Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 2 FVSL Division 2 - 2003/2004

Status
Not open for further replies.

bulljive

Nov 19, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
BrandonSampson said:
The GEU Titans will be challenging Langley United and TheRob and crew not the Port Moody Fury in their promotion/relegation match as my team is tied with Langley but we beat them both times heads up this year so we are actually ahead of them and finished in 7th.

Brandon
Port Moody Fury[/QUOTE

Well Brandon thanks for the input I am glad you made sure to leave your name and team. WE have conformation brandons statement is legit. Champlains keeper i don't know if you are referring to us or the players but hey thanks for your input to. I imagine you will be watching all cup games from the sideline as well. who would have thought

bulljive

Nov 19, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Well it seems i have nowhere to post my knight leagues cup and provincial banter. Way to be strong the Rob you taught us a lesson. I don't really understand why this thread is still going because nobody in this thread is playing anymore because they all got knocked out of THE KNIGHTS LEAGUE CUP, what cup THE KNIGHTS LEAGUE CUP.

TheRob

Jul 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
This thread will not turn into the Kights Cup thread. If I have to close this one down to, I will. Simple as that.

deleted-dope

Not Bright
Jan 26, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
no team is this league can win with one guy your right....you field 11 players just like everyone else and did qutie well finishing top 5....ill give you props for that well done...you met your team goal and thats all that matters...some people on here say that your a one man team and its true and its not...you scored many many of your teams goals if im not mistaken and you played very well thats it makes you other players not seem like they are pulling their weight on the field....not true but often looks that way when one guy does a lot of the scoring...its shitty cause thats how many people view it but someone has to get you the ball to score that goal....dont worry about all that bullshit about one man....your the best on your team thats all it really means.....well to bad this year got pretty close at the end....good luck next year.......

congrats to the knights as well good luck in div 1...ill see you in 2 seasons after we get permoted....should work out very well for delta because the players will get relagated next season and well slide into their spot....anyway good luck to the promoted teams and congrats to all the div 2 teams that will be in div 3 next year.....hopefully youll all find a skill level at which your comfortable....out

saint jr said:
also to everyone who keeps saying the rippers are a one man team all that is saying is that your shocking cause you can't beat one guy. and before titface posts saying they beat us in the cup let me just say that you did deserve to win, you were the better team on the day.

outkast

Jan 30, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Wonderin when the div.2 vs div.1 games are bein played? And has it been decided if its the Langley United team or the Port Moody Fury? Hopefully some one knows somethin as I know thats pretty rare around these parts....

outkast

Jan 30, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
TheRob said:
It's us. Times and dates TBD. I'm really stoked about this.
Sorry Rob, its us doesnt really do much for me. I have know clue what team you play for, im guessin either the Port Moody Fury or the Langley United team. Should be a good game, but i think the div.1 team will take it...any of those times set in stone yet??

TheRob

Jul 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
It's us as in Langley. I know the Titans well. Their goalkeeper is pretty good, but what else do they really have? Jordan? Darren Hill? :rolleyes: How they even placed third in Div. 2 is beyond me.

It should be an easy time for us, but stranger things have happend. And of course, we haven't touched a ball in a month.:(

filling the net

Not Bright
Sep 29, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
You forgot about Cory "To Fast" Gasten!!!!!

Rob we have also played you guys and have seen you play this year....how you guys are in Div 1 is beyond me too :confused:

Where is the game at?

TheRob

Jul 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I don't recall ever playing you guys.

It's a two game total goal series. One game will be at LSS on the turf, the other will be at Merkely. Don't know times and dates yet.

filling the net

Not Bright
Sep 29, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
TheRob said:
I don't recall ever playing you guys.

It's a two game total goal series. One game will be at LSS on the turf, the other will be at Merkely. Don't know times and dates yet.

It was last year but when we saw you guys this year it was almost the same team except for your goalie....which was a good drop by you guys.....I rip a hat trick by him early in the year! :)

clubbin

Oct 7, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Well the knights are in div 1 next year! so i guess all those people who said it wasnt going to happen can shut the hell up and just sit there and watch.

well done boys well done

Sheep

Nov 7, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
TheRob said:
It's us. Times and dates TBD. I'm really stoked about this.
Why would you be stoked about being relegated. Titans will will win this one. Look out for Shane Garanger he will have the boys all fired up.

girth

Nov 16, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sheep said:
Why would you be stoked about being relegated. Titans will will win this one. Look out for Shane Garanger he will have the boys all fired up.
Okay TTP has now reached a new low, the name Shane Geringer just made the screen. :rolleyes: Yes Geringer will have them all fired up but for any spectators watching this game please do not forget to bring Tylenol and ear plugs as this guy is priceless on and off the pitch :D .

Team Canada

Mar 19, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Seven a side tourney

Glorious weather for the 7-a-side tourney today out in white rock. The players, with our garbage team and shakey back line took home the victory, surrendering only 1 goal all day. It was nice to see some other div 2 representation there, but mostly div 1 teams in the draw... good to see a sample of what we'll be facing next season though. But anyways, a good time was had by all, hope to see more of you boys out there for it next year.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0