Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 1 [FVSL Division 1] Results & Banter - November '04

Will Aldergrove get through the month of November undefeated?

• Yes.

Votes: 14 43.8%
  • No.

Votes: 18 56.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rangerforever

Sep 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
J D Walker said:
celtic tie(unless zuch finaly performs like the magitian he says he is)

Maybe a magician could help you spell and quite possibly use capitals once in a while?
Big request but let's have hope nonetheless.

And who the fcuk are you again?

Exactly.

JDWalker, the Rhodes Scholar, with no silverware to his name,

RF

:)

PS - Halfwit wee tit:
Common courtesy on the field posting that had everything to do with the Raiders, not you, so kindly if you will - Fcuk off.

Double :) .

Zaurrini

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
J D Walker said:
celtic tie(unless zuch finaly performs like the magitian he says he is)

Just call me Houdini then....

You should've seen me perform on the BBQ last week....nice. :wa:

STD

May 23, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Rangerforever said:

PS - Halfwit wee tit:
Common courtesy on the field posting that had everything to do with the Raiders, not you, so kindly if you will - Fcuk off.

Why do I get the feeling this is directed at me. I am just a concerned Ranger supporter who doesn't like to see the direction my favourite team is going in :rolleyes: , third for now possibly six place when teams make up their games :D

PS is Scurr in net tonight or Saturday what ever day you are playing on because if he is give him a pass back for me :)

std'sfeelingwashurtandmayhavetostartsupportingthebk'sinstead

sid

Dec 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
as long as the black titts lose I ll be happy

I hear the black tits have a new song material boys by the premadonnas :D :D :eek: :eek: :bronco: :wa: :knvb:

sid

J D Walker

Sep 30, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Rangerforever said:
Maybe a magician could help you spell and quite possibly use capitals once in a while?

Exactly.

RF

PS - Halfwit wee tit:

wow...... you got realy wierd an unnecessarily angry over a spelling mistake. how involved are you you in this "been lame lately thread". i feel like i should appologise or something. maybe zuch will be a good buddy and show up with a few caramels for you to chew on.

cecil

LucVanLierde

Not Bright
Oct 14, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Rangerforever said:

Exactly.

RF

PS - Halfwit wee tit:

I think this big blue fat ass is goin to soon find out how this site will cary on into real life. 10-1 odds says rf gets his monstrous gut put through the turf in the weeks to come.

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Wow.

First it's President Bush LVL threatens to assassinate and now a threat towards the big man :eek:

Funny, you weren't such a big man when RF wasn't confined to a wheelchair :mad:

Good luck with your real life stuff,

~Regs.

sid

Dec 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
LucVanLierde said:
I think this big blue fat ass is goin to soon find out how this site will cary on into real life. 10-1 odds says rf gets his monstrous gut put through the turf in the weeks to come.
I should kick lvl in the cnut for rangerforever !!!!!!!!!

White Shoes

Jun 6, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
2-1 raiders over rangers. I thought that we were very unlucky to get the win. The ref was the shits for both sides. I think that we had most of the play, but however I guess that doesn't really matter when you lose. The story of the rangers this year is that we can't put teams away when we need too. On the defence side of the game I thought that we played pretty well, but offensively we didn't capitize on are chances and it hurt us. No excuses, well done for the raiders and sorry for the way the game ended.

J D Walker

Sep 30, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
sid said:
I should kick lvl in the cnut for rangerforever !!!!!!!!!

ya..... you totally should you stupid dump truck....... go take a bite of the dogs breakfast, boggs.

rangers lose....... too funny

suckit

Sep 17, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: Beautiful

Rangerforever said:
OK - Now I know who the signing is and if true, it is huge.

Last year we didn't have our leader on and off the pitch and it showed in our results.
The beer fund especially.
Once he was gone we didn't have to finance ski boat purchases anymore. :D

You have to love it when the Club Captain comes back baby.

You're definitely all in fcuking danger now.

Great to have you back Jacko,

RF

so......i guess the big new signing was a good one!
it shows in the record books.
a nail bitter against the ever powerfull players and a loss against the third to last place raiders. :rolleyes:
yup, we're definately all in fukcing danger now :eek:

LucVanLierde

Not Bright
Oct 14, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Regs said:
Wow.

First it's President Bush LVL threatens to assassinate and now a threat towards the big man :eek:

Funny, you weren't such a big man when RF wasn't confined to a wheelchair :mad:

Good luck with your real life stuff,

~Regs.

Interesting interpretation. I hope the big guy isnt in a wheelchair, for real. Hopefully that was an age joke, some type of attemp at humour. Who knows.Reginald is gifted like 911.

Real life stuff, as in tonights game.....4-0 for teh Knights.......i do believe the birth of teh Rangers season downward spiral started with over confident talk on here, what with the guarantees and all the hype.......Zach morris has assasinated the team.........................

I would love to play against the old blue ball, does he play, is he all shite talk......we will c in a week.........

STd has beautiful titz

termatofylakas

Sep 16, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Knights won 5-0 tonight. First goal was a lucky one but then they scored 4 more with the last a cracker. Aside from that I saw very little out of Moody today and the Knights still don't look that great. Also what's with all the praise to your players when they do something. You guys sound like a bunch of women when they play. Also Luc if you are 22 I wish the keeper would have got to you. Aside from that all I can say is the Knights pissed on Moody tonight.

outkast

Jan 30, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Luc aint 22...i am...and chris should have known that I obviously didnt try to hurt him...but trying to come after me like a mad man...i know your mad but come on, Im at a full sprint, no way i could have stopped. Least he could have come and shaken hands at the end of the game. Anyways!

First goal lucky?? saw the keeper way out of the net, lobbed it over him...fcuk...lucky!? Knights played well for 75minutes, enough to get the win. im sure Sampson will have a more in depth report...

p.s. How mint was the ghetto blaster...

termatofylakas

Sep 16, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Your guy got a rather lucky miskick and shot it with the keeper stranded at the top of the box and it barely went under the bar. You don't call that lucky?

And as for the whole keeper thing come on man you had no chance at getting that ball and your hands went up to his face and you shoved. Give me a break with the whole I'm innocent thing.

outkast

Jan 30, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
I know I had no chance at the ball...still couldnt have stopped...and i put my hands over my chest...but i guess you were closer than i was!?

sure he got a miskick to his foot, but no i dont call it lucky when he puts his head up sees the keeper out of position and lobs one in...no matter if it just went under the bar or not. Smart player, he knew 100% what he wanted to do, and he did it...not lucky whatsoever.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0