Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

[FVSL Masters 2005] March & April Banter and Results

Status
Not open for further replies.

BullyB

Jan 7, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: [FVSL Masters 2005] March Banter and Results

I always thought cup draws were random, yet every year the big two Slurrey teams avoid each other and meet in the final.
Was Coach pullin' the wee balls from the bag or was it just by chance again and again and again. I smell a conspiracy.

As for me I'm signing off for the season. I'm off to play some footy in Albania for an AIA team. Nine 5 a side games in five days, two of them are in a prison. :eek:
I'll be back to suit up for the AllBlacks in the final against Sapperton. Good luck gents.

futbol

Jun 24, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money

Hey Bully, Hopefully you won't become someone's Bitch............................. Too late.

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money

Sapperton 1
BRM 0

2 games we've worn the white jerseys and 2 games we've lost :rolleyes:

Today was just one of those games where noone on our squad could finish their dinner and Sapp managed to nick one halfway through the second half.

FireRangers have a lifeline still...

Rangerforever

Sep 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Kudos to Sapperton

:eek:

Well done Sapperton.
Something we weren't able to do this season that's for sure.
Kind of makes an interesting story for the semis when you play again in a fortnight.

Our game against GEU was postponed due to field conditions I guess.

Ladies and Gentlemen:
Please welcome Gameboy and his 15 piece trumpet, trombone and horn orchestra...

;)

BullyB

Jan 7, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money

ScUm loses to Sapp! Well done Sapperton.

AllBlacks played PA with 9 men and by all acounts had more chances and a goal called back in the last minute to tie PA 0-0.
Well done AllBlacks. Good thing PA fired Ian.;)

twoleftfeet

Sep 29, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money

Well done Sapp! Nice to see the big boys get knocked around once in awhile...

Which leads me to todays POLL QUESTION...

Which was the BIGGER upset on the weekend...

1. Sapp beating the ScUm...(Nice try with the BRM thing but we're not gonna let you off the hook that easy...)

OR

2. AllBlacks holding P.A. to 0-0 with...wait for it....9 MEN!...and I use the term MEN losely...:wa:

The phones are open....

highlander

Jul 22, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money

WHAT,WHO,GOAL CALLED BACK WASNT THAT AN EXIBITION GAME WE PLAYED.9 PLAYERS INCLUDING TREVOR JONES THE GOALIE ,TREVOR JONES THE LEFT BACK ,TREVOR JONES THE CENTRE AND RIGHT BACK.HOW MANY TROUGH BALLS WERE THWARTED 10 20 BY SWEEPER KEEPER.GREAT JOB TREV.
ALL BLACKS LUCKY TO HAVE YOU.
hIGHLANDER

BullyB

Jan 7, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money

Ok Bystander, that needs a response. Sure Mr Jones is great and apart from being a Scoucer he's a pretty nice chap too. AllBlacks are now becoming a solid team. Something to do with firing the coach/manager. :rolleyes: It has been a team effort that has put the boots to PA over the last 3 weeks. Hopefully we'll hang on to Jonesy and our other two keepers next year.
AllBlacks future is so bright we're all wearing shades.​
:knvb: :wa: :bronco:

twoleftfeet

Sep 29, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money

Thats a good one....altho it is nice to hear from anyone from PA after a thier gruelling series with the Ballsacks...

If you really think Trevor beat you that afternoon then you have more problems than I thought....:rolleyes:

Don't get me wrong...Trev is the class of the league in the goaltending Dept...(Yes, even better than me...I know thats hard to believe...:D ) but in that game you guys couldn't put one in the back of the net if your life depended on it....:D

Come to the Dark Side Luke...it is your destiny...:cool:

Out

jordy

Jul 26, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money

Highlander you shouldn't YELL when you come home late from driving your bus!!!

highlander

Jul 22, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money

re;trev
if you where there bully it would have been bully the defender,bully the midfield,bully the forward.bully the cooler hog.
byestander standing bye
of the bong water.

highlander

Jul 22, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money

jordy ?
why are you not on the allstars with ian!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money

Medium Red Machine 3
GEU 1

Another sub-par performance with GEU putting the scare into us at the half (1-1).

A peno part-way through the second gave us a bit of life and we managed to pull out the win. Full marks to the men in yellow who always seem to run their arses off (execpt for fat monkey, that arse will never diminish :D ).

Muzz with the hatty, could have had 6.

Cup semis this weekend, which "parkside" are they at? The pitch from last year or the other one where Alderbush usual play (when they aren't mailing in the points :rolleyes: )?

Cheers,

~Regs.

fat monkey

Oct 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money

GEU considered it a victory when BRM was yelling and screaming at each other all over the park with the score 1-1 well into the second half.:D

I think we could have even pulled out a result if the Monkey (who found himself up front for 90 minutes:eek: ) could have finished a glorious opportunity early in the second with the game tied. But we ran out of gas with only one sub and BRM got quite a few chances to eventually put it away. I agree, Murray could have had five or six. But he also could have had at least a couple of yellows for his non-stop whining.

Always a good time playing you buggers, even though in four games we've been outscored 18-4. The games are clean with lots of friendly banter. Regsisacheater

I guess that's our last game this year. Not likely that we'll play the make-up game we have with the FireRangerFighters.

Good luck to those left in the cup. My prediction for the final:

BRM 2, FireRangerFighters 1. With Ranger having one go in short side for the winner.;)

Sir M

Lifetime Better Bastard
Feb 3, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money

Does anyone know where that (those) park(s) is (are) located and what time are the kickoffs?

coach

Mar 3, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money

Sir M

Take hwy 1 and go south at the 264 th st exit.

Go about 5 miles and just before fraser hwy you bang a left on
32nd ave.

Head east for 6 blocks and the field is on your left hand side.
3215 270 th st. Parkside.

Game 1) Rangers vs Langley 10 am

Game 2) S U vs Sapperton. 12 pm

Easy peasy Sir M

twoleftfeet

Sep 29, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money

Delta 2 AllBlacks 1

A bit anti-climactic for the boys in Black in this last league game against Delta down at the BOG. Good battle still with Delta needing the points to keep hold of 3rd spot...AllBlacks went up 1 in the first half with Delta getting both hard fought goals in the second...pretty even match up with both keepers being on their toes and an extra nod to the Delta keeper for couple of nice late saves...

How did everyone else fare??

Out

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0