Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 1 [FVSL Division 1] Results & Banter - September '05

Who will be in first place at the end of the month?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Flash20

Sep 22, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Cantuzzi said:
golden boot could be a battle between

#10 rangers and 4 goals
#11 Aldergorve 3 goals

should be interesting...

#5 GNSUFC has 4 goals as well..so hes tied for the lead in the race for golden boot

leftbackattack

Sep 20, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
all the teams look solid this year.......funny how nobody seems to acknowledge the existence of Port Moody. (perhaps a little foreshadowing...?)

Hands of Stone

Jul 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
leftbackattack said:
all the teams look solid this year.......funny how nobody seems to acknowledge the existence of Port Moody. (perhaps a little foreshadowing...?)

Come on man, they havn't played anyone yet. How good are you when your first two wins are vs. the two worst teams in the league.

Can't wait for the Ranger vs. Moody match!

Lets GO Rangers

hos

shaven

Sep 17, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
TheRob said:
So were ours HOS.

ThatshouldgettheNDFCguysriledagain.;)

Its hard to guage how good we can be after our first two matches, when our first match was against a squad that plays an ugly brand of soccer, and the second was against a squad that's just plain ugly!(one too many Germans on defence)

shavennotfeelingtooriledup ;)

~Shaven

walls

Feb 17, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
ndfc absolutely dominated their first match, and the score really doesn't do justice as to how the game went. they were being way too generous around the goal mouth trying to make the extra pass instead of just having a crack. if they would've capitalized on their chances it would have been a thrashing. live and learn.

Stepchild

Jun 3, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
BrandonSampson said:
stepchild or any rangers confirm? has our week 5 match been re-scheduled to fri night at the NAP? and if so what time. thx

brandon
In the works, gotta get it ok'ed by the league. Will be fri. night at 7:45 NAP turf as the old Rangers are giving us their time. We will let you know as soon as I find out.

Zaurrini

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
BrandonSampson said:
stepchild or any rangers confirm? has our week 5 match been re-scheduled to fri night at the NAP? and if so what time. thx

brandon

Why not spare everyone the game and mail us the three points now
(like the Delta team should have last week...sorry about the two goals with ten men btw)

Shall we say, 3-0 rangers, one goal, four megs.
We can then all then enjoy the weekend.

Stirringhepot,

Zaurrini

Big T

Oct 1, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
BrandonSampson said:
Poco Raiders 4 - Surrey Sporting 0

Raiders got all 4 in the last 20 minutes or so.

Brandon

Brandon - website shows that this game ended in a tie 2-2......is this the correct result ?

BrandonSampson

Nov 7, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
yes the fvsl website result is correct, sorry meant to post a correction but forgot, my friend who told me the result was told that it was 4-0 by a member of the raiders, not sure why, prolly a joke or something to be funny.

heanjob

Sep 22, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Highlanders 5 GEU 1

No ref scheduled for our game so we wait an hour to get a replacement. Yea, nice looking result but a tough game to play. The Higlanders are better off playing in a 1-1 or 2-1 type game. Should of probably been 7 or 8 goals for us. They were a quick team but lacked chemistry and punch upfront. Imagining how Aldergrove only scored 5 goals and Rangers 3 against this lot.

Oh well, three points to go along with two more injuries. We'll probably have 9 or 10 guys for ND game next week.

HJ

Zaurrini

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
heanjob said:
Imagining how Aldergrove only scored 5 goals and Rangers 3 against this lot.

HJ

teams/players get 'pumped up' to play against the Rangers....other games are just fillers.

heanjob

Sep 22, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Zaurrini said:
teams/players get 'pumped up' to play against the Rangers....other games are just fillers.

Yea, I remeber the days when we used to get pumped up to play the almighty Rangers. :D

girth

Nov 16, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
GEU/Highlanders
Not much positive I can add to GEU only beginning to understand that these guys are not quite ready for this division? 13 goals in 3 games and only scoring 2???Hopefully the Highlander player that split his eye open will recover along with our guys forehead from that nasty head to face collision. GEU is in desperate need of some experience as 18-20 year olds don't seem to be able to cut it thus far.

bluebird

Mar 17, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
girth said:
GEU/Highlanders
GEU is in desperate need of some experience as 18-20 year olds don't seem to be able to cut it thus far.

the squad IS good enough to stay up it just needs a few tweaks here and there

Kevin Hector

Apr 9, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
I don't think it's the youngs faults either #6 #3 and I think #14 are all very good players it's not the three youngest players faults not many opptions up front and the supporting cast isn't there "yet" and #7 is really good as well miss having him on my team :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0