Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

[FVSL Masters 2005] March & April Banter and Results

Status
Not open for further replies.

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Finally cup time is here!

Predictions for the first round:

FireRangers vs Delta
Peach Arch vs All Blacks
BRM vs GEU
Sapperton vs Alderbush

The home teams have it.

Cheers,

~Regs.

Rangerforever

Sep 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: Cup time

Not to lick your knob Regs, but I will, your match is the only one I'd be willing to pick as clear.
Sorry Monkey Man.
No disrespect to you but the ScUm are healthy and stronger this year.
As impossible as that seems.
Cnuts....
ScUm to advance.

PAU/AllBlacks
Probabaly in PAUs favour but should they not get their numbers and the Ballsacks do, this could be interesting.

Sapp/Aldergrove
I've heard a disturbing rumour that all is not bliss at Sapperton.
Short in the numbers dept and dare I say the word 'folded' has been used.
Hope not - Great team, great guys.
Also, look for Aldergrove to respond from the bare bum spanking received the week before. ;)

Rangers/Delta
I just never, ever, underestimate this Delta team which is why I hope we advance if we go in with that attitude.
2-1 loss vs. the 'All But Declared League Champs' has us not taking Delta lightly.
But, as usual, I fancy us. :D

Good luck this weekend boys.
Except Surrey United...

RF

fat monkey

Oct 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: Cup time

Rangerforever said:
Not to lick your knob Regs, but I will, your match is the only one I'd be willing to pick as clear.
Sorry Monkey Man.
Are you kidding?

We took quite the shellacking versus the mighty Ballsacks last week.:rolleyes: I know some of you fine chaps have come on here after blowing out GEU and made the comment that "they never quit." Not last week.

The last half an hour was the first time all season the some of our players actually gave up before the final whistle. Needless to say, I was less than impressed. I will be lighting a fire under the (old) boys for this weekend's game because I want nothing to do with a repeat of our last meeting at Cloverdale Athletic - an 8-2 drubbing.

I haven't had time to check. Who do we play in the second round after we win on Sunday?:rolleyes: :D

Optimistic Orangatan

fat monkey

Oct 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: [FVSL Masters 2005] March Banter and Results

Fire Ranger Fighters, Aldergrove and Langley (who are playing much better of late) to win the other three.

BullyB

Jan 7, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money

AllBlacks are in the middle of 3 Sundays in a row out at W.Rock. Three weeks without a FridayNightSpecial, that really sucks. Too bad I missed the GEU game last week, MonkeyMan & Co. have been our bogey team for some time now; however, the snow was excellent at Sun Peaks. No predictions from me anymore, just hoping to play well and enjoy a substitution once in a while. Good luck to all involved.

I did have a look at the standings the other day, if you look down the win column there really isn't much between the other six teams in the league. The big two Slurrey teams continue to dominate. Something must change. Any ideas?

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
  • Admin

Move to Slurrey.

twoleftfeet

Sep 29, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money

Well, time to weigh in after a lengthy absence...probably not lengthy enough for all you clowns....:rolleyes:

Haven't seen much footie lately but I'll give it a go anyhooo..

ScUm...nuff said.

Alderbush....just cause I want them to win....:p

Rangers....Cup time, time to bust out with a big win....

Well, IF P.A. can stop the Mighty Ballsacks they may have a chance...:D ...17 goals in two games beween these two clubs...we have a TIE and a WIN so far against them...soooo the pressure is squarley on THEM...:D They are CLEARLY the superior team in this one...:p

Out

gameboy

Sep 14, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money

heyn ranger, the word folded is bigger than the word **** on this site.Sapperton has struggled with the numbers all year,but we will never quit the game we have all grown to love so much.We will continue to piss all you homos off for years to come!even if we only have eight guys, your not going to get off that easy.Bully, it's about time you became a sub,maybe you guys will keep posting w's. 2 left feet, i liked it better with you as a lurker.

coach

Mar 3, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money

Rangers 3 Delta 0

Good little battle between these two old foes.

Baily with and absolute cracker from 30 yards out in the first five minutes really helped out.

Not really to much to say except it was a very nice night to play.

I hope #15 Terry is okay after taking a nasty crunch in the face.

Off to the Airport and on to Meixico now. Ola Boys........

5bigtoes

Jul 21, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money

I'm back after a long long seista! Not that I have much too say!:eek:
but for what it's worth the FVSL Masters is in a bit of a low. The usual suspects from the FVSL Masters that will continue to dominate things in the Masters Cup as well as Provincials as long as they stay together and add quality talent every year. The rest of the league struggles along just trying to keep up. (some better than others):D

Not that it's a terrible thing but this seems too be why the FVSL Masters division is becoming a wee bit flat, it's not the same league as in the recent past. Two great teams and all the rest....what's it gonna take to keep up with the VMSL Masters? Merge? any thoughts?

Rangerforever

Sep 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money

Gameboy:
I can't quite figure out what you're saying.
I can't get the **** into any permutation in that sentence to figure out what you're on about.
Is it ****, ****, or ****?

Anyhow, good to see you out Friday night on the sidelines with Tony watching and good to hear you're still hanging about.
The league wouldn 't be the same without you dumb ****s. :D

Our 2nd and 3rd goals Friday were a bit cheesy but overall thought we played OK and deserved the match.
Delta are a very classy club and as much as they've had an off year, well played lads and we will see you again next year.

Crafty:
Please give us an update on Terry.
That crack to the cheek was nasty and we wish him well.

As much as we are up there with the ScUm in the points I really think we squeeked out a lot of 1-nil and 2-1 like wins this year and don't think the difference between us and the rest of the league is as huge as what the standings describe.
Honestly.
I think what has us and the ScUm over everyone right now could be #'s.
Friday night is a good example.
Delta had 12, maybe 13 (tops) guys out, we had like 16 or 17.
At our age boys all too often I see our opposition with minimal bodies and it ain't gonna happen when you're over 35.
Not weekend in and weekend out every time.

Chatting to Crafty and Big Sean after the game, Delta is optimistic about next year and signing a couple of quality players hopefully.
I see maybe the league is in a bit of a shite right now but do believe more players and teams will be making the move into our league and you will see more closer results overall in the standings.

Whatever.
For what it's worth and adios,

Soapboxforever

fat monkey

Oct 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money

BRM 4, GEU 0.

Deserved result. We were outclassed from the outset. Actually, based on the first ten minutes when it was 2 - 0 already, I thought we could be in for a very long day. Thankfully the GEU boys fought pretty hard for the remaining 80 minutes to keep the score respectable.

Even though we are in a different class talent-wise, I've always enjoyed playing Surrey United. They are a skilled team and spray the ball around well, but more importantly, play with tons of class. Kudos.

Our last two league games are against the Fire Rangers next week and then we play the BRM the following week back out in Cloverdale.

:(

FM

dazza

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: Oh yeah.

Rangerforever said:
Where was Dazza? :confused:

His constant running in the midfield would have helped Delta's cause for sure.

Cheers Ranger.

Just got back from four nights down in Oregon with the missus. Too bad I missed the match. From what I can tell from e-mails going back and forth though, Turk is doing well, but it does sound like it was a nasty accident.

Daz

Ballbaby

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money

Fat Monkey,

I believe the comment at half-time from several of our guys about your team was how hard you guys work. No kidding, you guys never give up.

We have a lot of respect for you guys. You like to keep the ball and play. You aren't content with just pummeling it out of trouble.

At the same time, we have to finish our chances. Some of the misses today were bizarre. :eek:

Until the next time.

BullyB

Jan 7, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money

Regs said:
Move to Slurrey.
Funny. How about play where you live. Spread the wealth.
However, I can see why you'd want to travel across Slurrey from Langley. Not too much appealing in Langley; new stadium, 5 minutes from home, Saturday Night Specials at 7pm, nice pitch, great sponsor...................I could go on.

Well what a game we had this weekend. As 2LF mentioned earlier, 17 goals between these two teams in the last two matches, now there are 26.
I thought I was at the wrong park, AllBlacks with subs. BigGafferCuthbert bossin’ everyone about. Apart from having to play on Sunday, things were looking up.

The game started at a quick pace but was scoreless at the half; PA played the 3-4-1-2, or was it the 4-1-3-1. First minute of play in the second half and PA smudged a loose ball in; that really opened up the game. Ten minutes later, Mike Bellefontaine nodded home the equalizer, the boys at 6 in his last 5 games. Down to peno’s; lets just say we were 3-3 after 5 and that’s the last peno I’m having in a while. At least I hit the net but my granny could have hit it harder. Now the tension was on, time for TheMonk; “Trevor Jones, best keeper in the league”, to show what he’s made off and did he ever. Sudden death, DeathorGlory AllBlacks are through! Whatever happens from here on in that’s going to be my most memorable moment for the year. The boys sprinted down the pitch and mobbed Jonesy. All I could see was his big smiling mug under a sea of Black.
AWESOME!! :knvb: :bronco:

As per usual, the PA boys were a very classy lot; Petal didn’t look too happy but once we’d shared a few bevies together all was well. Cheers PA, great lads.:D

5bigtoes

Jul 21, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money

Olde to Peace Arch Futba Team

We come to ye paradise, ta beat us at yer game,
Aw’wind and piss and full o’ shite, yer aw the bloody same.

Ye caw yersels Champions, the FVSL most elite,
But AllBlacks are the greatest noo,cos yuv just been ****in’ beat.

A game that wis invented, fur Peace Arch gentlemen,
No All Black wi Skull an bone, well buddy think again.

A ball that’s shapit like globe, it’s jist a stupid farse,
Bit A suppose it makes it easier, tae ram right up yer arse.

So git back home an lick yer wounds, yer bunch o’ stupid fools,
It’s time fur ye tae cheat agin, and change the ****in’ rules.

Fitba, rugby, cricket tae, jist a shower o’ chauncers,
Stick tae whit ye dae best, ye Morris ****in dancers!!!!!!

BullyB

Jan 7, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money

5bigtoes said:
Olde to Peace Arch Futba Team

We come to ye paradise, ta beat us at yer game,
Aw’wind and piss and full o’ shite, yer aw the bloody same.

Ye caw yersels Champions, the FVSL most elite,
But AllBlacks are the greatest noo,cos yuv just been ****in’ beat.

A game that wis invented, fur Peace Arch gentlemen,
No All Black wi Skull an bone, well buddy think again.

A ball that’s shapit like globe, it’s jist a stupid farse,
Bit A suppose it makes it easier, tae ram right up yer arse.

So git back home an lick yer wounds, yer bunch o’ stupid fools,
It’s time fur ye tae cheat agin, and change the ****in’ rules.

Fitba, rugby, cricket tae, jist a shower o’ chauncers,
Stick tae whit ye dae best, ye Morris ****in dancers!!!!!!

This is a TTP Classic...........:knvb: :bronco:
You're a poet and I didn't even know it.

BTW, PAU still haven't beaten the mighty AllBlacks this year.....Alan.......Alan.......Alan.........

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0