Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 2 [FVSL Division 2] Results & Banter - September 04'

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jack Daniels

Jan 18, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
bulljive said:
Well as it turns out saint jr it wasn't you who made the initial humurous comment. Although even if i did dream of you how would i ever get a chance with canada ger already being so far about your ass. Looks like injury prone NDFC are back at it again both our starting center D will be out with injury this weekend. No worries though we are playing white rock
Listen up bulljive, it's about time I was given credit for my comments, anyways everyone knows that Delta is a bad growth or tumor attached to Surrey that in my mind would be alot nicer if cut off, and as far as being about your ass how would you know with the slew out there everywhere smells like ass, including your soccer club, which by the way must be filled with a group of injury ridden pansies because all you post about is who is injured now.

bulljive

Nov 19, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
I say NDFC get promoted even if we finish mid pack, the rest of you can go fcuk yourself with the exception of saint jr because he's got canada ger feeding it up his poop shoot

bulljive

Nov 19, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Jack daniels the wit is just amazing. Injury ridden pansies!!! well we know how people who get hurt are just big pussies I mean you would play on a broken leg wouldn't you. Delta is a bad growth or tumour on surrey, yes we all know how north delta gives surrey a bad name. I think whalley, newton, and your mom's house already take the cake. sorry for going back to the mom's but it was just to fitting.

The Franchise

Lifetime Better Bastard
TTP Bookie Staff
Sep 7, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
How about we post messages that people care about

For the past 5 pages it's gone from playing with someones mom to I play on broken legs...who gives a shite.

Can we talk about the actual game again.....you know the one most teams play on sundays.

Soccer Mom

Nov 30, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
TheRob said:
That is what I would do. Or take the top three points wise and dfinitely promote the top two and have the third place team playoff against the 8th place team in Div. 1.

i think they should go with that one. or take the top 5 teams point wise from the 3 div 2's.

bulljive said:
Well as it turns out saint jr it wasn't you who made the initial humurous comment. Although even if i did dream of you how would i ever get a chance with canada ger already being so far about your ass. Looks like injury prone NDFC are back at it again both our starting center D will be out with injury this weekend. No worries though we are playing white rock

i concour with you for once bulljive, you'll have no problems with white rock :p

The Franchise said:
Can we talk about the actual game again.....you know the one most teams play on sundays.

no, not quite, but i can talk in depth about how awesome a blowjob your mom can give.

The Franchise

Lifetime Better Bastard
TTP Bookie Staff
Sep 7, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Soccer Mom said:
i think they should go with that one. or take the top 5 teams point wise from the 3 div 2's.

i concour with you for once bulljive, you'll have no problems with white rock :p

no, not quite, but i can talk in depth about how awesome a blowjob your mom can give.

Your a ****ing idoit...how your still posting is beyond me....I'm going to make fun of people's moms **** get a life your a div three player making it on a div two team...

Regs or Rob ban this ****er from posting you already gave him a warning once!!!

BlazeArmy

Not Bright
Dec 13, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Why bitch Franchise. Let the mods deal with this? No point in being a whiney little bitch about it.

"Regs, Soccer mom said bad things bout me.!! "]

You sound like a 4 year old who has had his candy stolen by his bigger brother.

curious

Sep 30, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sheep said:
The GEU Tigers are back and better than ever. After picking up the Wolves best player we are ready to roll.

We had a rough opening game last week where once again we blew the lead twice and ended up tying the Coyotes. They are a terrible team but I give them credit for battling back late in the game.

Tomorrow we play the Clones from Langley who I see are off to another good start. They will be in tough against us on our home field as we didn’t lose one regular season game last year under the lights.

Prediction:
Clones 0 GEU Tigers 2. I also predict The Tigers will finish undefeated and win the Knights Cup(aka Presidents Cup).
well i see a whole bunch of bad things happened friday night at albion .tigers undeafeated at albion (not anymore) tigers undefeated this season (not anymore) in trouble yes 1 point after two games 3-1 loss to the clones :wa:

The Franchise

Lifetime Better Bastard
TTP Bookie Staff
Sep 7, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
BlazeArmy said:
Why bitch Franchise. Let the mods deal with this? No point in being a whiney little bitch about it.

"Regs, Soccer mom said bad things bout me.!! "]

You sound like a 4 year old who has had his candy stolen by his bigger brother.

Once again a hum dinger of a post....wow thats at least three beauties in a week. You deserve a long distance high five as well done. :rolleyes:

The Franchise

Lifetime Better Bastard
TTP Bookie Staff
Sep 7, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
curious said:
well i see a whole bunch of bad things happened friday night at albion .tigers undeafeated at albion (not anymore) tigers undefeated this season (not anymore) in trouble yes 1 point after two games 3-1 loss to the clones :wa:

Didn't see that coming at all....every time someone says there team is the shite they end up losing.....

deleted-dope

Not Bright
Jan 26, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Jack Daniels said:
Listen up bulljive, it's about time I was given credit for my comments, anyways everyone knows that Delta is a bad growth or tumor attached to Surrey that in my mind would be alot nicer if cut off, and as far as being about your ass how would you know with the slew out there everywhere smells like ass, including your soccer club, which by the way must be filled with a group of injury ridden pansies because all you post about is who is injured now.

"delta is a bad growth or tumor attached to surrey" isnt that right...that should be the headline for the sunday province article written by some fag....lets begin this whole process all over again.......how many car theives do you know live in delta....now surrey......which has more.........how many bums walk around surrey (not counting jack daniels cause he just got a big cardboard box so now hes got a house with a view..its actually quite cute ) how many hookers walk surrey streets now what about delta streets...how many dirty people live in surrey....how many value villages does delta have none... now how about surrey.....to many....funny how all these make surrey look like a cancer to canada......buddy you are a joke, funny how we are all pussies cause we are injured yet we can still win...you cant even win if saint jr isnt there.. so shut your fag mouth buddy..... so which club is better a club that has one good player that does all the work, or a team with a few really good players......hmmm id rather coach a team with a few good players but thats just me....good luck on sat night....out

ps mom jokes arnt cool anymore......so leave them out

Soccer Mom

Nov 30, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
The Franchise said:
Your a ****ing idoit...how your still posting is beyond me....I'm going to make fun of people's moms **** get a life your a div three player making it on a div two team...

Regs or Rob ban this ****er from posting you already gave him a warning once!!!

mission accomplished :D

Jack Daniels

Jan 18, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
The Franchise said:
Saint Jr

Did you guys win today???
This isn't saint jr but I'll answer anyway we won 3-1 good game both sides fought hard we just a few extra lucky bounces. All in all aldergrove is a good squad.

Jack Daniels

Jan 18, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
dopeashell said:
"delta is a bad growth or tumor attached to surrey" isnt that right...that should be the headline for the sunday province article written by some fag....lets begin this whole process all over again.......how many car theives do you know live in delta....now surrey......which has more.........how many bums walk around surrey (not counting jack daniels cause he just got a big cardboard box so now hes got a house with a view..its actually quite cute ) how many hookers walk surrey streets now what about delta streets...how many dirty people live in surrey....how many value villages does delta have none... now how about surrey.....to many....funny how all these make surrey look like a cancer to canada......buddy you are a joke, funny how we are all pussies cause we are injured yet we can still win...you cant even win if saint jr isnt there.. so shut your fag mouth buddy..... so which club is better a club that has one good player that does all the work, or a team with a few really good players......hmmm id rather coach a team with a few good players but thats just me....good luck on sat night....out

ps mom jokes arnt cool anymore......so leave them out

First off wrong guy, I didn't say anything about anyones mom at least not yet. Second I'm no fag sorry I didn't realize you were still in the closet, please look elsewhere for the man love that you crave, last but not least Surrey is known all over the world, mabye not for some of it's finer points but known none the less, and hey listen isn't there a shooting every night at cheers and a bum outside the liquor store every night on scott road. I don't know what ever I'll try my best to get back in the habit of posting about soccer again now that the season is in full swing!

Soccer Mom

Nov 30, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Jack Daniels said:
First off wrong guy, I didn't say anything about anyones mom at least not yet. Second I'm no fag sorry I didn't realize you were still in the closet, please look elsewhere for the man love that you crave, last but not least Surrey is known all over the world, mabye not for some of it's finer points but known none the less, and hey listen isn't there a shooting every night at cheers and a bum outside the liquor store every night on scott road. I don't know what ever I'll try my best to get back in the habit of posting about soccer again now that the season is in full swing!

north delta/surrey same bloody thing. i think dopeashell was referring to ladner/tsawwassen?

deleted-dope

Not Bright
Jan 26, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Soccer Mom said:
north delta/surrey same bloody thing. i think dopeashell was referring to ladner/tsawwassen?

luisten guy didnt need your help...dont bother me while im busy i dont come down to the gay bar and knock some dudes **** out of your mouth when your busy.....

bulljive

Nov 19, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
North delta is by no means surrey, scott road is the barrier both physically and mentally. we are in the process of getting a large barb wire electric fence down the center meridian to keep them out

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0