Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 1 [FVSL Division 1] Results & Banter - September '05

Who will be in first place at the end of the month?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

shaven

Sep 17, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
C-thru said:
nah i dont wanna see Port Moody in first place.

Everyone deserves their 15 seconds of fame. ;)

Normally its 15 minutes, but I'm hoping in this case will be the exception to the rule. :D

~Shaven

shaven

Sep 17, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
TheRob said:
It'd be nice if they'd update the standings.

Its the FVSL...last season, if my memory serves, it took them nearly three weeks to update them!

TR, as the host on Friday night will you be providing a beer for me after the match? ;) What number adorns you, btw? The shaven one wears the double-deuce.

~Shaven

lookingforwardtoplayingTRonFridaynightifhegetsoffthebench

deleted-dope

Not Bright
Jan 26, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Jinky said:
And he fcuked off, after I gave him that one.

To be honest, when you look like Corky from "Life Goes On", all the fly skimmies are on your hug jammy.

dear fat bast*rd..perhaps the reason he fuc*ed off was because you talked shite about his mom (something which he doesnt have) so listen up up fat ugly cu*t dont talk shite about family issues unless you know the guy....no one comes one here and bad mouths your boyfriend because hes just as fat and ugly as you do they......your a *****ng waste of space on here ..id suggest giving bulljive an appology as that is pretty weak man....think about it....and better corky from life goes on then mimi from the drew carey show fatty..here i wrote you a song

"who at all the pies,
who ate all the pies,
you fat basta*d,
you fat basta*d,
YOU ate all the pies"

oh yea this just in your shoes dont match but i guess you wouldnt be able to tell with fu*king mount evrest on you abs....peace out lupmkins.....out

TheRob

Jul 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
bulljive said:
NDFC are alittle dissapointed after last night. before the game started a 1-1 draw wouldn't have sounded not to bad for our first game in div 1 but after dominating like that for 70 minutes it feels like a loss. It should have been 2 or 3 nothing itleast by half and maybe 4 or 5 after the first 15 of the second. when you don't finish your chances you allow the other team to get back in it which is exactly what Poco did. Full credit to them they never stopped working and got the tieing goal. WE are actually a little lucky they didn't score another in the last 5 minutes but ou keeper made a big stop. Looking forward to the Rangers
Hate to quote a whole post, but.............

Anyhoo, that is how the Raiders play. You can dominate them for 90 and still lose. It happend to us twice last year. They tend to get a lucky one or two then stuff the box silly. Anything directed towards the net usually hits an ass or face and is deflected wide. Don't be fooled into thinking you should have won. You probably played right in to their hands. Not slagging you guys here, just stating the truth. You'll see it again when you play them in week 10 and again next year if you are fortunate enough to stay up.

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Very true...I also remember a game against them a few years back when we went up 3-0 on them, then they came back to tie. All this before the half. We ended up winning 4-3 on a last minute goal.

Jinky

Jun 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
dopeashell said:
dear fat bast*rd..perhaps the reason he fuc*ed off was because you talked shite about his mom (something which he doesnt have) so listen up up fat ugly cu*t dont talk shite about family issues unless you know the guy....no one comes one here and bad mouths your boyfriend because hes just as fat and ugly as you do they......your a *****ng waste of space on here ..id suggest giving bulljive an appology as that is pretty weak man....think about it....and better corky from life goes on then mimi from the drew carey show fatty..here i wrote you a song

"who at all the pies,
who ate all the pies,
you fat basta*d,
you fat basta*d,
YOU ate all the pies"

oh yea this just in your shoes dont match but i guess you wouldnt be able to tell with fu*king mount evrest on you abs....peace out lupmkins.....out

If you were paying any attention you would see that I deliberately started and pulled out of the "mother slag" to illustrate it's childishness and predictability just like the "fat slag". Read it again muppet.

And as for you, if you are going to come on TTP, please try to keep up with the rest of us. You don't "get" TTP, you've never "gotten" TTP and you are showing no signs that you ever will "get" it. All the jokes just fly over your head and it makes you mad that you don't understand them doesn't it? Just like when you were back in school and everyone called you stupid. It made you mad so you lashed out didn't you? Because it was all you could do and they were right, weren't they? Fcuking moron.

BTW, the corky reference was self deferential, but you wouldn't have "got" that would you?

Rangerforever

Sep 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Ba-zing a ring ding.

I was going to respond Jinky but thought not my part to have to explain what you meant in the first place.

Think about it Dopeashell and look in the mirror.

Let's get on with the fitba shall we lads?

Jinky

Jun 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Just trying to get a bit of fun wind up banter going before what should be a good Friday night game but of course it all has to be explained to the one guy who just doesn't get it. You could just feel the hatred there couldn't you?

That being said, I wonder how the Rangers are viewing this week's tilt. I mean the pressure certainly is all on them to beat this hard working Delta club. Win and they'll say you're supposed to win, lose and you lose big.

Rangers' thoughts?

ps heresreddragonbeforehehadhisfacesmashedtobitsbythenation

Attachments

• red-dragon.gif
    red-dragon.gif
    23.6 KB · Views: 58
B

baggio15

C-thru said:
nah i dont wanna see Port Moody in first place.

don't worry about it dude, if we play the way we did yesterday, we won't be up there for too long. the 4-0 score was very flattering when they hit a crossbar and we cleared three off the line, not to mention our 'keeps standing on his head! and of course our right side dominating the game :D

Stepchild

Jun 3, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Yoda said:
Red Dragon, Zaurrini, how does your keeper feel about being beaten by GEU's only shot in the game? At least GEU's keeper made a save in the game.
You can't talk about how bad GEU's keeper is until yours actually makes a save this season.

:)
Yoda, the only saves your keeper made were the ones we hit at him...only for him to give up huge rebounds that were then saved by his defence from going in. If that is a acceptable by your teams (GEU) standards, then ok. I will inform our keeper of his terrible performance! :D Looks like we will have to go to our backup CJ next week.

thelark

Oct 19, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
I'm not sure what's better to have...one win, in the win column or too have our goalie with a 0.00% save percentage...I'll let you do the math...but i can understand the mentality coming from the GEU perspective...they lost by a piss-taking and they're looking for something positive to take away from the match...I hope you don't get relegated...because once a bottom dweller, always a bottom dweller...This is one of the mighty Rangers, looking down from the top...as always!!!!

I'm out!!!!

Hands of Stone

Jul 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Is that you Larkin, I like the name, after all the years of Lurking, you finally caved.

Can't wait for Friday night, should be a cracker at the NAP, hope to see a few of the BC Champion O-35's out, see you then coach.

hos

Yoda

Staff member
Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 25, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Stepchild said:
Yoda, the only saves your keeper made were the ones we hit at him...only for him to give up huge rebounds that were then saved by his defence from going in. If that is a acceptable by your teams (GEU) standards, then ok. I will inform our keeper of his terrible performance! :D Looks like we will have to go to our backup CJ next week.

So imagine if GEU's keeper had a good game then, you guys might have tied or lost 1 - nil to them. That might have really sucked.
Of course then i'd be saying how inadequate your forwards are.

Maybe i am rushing to judgement on your keeper though as he did only have 1 shot on him and it's hard to say how good a keeper is when he hasn't had much action. Maybe he was caught napping by that 30 yarder, who knows?

If you think CJ is an improvement, your in trouble.
:)

GEU's keeper is quite young (20 i think) and he played a few games with our CAT team last year and did quite well. I'm sure he'll have better games.
Who really looks good against the all mighty rangers though? Anyone?

TR looked good out there........until his age caught up with him.

Zaurrini

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Blah Blah Blah...another Rangers Win.

Friday Night at NAP!

BBQ IS ON!

Who are we playing??
Let them know...no geegers...something else.

Hmmmmmmm :confused:

Z

Jinky

Jun 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I'm a little confused, who exactly is Surrey playing this Friday?

I mean last season that mob was made up of Dopeshell, bulljive and walls but now it's shaven and bulljive. Did something happen? Were walls and dopey left behind? Did they not cut it at such a high level?

Must feel terrible to earn promotion but be told you can't play.

deleted-dope

Not Bright
Jan 26, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
jinky....im away at school in this horrible province of alberta (i miss BC)..im back on october 18th and my jersey is neatly folded ready for my return...im a little worried if ill be able to compete at "such a high level though" all those years playing in provinals never perpared me for anything higher than div 2...what should i do....i might just hang them up cause guys like you who are so fit,with loads of skill,may turn me off of football all together.....out

Jinky

Jun 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Okay so now we know that dopey's parents have sent him away to Ralph Klein's Millitary Reform School for Wayward Wiggaz but what of everybody's favourite reprobate, walls?

Canadian National team perhaps?

Busy heading a Prime Ministerial Blue Ribbon Comission on the effects of Carbon Monoxide poisoning among young Fraser Valley Footballers?

Well?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0