Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 1 FVSL Division One - 2003/2004

Who will win the FVSL's First Division?

• Surrey Rangers

Votes: 33 35.9%
  • Dewdney Razorbacks

Votes: 10 10.9%
  • Surrey Metro Sporting

Votes: 3 3.3%
  • Delta Metro Highlanders

Votes: 12 13.0%
  • Whalley Storm

Votes: 15 16.3%
  • Langley United

Votes: 6 6.5%
  • Poco City United

Votes: 6 6.5%
  • Port Moody Fury

Votes: 2 2.2%
  • Poco Raiders

Votes: 1 1.1%
  • Poco City Hotspurs

Votes: 4 4.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rangerforever

Sep 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Highlanders/Razorbacks Friday at John Oliver eh?

Let's see what Ole Rex has shall we? ;)
I think Coach and I should see this game and check out the new look Razorback side.
No pressure though Rex, it's only the Highlanders. :rolleyes: ;)

Will Milhouse consider using his bench for this game or go with only 11 as he was intending to last Friday?
Will Balsa show the same tenancity and pace he did last week when sibling pride was on the line?
Will Big Mac show some finishing touch for once as opposed to last week? ;)
Will Oscar maintain HIS finishing touch that he had against Langley or go back to his usual ways lodging his studs in opposing players calves and biting their kneecaps? :D
These and other questions to ponder make this the FVSL Div. 1 match of the week my friends.

That, and then off to see the Lions/GN game at Mackie.

Gotta like Friday Night Fitba.

:cool:

C'mon PoCo City Hotspur!

Rex

Jul 24, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Mr Rangerforever!

This Fridays nights match is going to be tough the Highlanders are a good side. Are side only has a couple of changes from last season. Not much of a change to the group!

Cheers
Rex :)

Milhouse

Apr 30, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Answers for RF

Milhouse will use his bench, when needed.
Balsa will play with the same tenacity.
Mac will score.
Oscar will go back to lodging studs and biting calves.

The bigger question is can we keep TYak from mule kicking a Razorback?

RangerswouldhavelikedMilhousetousehisbench,especiallyRocco.

ParkHead

May 27, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Will Balsa show the same tenancity and pace he did last week when sibling pride was on the line?

Balsa will play with the same tenacity.

I have to agree with Milhouse on this one. Tenacity sure, but when has the word PACE and Balsa been used in the same breath. :rolleyes: Come on RF!! Clearly the fog was thick on Friday night because you got Balsa confused with someone else. ;)

Parkhead

striker12

Aug 18, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Cmon

C'mon PoCo City Hotspur!

Hahaha ranger we can all dream! Cmon man, you know we were wishing your game was a tie last week (so how much did the rangers beer fun pay the ref to cancel once coach realized you weren't going to score?????) I'm not holding my breath, this season is coming down to one match as much as we both hope the other chokes....I like the lineup this friday might see ya there.

Cmon Langley FC!!!

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Premature ejaculation

The season is 5 games old.

Good to see things going well for you guys West Whaley. The Storm are strong, if not unconventional. Train playing wing Friday? WTF? Did he remember the defensive end?

Personally, I'd really like to see you guys earn promotion. Lots of good buddies on that team, and it could be a good team for a while. Sort of a mini Rangers thing happening there. That said, saying the season will come down to one game, at this point, is akin to spewing your load early.

See you during the season...hopefully on the field, and in the Pak. I owe you one.;)

striker12

Aug 18, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Premature Ejaculation?

I knew that one was coming.....Probably so and no disrespect to the other teams battling out there, Thought the pot could use some stirring.... Dude I'm playing defence if we play you guys, I feel violated when I play against you. Congrats to you guys on your success this year.....so far, coming out of nowhere too??

Check out this new game, I'm sure knight Rider'll love it!

http://www.cnn.com/2003/US/10/09/ghettopoly.ap/index.html

Balsa

Mar 16, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Tenacity sure, but when has the word PACE and Balsa been used in the same breath. Come on RF!! Clearly the fog was thick on Friday night because you got Balsa confused with someone else.

Ranger, I was sure I smelled Pachos on the field but the fog was so thick I couldn't find them. Maybe that was the boost I needed for that extra pace. :D

ParkHead

May 27, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Ranger, I was sure I smelled Pachos on the field but the fog was so thick I couldn't find them. Maybe that was the boost I needed for that extra pace

I knew food had to have something to do with it. Milhouse maybe you should make sure there is a plate of pachos at everygame.:D

Parkhead

Rangerforever

Sep 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Done.

Stevie Mac and I will be there with his portable deep fryer. :eek:

Striker of the Storm:
It's going come down to more than one game but hopefully someone out there slows you guys down.
We did our part. :D

Hoping to get out and see another good match tonight,

RF

COME ON ROCCO

Stepchild

Jun 3, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
ya right

Milhouse and RF
If Balsa can show the same "pace" he apparently used "to pull away from me" last friday, then perhaps a victory tonight. Don't hold your breath, it never happened and will never happen. The only "pace" Balsa ever used or will ever use in beating (or anyone for that matter) me is in an eating or balding contest.
For everyone else, yes I realize I used "Beating me" in a sentence while refering to stepchild.:wa:

TheRob

Jul 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
The beatings you recieved from Father Jerramia on Sundays at the orphanage will be nothing like the beating you recieve from TheRob and LUFC on Sunday. This is our world cup you know? Isn't it everyones when they play the Rangers? We'll have 22 subs all chomping at the bit to get in. Of course, we'll be happy just to be on the same park. Man wouldn't it be amazing if we actually scored?

downtown

Dec 2, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
LUFC and scoring

Originally posted by TheRob
Man wouldn't it be amazing if we actually scored?

Isn't this what you and your team of nerds have been saying week in and week out down at Gabby's country bar in Langley?:p

Rangerforever

Sep 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Originally posted by TheRob
The beatings you recieved from Father Jerramia on Sundays at the orphanage will be nothing like the beating you recieve from TheRob and LUFC on Sunday.

That is well done. :D :D

And, yes, it would be amazing if you actually scored.
Yes. ;)

Off to Gabby's for the Easy Pickens,

RF

TheRob

Jul 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Like I said. It'll just be a pleasure to be on the same pitch as the Rangers. Assuming I get some playing time.:eek:

silver fox

Jun 30, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
feed the big man

All this talk of "pace" has given Rangerforever a real hankerin' for salsa. "Pass the nachos and fukc being under 250"-Ranger :D

Special thanks to the Langley civic leaders for using the classy Rangers in the opening ceremonies for the new turf field. :wa:

Silverfox

Rex

Jul 24, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Good Win !!!

Good game played by the Razorbacks ! I will give Highlanders credit they never gave up & they were still putting pressure on us through diffrent parts of the game.

Cheers
Rex

:wa: :wa: :wa:

Rangerforever

Sep 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Match of the Week

I show up 25 minutes into the game and the Highlanders are down 2-0.
As I walk onto the field, Chris (Razorback keeper) launches this fcuking knuckle ball 80 yard bomb of a goal kick and the wee bullet up front gets by the Highlander backline to make it 3-Bagel.
You'd think this match would be over no?
Au contraire mes amis.

The Highlanders regroup at half time and score an immediate goal with a great wee jinky strike by Big McGill.
I think the next 20 odd minutes was great fitba until the Razorbacks made it 4-1 on a counter to put it out of question.
Big Mac with his second on a PK to make it 4-2 and again, entertaining last 15 minutes.
Razorbacks looking very confident and strong in the pace department and playing a smart calculated game.
Not that they played a kick and run game, but, when you have Chris punting the way he was and the young guns up front having their way - Why not?
It worked.

Good to see Jamie, Johnnie, and Gary from the Storm checking out the obvious competition.
Great having a chat with them and Rex later as my company consisted of Stepchild and Parkhead, which was pretty lame. :D

Cheers,

RFwhoenjoyedthisgamemorethanthematchatMackie

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0