Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

[FVSL] Knights League Cup 2006

bulljive

Nov 19, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
B provincials is as bush as it gets. 5 games in about a 48 hour span its a battle of attrition more then a soccer tournament.

DJGMC

Sep 11, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Right on bulljive. B Provincials is a joke. I dont know anyway that would give 2 shits if they were in that tourney.

dick dangler

Nov 14, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
I thought div 2 was beer league

Cantuzzi said:
Langley vs Pm Gunners I like it... both could be contenders to win the cup and they are meeting in pretty much the first round should make everyone happy in div 2... I like our draw looks like we will end up playing the royals in the 3rd round I think it will depend whether we play on our pitch or there piece of sh*t amazon they called a field... and Dude don't say you are not worried about winning the cup if you are the kinda competitor you say you are then you should want to win in every game and or compition you play in... unless its a beer league tourny... then its only the beer and the broads that count!

cantuzzi #10

dick dangler

Nov 14, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Dude dont forget premier league Champs that were undefeted oh ya undefeted champs. Beat that i think not
dick (dick for MLA) dangler

Dude said:
Cantuzzi,

One focus, one goal: promotion. If diverting an ounce of focus on the President's Cup takes away from the ultimate goal, then yeah, I'd rather not worry about the Cup. Besides...Pak Cup 2004 Medal, Premier League Championship Medal 2005...the hook on the wall can't take any more weight. ;)

Look at that, I sound like Cainy. Where's my scrapbook?

Demolition

Sep 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
dick dangler said:
Dude dont forget premier league Champs that were undefeted oh ya undefeted champs. Beat that i think not
dick (dick for MLA) dangler

Until they met the Rangers in the Pak cup the following year and gave them their first loss :D

walls

Feb 17, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
DJGMC said:
Right on bulljive. B Provincials is a joke. I dont know anyway that would give 2 shits if they were in that tourney.
how do you eat and breath........with the penis jam funnelling into your throat like rush hour on the port mann with every post :confused:

DJGMC

Sep 11, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
walls said:
how do you eat and breath........with the penis jam funnelling into your throat like rush hour on the port mann with every post :confused:

As days go by, your posts get better and better. Keep them coming cause we love em. Someone's got to write filth I guess.

DJGMC

Sep 11, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
walls said:
DJGMC's posts...................

................RATED PG13

I have some class and your a prick. It makes me laugh that what I post bothers you so much. .

Backline16

Mar 1, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
DJGMC said:
I have some class and your a prick. It makes me laugh that what I post bothers you so much. .

And my. Short choppy sentences. Are my favorite. Way to write. My posts... :rolleyes: PG 13... Now thats funny.

Back of topic. I don't get it. If provincials and cup play are so bush for some, why play soccer here. Go over to Europe and try to play there. This is the Fraser Valley, Division 2 and 3, In Canada. There is no REAL skill here and no REAL soccer players here. It makes me laugh at all the posts from guys who may be good players out here, when in the grand sceme of things, would be outplayed by seven year olds anywhere else in the world. Give your heads a shake and realize where you are on the depth chart. We play the game because we love it, not cause we are really that good at it...

bulljive

Nov 19, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Backline16 said:
And my. Short choppy sentences. Are my favorite. Way to write. My posts... :rolleyes: PG 13... Now thats funny.

Back of topic. I don't get it. If provincials and cup play are so bush for some, why play soccer here. Go over to Europe and try to play there. This is the Fraser Valley, Division 2 and 3, In Canada. There is no REAL skill here and no REAL soccer players here. It makes me laugh at all the posts from guys who may be good players out here, when in the grand sceme of things, would be outplayed by seven year olds anywhere else in the world. Give your heads a shake and realize where you are on the depth chart. We play the game because we love it, not cause we are really that good at it...

If the nationals get too the provincials you will see why it is bush. honestly it can't be taken as serious as provinicals in youth or premier etc. Its just a summer tournament to play some soccer nothing more. saying good players here would be equal too 7 year olds is laughable I am as good as any 11 year old over there I just know it.

hoodrat

Mar 10, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
simmer, jive
the cup play is fun, but going to the provincials the past two years i would say they are worse than bush, they are a compleate bullshite. it was okay when we were all 14 and could play 3-5 games in 48hours, but now, as men, our bodys juss dont like that kinda pounding, they should realize that and at least spread it over two weeks. one week on the island and one on the mainland. and if any of you say thats too much you have never been to the provs to play and felt the pain. besides if they did that only the 4 final teams would make it to the final weekend, any team that wants to win in a football match would would show for two weeks... maybe the organizers would take it out of bush themseves and realize it!

i predict ND Nationals for cup , good luck walls in the shite provs
(good piss up though)

Backline16

Mar 1, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
bulljive said:
...saying good players here would be equal too 7 year olds is laughable I am as good as any 11 year old over there I just know it.

You play Div 1 Jive, I was talking about Div 2 and 3 being equal to mini tykes over there...

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Backline,

Just stop. You're making an ass out of yourself, and don't have any idea about either topic, quite obviously.

Backline16

Mar 1, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Dude said:
Backline,

Just stop. You're making an ass out of yourself, and don't have any idea about either topic, quite obviously.

Sorry Dude, You can be included in the eleven year olds... :wa:

I am mearly making a point about how seriously some of you take our little soccer hovel. Face it, If you play Div 2 or 3 in the valley...You Suck!!! Dosen't matter which side you play for. I know this sounds strange coming from a national, but it is what it is.

walls

Feb 17, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
i wonder if people playing hockey in england say the same of hockey players over here in their forumns.....KH, any insight. i see the point BL16, but it is a bit ridiculous. its like saying you've got the best house in the valley, but if you placed it in beverly hills it just wouldn't compare......like soccer players here, to players in europe......hockey players in canada, to players in england.....football players in the states, to players in canada......apples, to oranges.....ect........

Cantuzzi

Sep 23, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
We play a different brand of soccer over here aswell... My buddy is from England and has family comes out every year and they watch our soccer games- they tell us all the time there is way to much running in canadian soccer not enough control... but thats the way we are taught as kids - kick and run - I don't believe we have enough quality coaches in youth just parents that "watch" alot of soccer... this being said by lumping all of Div2 and 3 players together saying everyone is sh*t I think is a bit much... there are quality players on every squad just sometimes without the supporting staff to make there team good enough to compete...

Cantuzzi #10

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0