fouled, admittedly fairly hard, from behind. As he fell and rolled to the turf, he lunged studs first towards our player's face, just missing and connecting harmlessly with his chest. With the force he tried to hit him with, it could have caused some serious damage. I don't believe there is any place for that type of reaction, even in the heat of the moment. Our player was about to be ejected because the foul was worthy of his second yellow, so for crying out lud Shuey, relax. It was a foul. Move on.

Thank goodness the ref showed two reds on the play (one for each team), as it was clearly warranted.

Great result for us bottom feeders. We sure felt good, even if it was worth only one point tonight. The Rangers had a few more chances to score than we did, but they certainly didn't dominate us like they have in previous meetings.:)

whistle blower

Mar 10, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money

(quote) Shuey's reaction after being fouled, admittedly fairly hard, from behind. As he fell and rolled to the turf, he lunged studs first towards our player's face, just missing and connecting harmlessly with his chest. With the force he tried to hit him with, it could have caused some serious damage.

What do you think your player player was trying to do in the first place ???

twoleftfeet

Sep 29, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money

Nice result Spunky Monkey....:)

Us bottom dwellers are sure giving the big boys headaches these days out here in the Valley....smashing baby, just smashing!!...:wa:

5 Beer Tits must have been involved in this debacle in some way Im sure...you see, he really wears an Allblack shirt under the Baby Blue one hes got on at the moment....you didn't happen to see him passing to your guys "by accident" did you... ;)

Now that we've put PA in their place :bronco: and you fellas have tripped up that disfunctional group from Surrey I guess our match is now officially a " Battle of the Titans" :D

See you next week Monkey...Saturday Night Specials are the latest rage you know.

TLF

fat monkey

Oct 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money

whistle blower said:
(quote) Shuey's reaction after being fouled, admittedly fairly hard, from behind. As he fell and rolled to the turf, he lunged studs first towards our player's face, just missing and connecting harmlessly with his chest. With the force he tried to hit him with, it could have caused some serious damage.

What do you think your player player was trying to do in the first place ???

Oh please. A shoulder from behind hardly equates with two studs to the face. It was pretty scary, really. At first I thought he actually connected and our whole sidelines gasped.

Scottyshell

Sep 22, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money

Futbol.....what's your take on this incident?

Cheers!

Rangerforever

Sep 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money

Fat Monkey said:
At first I thought he actually connected and our whole sidelines gasped.

I'd like to issue the exact same statement except the last word.

:p

Whatever.
Well done GEU.
You deserved the point without a doubt.
We then hopped onto our saddles, tipped our hats to your ladies, rode the ponies over to the Albion ferry and got the fcuk out of Dodge.

Double :p .

Long live the Psychotic Pinhead!

Taxman

Sep 23, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money

Rumormill has it that Barry Parneau has a shoulder injury from playing in an over 40's match - gone for the season ????? Rounderthanever can you confirm ?

5bigtoes

Jul 21, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money

Fat Monkey said:
Oh please. A shoulder from behind hardly equates with two studs to the face. It was pretty scary, really. At first I thought he actually connected and our whole sidelines gasped.

studs in the face????pretty scary???? come on get a grip Mat Fonkey....your #9 was looking for something to get into and had he not received a red card, he would have been looking for something else....shuey deserved the red but that big lad of yours needed a time out....:D

i thought you guys played pretty well, lots of hard work and effort, took your chances, and deserved the point on the night...we where lucky to tie it up in the later minutes of a scrappy game.....

the worst thing about this result is gonna be where we end up in SirM's power ranking????:confused:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0