Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

[FVSL Masters 2005] November Banter and Results

Status
Not open for further replies.

coach

Mar 3, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Easy Aves.......

Just having a little fun with you and the boys yesterday.

It will be another "knock down drag em out tilt" this i am sure of.

Too close to call as usual.

Should be a blast as always.

See ya Friday.

Ballbaby

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Coach said:
Easy Aves.......

Just having a little fun with you and the boys yesterday.

It will be another "knock down drag em out tilt" this i am sure of.

Too close to call as usual.

Should be a blast as always.

See ya Friday.
Coach,

Spiney will have the $50.00 you requested as a fine payable to you for one of our players being in a different jersey. Cash in your pocket Friday night, like you requested. FVSL directors are very astute, I must say. We should have known better but the jersey is still on back order.

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Coach told me by four, but in private, and to keep it to myself. So, naturally, I posted on TTP.

;)

Rangerforever

Sep 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Ballbaby said:
Spiney will have the $50.00 you requested as a fine payable to you for one of our players being in a different jersey..

What?
Docking the points and giving them to Aldergrove was what we were led to believe was the latest development.

Ballbaby said:
Cash in your pocket Friday night, like you requested.

Ahhhh.
Good old Coach and his back room developments on the take.
Like hell these FVSL Execs don't get 'Honourariums'.

;)

gameboy

Sep 14, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
I only saw the second half of the surrey u game,but,they had a lot of their big guns on the sideline.What's with that?Muz with the offside goal as well.Kudos to ALDERBUSH, unlucky fellahs, maybe next time.

BullyB

Jan 7, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Pretty quiet at the Mo.
Perhaps I should wind up Roach & StrangerThanEver again!

Forget it, here's my predictions for the weekend;
Rangers v ScUm, at least one red card, ScUm by 1.
Aves & Shuey to soap each other up in the shower after. :)
AllBlacks v Sapp, too tight to call, daren't jinx myself.
Junior to once again thump yours truly late. Toes to be his usual grumpy self!
Bush v Petal & Alans Chums, PA by 2.
Popbitch & GordieC. to swing handbags at each other.
GEU v DMU, Only six letters between them, Crafty&Co. to win.
FatMonkey & Crafty to smile at each other pleasantly till psycho sticks in the welly. Come on you "Ammers".

Have a good one you OldeBastards!

crafty cokcney

Nov 25, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
BullyB said:
GEU v DMU, Only six letters between them, Crafty&Co. to win.
FatMonkey & Crafty to smile at each other pleasantly till psycho sticks in the welly. Come on you "Ammers".

FatMonkey to get a free ride this weekend. I will not be around to stick it to anybody :(

Off to London today for the weekend....I'll be at White Hart Lane on Sunday..

:wa: :wa: :wa:

5bigtoes

Jul 21, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Crafty (you old goat) have a great trip, with AB, to the UK! :D

As for the weekend of festivities and futba. :) I don't much care what the other results are :p and would love, yes absolutely love to put up the first win, for the ALLBLACKS this Friday night verses the muchly improved Sap OldBoys. Gameboy et al have been at it a longtime, striving for respect and a higher place in the league. Seems like this is their year. Well, it won't be easy for the Mighty Haka Warriors...and we are going for the win! :D

come ready gameboy! :eek:

bullyb's goal celebration :wa:

BullyB

Jan 7, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Futbol,
A few mates have pealed me off the matt over the last week or so and brought me to the realisation that no matter how competitive we are its still recreational football. Also; a stern warning to the buoys resulted in 20 bodies out for training on Tuesday. Six of them were guest but still a great night out.

On to Crapperton tonight, the weather is going to be great, the pitch is beautiful, the club house is nice and the celebration party over pizza and beer is going to be sweet. What could be better, bring on the FridayNightSpecial.

PS Here's a note to all you lookyloo's out there, being a manager is a thankless job so give your manager some credit and buy the lad a pint this weekend. Nuff Sed. Santa prefers egg nog. :D

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Scum 1
FireRangers 0

Good win, good game, I thought we controlled the tempo well. Pistol Pete with the only marker part way through the first half off a corner.

Lots of running and intensity, although I felt not as much "animosity" as previous games we've played each other.

Well, until Whistle Blower bottled it at the end :rolleyes:

:D

coach

Mar 3, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Another good clash of the titans!

Surrey U were thumbs up for the vicyory

The two teams battled extremley hard and S U came out on top.

Cudo's to them

A very good get together up top and this league is tighter than ever.

S U is very much improved out of the back and yes Aves i thought you had a very good match.

A very classy team who showed us tonight that we are in for the fight of our lives!

Well done both teams.

Coach

Ballbaby

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Typical game, SU vs FireRangers, but once again, quite respectful. Very hard fought. Fairly physical, some decent skill, and good fun. Of course, they were gracious hosts, showing off their new digs, lots of pizza and beer, and some good banter.

One thing I noticed with our two squads, is that if someone takes a second off during the game, they could get exploited. You don't want too be that guy. Hence, we have the battles that we have all become accustomed to.

I noticed this fragrance lingering over the pitch before, during and after the game. Well, up in the clubhouse after the game, Coach stands next to me and starts talking and voila!, there was that fragrance. Good ole Coach, wears his best cologne to play SU. I have a headache! Good thing Klassen was there to neutralize Coach's odour with his festering bowels.

dazza

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sounds like a cracker.

Well done Scum. I am not suprized that Scum edged this one. As I am new to this league, the teams are all new to me, but I was very impressed with both teams when we played them recently, but felt that Scum might take this one.

I will try and get to the rematch as it sounds like a great matchup to watch.

Aves

Jan 5, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Regs said:
Scum 1
FireRangers 0

Pistol Pete with the only marker part way through the first half off a corner.

His second goal in 2 games vs the blazerangers...one to get the tie and the other a game winner!
We should have scored another tonight and Muz did well to nullify Bailey's attempt to respond in kind to Pistol's heeder in the last 15 mins.
SU closed down the rangers more this time and never let them get too comfortable on the ball+ they had a number of guys limp off with injuries.
They still knocked a number of balls in the box that are always dangerous.
They weren't a strong side tonight but they'll be more than ready next time I'm sure. No nasty stuff either from both sides. :)

Cheers for the invite upstairs and being such gracious losers. :D :D ...always fun!

gameboy

Sep 14, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sapperton 4 ballsacks 3.Sap was clearly the deserving squad tonight, the score could have been 4-1, our goalie had a bit of a rough night between the pipes.Good clean game both ways,always a good match between our two teams.It is nice to see the ballsacks with a full bench,I guess whatever bully said to his boys must have worked because they definately were not short of players on the sideline,I think they must have had 18 players out there to choose from.Wish that I could get a full bench out again, but for now we deal with only having one or two guys on the bench over the last six weeks, seems to be working though.Well done SCUM on the win over rangers, never would have predicted that score after watching you play aldergrove last weekend.

BullyB

Jan 7, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Well done Sapperton, always a good match between our two sides.
As for us, we've fired the coach. ;)
The glass is still half full!

dazza

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
GEU 0 DMU 1

A very good win for Delta as we had 6 key players out, including our keeper, and only had 11 for the entire match.

A good battle, won by a free kick from 25 yards about 30 mins in.

GEU are not a bad team, pretty good with their passing and pretty quick, just lacking any potency up front.

fat monkey

Oct 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
dazza said:
GEU are not a bad team.

????? :confused: :confused: :confused: ?????

We haven't scored in a month. With so many players out of Delta's lineup, we should have had a better result. Unfortunately, our goalkeeper was also away, hence the 25 yard free kick goal which bounced four times before going in. DMU didn't have any other good chances after that. Of course, we didn't really create too much either.

On to Aldergrope next week.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0