Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

[FVSL Masters 2005] November Banter and Results

Status
Not open for further replies.

twoleftfeet

Sep 29, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sapp 4 AllBlacks 3

Sloppy game all round from the boys in Black and Sapp did have an edge in play but only because we kept giving the ball away..... :rolleyes: ...Good ball movement from Sapp who are better this year. AllBlacks are competing in every game but can't seem to find a way to win...lots of new faces this year so maybe a little unorganized at times with guys not playing their regular positions......nice to see Baarts back and nice to see him find the back of the net in his first game...

What happed in the P.A. Alderbush game...looks like P.A. won it by looking at the League Standings??

dazza

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
twoleftfeet said:
What happed in the P.A. Alderbush game...looks like P.A. won it by looking at the League Standings??

I don't think those standing reflect the weekend's games as we have 11 points after yesterday, not 8

Sir M

Lifetime Better Bastard
Feb 3, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Can someone explain to me what the situation is with a Sapperton team in both the VMSL Masters and the FVSL Masters? Are they from the same club, why two teams in two leagues etc?? Excuse me for being ignorant...

PS Regs I heard Reedie has a concussion?? Surely this won't hinder his chances of playing up front with Randy/Bro for us next year? ;) Have you heard?

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Haven't talked to Reedie in 3 weeks.

I would imagine though that it may hinder his chances of playing up front with Randy/Bro next year :D

dazza

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
What is the latest on the Vinnie Jones situation? I have just heard from a friend who heard from a reliable source that this is ligit.

To be honest, I thought the Vinnie Jones being referred to in here recently was just someone else being referred as Vinnie for his playing style, etc.

Now I have heard that he has bought a house in the White Rock area as he is filming here, and that they are trying to sort it out for him to play, but obviously there are insurance issues.

Very interesting stuff. Can anyone add any info to this.

twoleftfeet

Sep 29, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Could someone from Parched Arse PLEASE address the man...there are people wanting to know about the VINmeister...c'mon, info... :D

All four games on Sunday this week...its a good week for the purists among us...my personal feelings on the Friday/Sunday thing are mixed...of coarse the Grass is much easier on the body and prefferable for me, but I must say Friday Nites are a much better time having the Family and all...

Predictions...

G.E.U. VS Alderbush
Alderbush in this one...good speed will see them thru the G.E.U. backline...

P.A. VS Rangers
The biggest question on everyones mind is WHEN WILL VINNIE SHOW, and is he INSURED?!?! Other than that its the Rangers busting thru the P.A. backline to win the day....

ScUm VS AllBlacks
If we can put together the kind of effort like we did against Rangers we may be able to keep it close and steal a point...ScUm is on there game right now so it will be tough...I think we can, I think we can, I think we can.... :D

Sapp VS Delta
Sapperton in this one...say what you want but they JUST KEEP WINNING..they seem to have a little something to prove this year and are very fiesty......Assuming their goalkeeping holds out... ;)

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Alderbush
PAU
Scum
Sapp

Please bring my 48 pints on Sunday... I'm not playing so lot's of time to suck them back :D

twoleftfeet

Sep 29, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
I see that you have been spending far to much time with wee Jordy.... :p

After all your deceitful coniving I believe I was willing to give you 12..and I gave them to Jordy already... weeks ago.... :knvb: ..and don't pull any of this "He never gave them to me" stuff.... :rolleyes:

Nothing but ScUm, all of you.... :D

gameboy

Sep 14, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Vinnie is flying back home in three weeks,filming is over and peace arse just gave us some good reading material for a little while.Twolefttesticles,all pretty fair predictions for the weekend.What are sapperton trying to prove this year? We were very competitive last year and we are continuing to enjoy our soccer this year,same team that we carried last year as well.My prediction is second place come the end of the year.

twoleftfeet

Sep 29, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Gameyboy,

Thansk for the VINNIE up-date...I'm still waiting for Patty to install the VINNIE-CAM so we can all keep up by the minute.. .....

Yes, I suppose you are NOT better then you were last year.... :p AllBlacks & P.A. have just fallen.. :D ..Good Point.... :wa: :wa:

gameboy

Sep 14, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
that's better,things were getting a little boring on here lately.I just thought you posers out there were all sleeping.Keep up the good work leftfeet.RANGER, nice post!Good luck to all the teams out there this year.Ray,Johnny,stop lurking! time to post.

dazza

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sapp 1 Delta 4

Great win again today. Full value and always in control of this one.

Dolie went between the pipes ( I don't know how we convinced him ), and a big thanks to him for that.

Sapp never really threatened our goal and we took our chances well.

Well done lads!

5bigtoes

Jul 21, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
AllBlacks-1
Surrey United - 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8

thought for the day: embarrassed and extremely disappointed! :(

Rangerforever

Sep 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
dazza said:
Dolie went between the pipes ( I don't know how we convinced him ), and a big thanks to him for that.

Who is the Dolie goalkeeper guy you speak of Daz?
Never heard of him...

:rolleyes: ;)

And those fcuking guys that have to pitch in and play in goal really are way too over hyped...

Rangers 2 PAU 2

Just before kick off it was snowing a bit, so I was hoping we could convince Ned to postpone the match like we did to the ref the week before against Sapperton.

:D

Nonetheless we went ahead to play anyway against those fine chaps from Peace Arch only for them to immediately bend us over and put themselves up 2-Nil.
The fcukers.
A bit disrespectful I thought.

A lot of 'Are you even fcuking awake out there?!' and 'Does anyone know what their fcuk we're doing today?!' and such went on at half time for us to actually decide that yes, we were indeed at South Surrey Athletic Park and yes, indeed, we're playing PAU and what the fcuk do you know? It's half time!
Oooooooohhhhh, we get it now.
Right...... :D

Good 2nd half by us which turned into a tale of two halves.

Couple of nail biter, or pillow biter, ;) close calls either way to end up with the draw.

Big thumbs up to Troy Michaud who signed for us and played a great game today.

Must say the PAU beer coooler is SPECTACULAR.

Couple of Castle Lagers and some Stella AreTwat goes down nicley after a match. :cool:

Off to host GEU next week, where no, in advance, you can't have any of the Tandoori chicken we're going to cook right in front of your faces and eat it, right in front of your faces. :D

RF

fat monkey

Oct 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
GEU - Aldergrover .....bagels all around

Kind of a non-event, really. Neither team created a whole lot - which is totally shocking from GEU, I know. :rolleyes: We're hoping that we may have turned the corner from our recent dismal performances after two pretty good efforts and can maybe take some points from....wait....we're playing the FireRangerFighters on Friday?

Awwww crap!!!! :mad: :(

Monkey

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0