Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

[FVSL Masters 2005] March & April Banter and Results

Status
Not open for further replies.

coach

Mar 3, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: [FVSL Masters 2005] March Banter and Results

Off to training tonight with the return of The Fastshow!

Fasty will be training with the boys tonight so i thought i would bring along the digital camera and take a picture of the kid!

I'll say hi to him for all of you.

Who knows, this could be the Next Return of Fastshow........;)

BullyB

Jan 7, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money

BullyB signing in from Tirana, Albania.
We've played 4 games in 4 days and the Canadian boys are undefeated; every game is the same, the Albanians goup by 3, run out of steam because they've all smoked their whole lives and then Stacy Baarts lights it up and bangs in 4. Thats a good olde AllBlacks lad for ya. Good luck to all this weekend.
BB out.

coach

Mar 3, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money

Ranger 5 AllBalcks 2

Good little battle had by all yesterday as we mucked out a nice little win.
The AllBalcks were very solid yesterday and played a very good team game with basically no bench.

Nice to get the win and have another go at the good old S U.

The S U team had more than their hands full with another great effort from Sapp.

2- 1 in overtime for the team wearing White.

Unlucky Gameboy, you boys battled very hard yesterday.

Ballbaby

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money

Yep, Sapperton did battle hard, very hard.

TONY! I don't know what Tony did as a younger player, where he played, what he accomplished, but this guy is one of the best keeper's I have ever played against. Positionally perfect and very courageous. Yes, Sapperton battled hard and played very well, but Tony goes above and beyond to keep his team in it.

Is that a fair assessment or am I a Tony groupie? :eek:

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money

Ballbaby said:
Yep, Sapperton did battle hard, very hard.

TONY! I don't know what Tony did as a younger player, where he played, what he accomplished, but this guy is one of the best keeper's I have ever played against. Positionally perfect and very courageous. Yes, Sapperton battled hard and played very well, but Tony goes above and beyond to keep his team in it.

Is that a fair assessment or am I a Tony groupie? :eek:
Groupie.

How many PKs did Tony stop?

Give credit where it's due to your teammates first - Well done Angelo!

Ballbaby, you played great too... never seen you play like that.

:D

Ballbaby

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money

Regs said:
Groupie.

How many PKs did Tony stop?

Give credit where it's due to your teammates first - Well done Angelo!

Ballbaby, you played great too... never seen you play like that.

Yeah, I had a post made about Angelo, but everyone knows what he's done for us and I've stated it many times in the past.

Angelo was not innundated with a million shots so he was not the focus yesterday..............UNTIL he stopped the penalty shot. A great save from a great keeper.

Also, thanks once again for your kind comments regarding my play. It's nice to see I finally made an impression on you............wanker.:rolleyes:

By the way, your legs looked heavy yesterday.

twoleftfeet

Sep 29, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money

Rangers 5 AllBlacks 2

Well, I could place blame on our lack of bench but honestly Coach you are being generous....we seem to do Ok against everyone else with low numbers so it really shows the skill the Rangers have...

AllBlacks a bit unlucky not to go into the half tied at 2 with a beautiful header by Ferguson called back on a questionable offside.....a few minutes into the 2nd and the Rangers put their foot on the pedal and it was 4-1 before you could shake a stick...a glimmer of hope for the AllBlacks when Penner took down the Indian Dog in the box with the crowd chanting "Penner is a cheater, Penner is a cheater!!!" Poor fella is the only one on the field that doesn't know its a joke...:p ..:D After a few minutes to settle down Mr. Penner , AllBlacks convert the Peno to close the gap to 4-2.....for about a minute......then Rangers pot another...Game over so I insert myself into the lineup for my first run in over a year...maybe I can score three for the gretest comeback in Masters history!?!?!?! I dazzle Bailey with my quick wit but unfortunatly don't have the legs to match...;) After a tackle on the Bear, Cuthbert looks at us and quips "you two look like a hunk of twisted steel lying there...and I felt like it...:D

WTG Sapperton for giving ScUm a game and good luck next week to the Cup Finalists....

Out

Rangerforever

Sep 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money

Coach said:
2- 1 in overtime for the team wearing White

Great day yesterday with two good games.
Lot's of witty comments on the sidelines, except from Fasty - The lad bores me to tears.

The ScUm had to go with their alternate strip as Sapp were wearing their red gear.
Late in the game Sapp ties it up and I'm hanging out at their bench.
Gameboy jumps out of his chair crutch in hand, huge grin, and declares:
"Who's the Big Red Machine now Baby?!?!"
Classic JC. :D

Also, Mike Hill is reffing the second game.
I'm back over on the other side of the pitch now with us and Langley hanging out after regulation has finished.
Mike heads over to us with his usual all business, ever so serious look on his face before he kicks off OT.
We go quiet.
"Gentlemen." Says Mike.
"Yes Mike." Says Kenno.
"Any chance?" Says Mike looking at the cans strewn all over the place.
"You want us to clean it up?" says Kenno.
"That, and just make sure there's 3 left over after the match." :D
We roared.
Brilliant Mr. Hill. :D

Kudos to the Ballsacks and Sapp who battled hard with extremely light numbers.
Well done lads.

Also, as you know, I love Tony too, but Ang made that save off of AJ's PK late in the second and that is money Ang.

So I suppose 3rd in the league decides who goes to the BCs now?

Could be interesting boys....

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money

By the way, your legs looked heavy yesterday.
That's because they had Peewee embedded in them at the ankles :rolleyes:

But it was the bleeding from my ears that caused the most problems on the day...

Sir M

Lifetime Better Bastard
Feb 3, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money

I am trying to put out this week's power rankings, but need info on the result of the SU/SFC tilt this morning...Regs/RF/Coach/BB/Aves anyone?

Aves

Jan 5, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money

I'm guessing the Rangers are all still pinting or changing diapers...
Fire-Rangers 1 SU 0
winner scored in the last 15-20
(also an early Ranger PK miss ...not one of my finer moments:rolleyes: )

I heard Peace Arch also beat SAPP in the league battle for the third spot (3-0) ...delta need us to beat the Arch and they need Rangers to beat Sapp to qualify (from what I hear)

congrats to the Rangers

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Fcuk did we stink up the joint yesterday :(

Full marks to FireRangers as they didn't seem to miss a beat and truth be told, I thought the scoreline flattered us... putting Izzat in at left-back and moving Moore into the middle of the park to play with 3 in there definitely changed how these 2 teams match-up I believe - we've got our work cut out for us if we are going to do any sort of damage in the provincials and/or Sir M's excellent power rankings :D

To top off a bad day, we find that Sapperton bottled it vs PAU and now our last league game this weekend coming up actually means something... that may be a good thing or a bad thing :(

Anyways, congrats to FireRangers and kindly tell Barry I would like my lungs and ankles back before the weekend :D

~Mr. TTP ( where the hell did that come from? :rolleyes: )

twoleftfeet

Sep 29, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Ok, so according to your last post Regs, this is the last weekend for League games??? Looks like you have 2 make up games remaining but are only going to play 1?? According to my math we should have 22 games NOT 21?

Guess I missed something?

TLF

crafty cokcney

Nov 25, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Regs said:
~Mr. TTP ( where the hell did that come from? :rolleyes: )

Sorry Regs, my fault. I thought "Mr TTP wins the MVP" had a good ring to it:D

Cheers

Good luck to Surrey and the Rangers in their final games:cool:

twoleftfeet

Sep 29, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Ya ya...after further review of the FV web-site I have seen the errors of my ways....:rolleyes:

OK, so what we're going for here is TWO Ranger Wins and a ScUm loss...(would be an upset of coarse) and I collect my Case of Beer...:D

GO Peace Arch!!!!!!!!!!! :wa:

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Case of beer? Is this for a FireRanger Quintuplet?

I demand double or nothing!

twoleftfeet

Sep 29, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
What, you mean there are Quintuplets on the FireRangers?!?!

Well, now that you mention it, they do all kinda look the same....and that Banjo at the last Party, what was THAT all about?!?...hmmm :knvb: but the question is...what 4??

If Peace Arch weren't such a FRAGILE group this year I might just take ya up on that....:wa:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0