Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

[FVSL] Knights League Cup 2006

TheRob

Jul 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
There are three fields there. All aren't that bad from what I remember.

bulljive

Nov 19, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Dude said:
Provincial birth to what? The "B" Provincials? It's a fcuking summer tourney, from what I hear.

It is a fukcing summer tourny. Still fun to play in and try to win but you can't really call yourself a provincial champ after. teams are aloud to bring any 4 players from around the league with them(div2) you can only sign 20 I believe with 18 on a game roster. The problem is is richmond premier is in the tournament. sure richmond isn't that strong as a whole but add 4 top players from around premier too each of those teams and they ar pretty fukcing good. Not to mention half the teams are playing with illegal players which they turn a major blind eye too and needing to win 5 games in 2 and a half days to win. Battle of attrition not a provincial tourny. so yes its a summer tourny some teams are good other teams are absolute shite. would be nice to bring it too the valley though

shaven

Sep 17, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
TheRob said:
There are three fields there. All aren't that bad from what I remember.

TR, if you're recalling back when North Surrey was built, then yes the fields are in great shape! Alas, time has not been kind to those fields, save for the newer one off 160th which is usually only used by youth teams, to the best of my knowledge. The other two pitches are shite, as my recent memory of two seasons ago recalls.

~Shaven

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
They are all shite. The great equalizer, but you are a shitty field team too, so trump.

bulljive

Nov 19, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
I was just analyzing the cup schedule, I am sure somebody has already pointed this out but between Celtic, lUFC, Gunners, and aldergrove undivided basically the 4 top teams. There will only be one of these teams left by the semifinals because they will have already played each other. What a shitty draw, the gunners or LUFC basically play nothing but top teams all the way through.

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Again, if this were a meaningful Cup, I guess we'd be bitter, but...well...for us it's nothing more than an exhibition vs. the Gunners. Good quality exhibition, mind you, but a friendly.

The Franchise

Lifetime Better Bastard
TTP Bookie Staff
Sep 7, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
bulljive said:
I was just analyzing the cup schedule, I am sure somebody has already pointed this out but between Celtic, lUFC, Gunners, and aldergrove undivided basically the 4 top teams. There will only be one of these teams left by the semifinals because they will have already played each other. What a shitty draw, the gunners or LUFC basically play nothing but top teams all the way through.

It always like that the Knight;s had to do it and you guys cruised to the finals playing nobody's. Remeber that! Top teams never get the easy road.

bulljive

Nov 19, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
The only thing I remember about div 2. is coming home with 2 dissapointing silver medals in that fukcing cup. Sure its the who gives a fukc cup but losing in finals back to back wasn't fun.

canuckboy

Oct 31, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
5 Corners vs Poco City Athletic cancelled due to retarded engineering. MAP oval flooded like a richmond basement after a 10.0.

suburbanator

Oct 14, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
canuckboy said:
5 Corners vs Poco City Athletic cancelled due to retarded engineering. MAP oval flooded like a richmond basement after a 10.0.

Fuk, I swear that field is getting worse, is that possible?

Thank god the new turf in North Langley will be ready for the middle of next season, maybe they will get it right.

It appears there were lots of postponed cup games.

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I hope LUFCA can secure home field on this new pitch; shall be a short stumble home to Dude Estates.

I think this being a 100% new facility (ie: no track), plus the fact that it is on high ground, should immediately improve the flooding situation. All I can compare it to locally is Cloverdale Athletic, where my kids played early Sunday morning: great shape, no puddles to be found, obviously great draining.

The Franchise

Lifetime Better Bastard
TTP Bookie Staff
Sep 7, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
suburbanator said:
Well we did our part with a 7-nil victory.

How'd you fare?

We won 1-0 in shootout's, there a top team in Div 3 which in my opinon say's the rest of the squads there are horriable and going by your 7-0 score it proves me right.

See ya in 2 weeks at Hammond.

The Franchise

Lifetime Better Bastard
TTP Bookie Staff
Sep 7, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Big Playoff game this weekend Wolves verus Langley.

Wolves coming off a rather shite kicking over the team everyone thought was the second best squad in Div2c.

Good luck this weekend Suburbanator

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0