Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 1 [FVSL Division 1] Results & Banter - November '04

Will Aldergrove get through the month of November undefeated?

• Yes.

Votes: 14 43.8%
  • No.

Votes: 18 56.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

termatofylakas

Sep 16, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Jock said:
Your 2nd best piss take of the year, its not often I find my self laughing out loud.

Goes to show that you don't know what a pisstake is either clown. Don't worry keep talking and one day we'll meet. Just remember any outcomes of anything happening will be because I mentioned a lucky goal and you guys couldn't handle it.

striker12

Aug 18, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Jock said:
Forget my goal, how about the four other crackers. I don’t think there was a goal scored today that wasn’t great. Moody had a spell at the start of the 2nd that lasted for about 15 minuets other than that I believe we fully deserved the win tonight. It’s not that Moody played bad, we PLAYED GREAT!

How do you stroke yourself and type at the same time?? Do all the knights have this talent? Can you tell us all about your goal again :rolleyes:

youdthink5nilwouldspeakforitselfbutonlytheknightswouldcarryonaboutit :confused:

Ionlyreadthediv1threadtoseewhatstupidshittheknobswillpost :D

Cantuzzi

Sep 23, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Players 0 - Grove 4

close checking first half we were forced to play the trap due to only having 10 men but came out only down 1-0... in the second half we were up to 11 men and got lucky that the ref did not want aldergrove to run up the score as we ran out of gas and the ref gave us a few favorable offside calls... overall it was a messy game groves 1st goal a nice chip over our keeper and there second goal deflected in for a own goal the rest of the game was us trying to keep the freasher team from scoring too much... hats off to aldergrove they seem like they keep getting stronger and stronger... owell on to the highlanders next week hopefully the rust from not playing in two weeks will help us!

Jock

Jul 18, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Champlain's Keeper said:
Goes to show that you don't know what a pisstake is either clown. Don't worry keep talking and one day we'll meet. Just remember any outcomes of anything happening will be because I mentioned a lucky goal and you guys couldn't handle it.

As I stated before, you’re an idiot! As I also stated before, who gives a shti about my goal it was 1 of 5. Apparently I know quite a bit about pisstaking, I’ve got you upset enough to make weak ass threats that will never happen. A.) Because you’re old & useless & B.) Because you old & useless. Now take it back to the sideline where you belong has been.

striker12 said:
How do you stroke yourself and type at the same time?? Do all the knights have this talent? Can you tell us all about your goal again :rolleyes:

youdthink5nilwouldspeakforitselfbutonlytheknightswouldcarryonaboutit :confused:

Ionlyreadthediv1threadtoseewhatstupidshittheknobswillpost :D

The 5 nil outcome might not have been beaten to death if it wasn’t for know it all muppets like your self and that guy who calls him self a keeper! We would have came on mentioned the score/goals/W then some other ignorant retard, again much like your self would have passed on similar comments and we would see the same thing we see every week, people hating to see the BK’s succeed! :cool:

termatofylakas

Sep 16, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Hey Jock I'm 23 so believe me if I'm not younger than you I still have just as much soccer left in me as you do. Also let's see here's something you should learn.

1)Saying something about anyones mom or agreeing with what anyone says about anyones mom is disrespectful and shows a lack of class.
2)By insulting my mom it shows you have no respect for any adults.
3)It seems to me that you were brought up by a bunch of jackasses. I'm thinking a person who loves their mom would not go crack a joke or agree with one about another persons mom and then think they took the piss out of someone with something stupid said. If not I apologize but if your parents are respectful then they'd be ashamed of your comments.

All in all I know why you guys were hated so much last year. Believe me I've been pissed on before. I have respect for guys like Dap, KNVB, Rangerforever, Jinky and many others that have pissed on me because they have class in their pisstakes. I can handle a pisstake just as long as you don't go disrespecting anyone that has no reason to be brought up in here. You want to go learn how to pisstake just go read up on how Dial 911 pissed on Luc and then you'll see a difference. Anyways I've had enough of you clowns and your pathetic attempts at humour.

Prediction for this weekend if game is on Rangers 3-1 Knights

Zaurrini

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
J D Walker said:
. on to next week against celtic and its going to be an emotional game. enormous game for both teams. zuch...... whatchu got?

No finish :mad:
Missed another sitter on Saturday....
As for our upcoming match...it will be fun.

Sorry Champlain's Keeper
Hopefully Zaurrini can pop out of his slump and knock a few past the Knights next week or whenever you guys play them. Come on Fil and Whiteshoes please beat them primadonnas
I hope I can get out of this slump too...
But, as of right now...for a goal, you're asking the wrong guy... :(

Coach came and played with us on Saturday and made an immediate impact.
We should call up 11 o-35's for our next game, and start them all.
:(

24hoursuicidewatch ;)
Zaurrini

Zaurrini

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Champlain's Keeper said:
All in all I know why you guys were hated so much last year. Believe me I've been pissed on before. I have respect for guys like Dap, KNVB, Rangerforever, Jinky and many others that have pissed on me because they have class in their pisstakes. I can handle a pisstake just as long as you don't go disrespecting anyone that has no reason to be brought up in here. You want to go learn how to pisstake just go read up on how Dial 911 pissed on Luc and then you'll see a difference. Anyways I've had enough of you clowns and your pathetic attempts at humour.

No Zaurrini in that list?

I pissed on you before...like when you got scored on from centre, and then blamed the defence for letting him shoot. :wa: :wa:

Good times.
Zaurrini

Jock

Jul 18, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Champlain's Keeper said:
Hey Jock I'm 23 so believe me if I'm not younger than you I still have just as much soccer left in me as you do. Also let's see here's something you should learn.

1)Saying something about anyones mom or agreeing with what anyone says about anyones mom is disrespectful and shows a lack of class.
3)It seems to me that you were brought up by a bunch of jackasses. I'm thinking a person who loves their mom would not go crack a joke or agree with one about another persons mom and then think they took the piss out of someone with something stupid said. If not I apologize but if your parents are respectful then they'd be ashamed of your comments.

Jesus man what a load of Shti, I feel sorry for you. That was the most pathetic post I’ve ever seen in my life. WOW!!!

STD

May 23, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Cantuzzi said:
owell on to the highlanders next week hopefully the rust from not playing in two weeks will help us!

We prefer to be called the Lowlanders.
(Delta - the triangular silt-formed land at the mouth of a river.)
So you can see where the name highlander may not work so well. This was pointed out to us by the Black Knights after we scored an amazing goal to tie up our game against them. Go ahead ask them about it I bet it was better than their first goal this weekend.

Anyway we are hoping that the two weeks off may have given us time to heal our injuries but if we loose we will use the excuse of being rusty and that will help us to sleep at night.

Buckfast

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Champlain's Keeper said:
I have respect for guys like Dap, KNVB, Rangerforever, Jinky and many others that have pissed on me because they have class in their pisstakes. I can handle a pisstake just as long as you don't go disrespecting anyone that has no reason to be brought up in here. You want to go learn how to pisstake just go read up on how Dial 911 pissed on Luc

I feel a golden shower coming on.

J D Walker

Sep 30, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Champlain's Keeper said:

what a pussy

outkast

Jan 30, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Champlain's Keeper said:
Once again Mom jokes aren't cool and you are adding fuel to the fire buddy. If I ever get a chance to play against you just watch out!!

No worries old man...your time is long gone. No chances in the near future. By the way, were u the guy wearing earmuffs on the sidelines?? and dare i say it...red gloves?

On a better note, big game coming up this week...but its raining right now so i think Albion has closed the fields until 2007. Should be a good match if its on, for some reason i think the rangers and knights already have some sort of rivalry going!?

Prediction...

Knights 3 Rangers 3...THEROB potting all 3....

and now my serious prediction

Knights 2 Rangers 1

TheRob

Jul 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Outkast, you make me laugh. ;)

It should be a good game assuming it is on. We just hope we can stay with you guys and your high powered offence that seems to have found it's legs.

sid

Dec 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
fcuk jock you scored a goal & u said you were aiming for goal ,I coached you ya clown, & lets face it you missed kicked it ya we tit,looking forward to seeing you at soccer city in maple ridge real soon ;) :eek:

jocklickscack :eek: :eek:

LucVanLierde

Not Bright
Oct 14, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Champlains Keeper aka Port Moodys Suckit...It was never made clear, do u play? If so where? I wouldnt throw down any threats towards me if I were you. 911 taking the piss, out of me....greatest canadian thread? Jesus man, your iq must sub for Forest Gump. As far as im concerned, u are a punk bitch and we are onto the rangers meeting. If u had been a player on Moody Ill give u the time, but shite...u were that big barrel of mayo on teh sidelines, watching a game, that u arent apart of when it was 0 out. Piss off, i got moms to go pound.

Knights win Rangers lose

3-1

In all fairness to the knights .......if we dont talk shite on here, no one talks......its knights bs or nothing...take your pick....

So has aldergrove already taken the league?

Rex can u catch them?

Mathematically it comes down to them losing....even winning the reaminder of our games wont mean much unless they lose a few

Zaurrini

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
LucVanLierde said:
So has aldergrove already taken the league?

Rex can u catch them?

Mathematically it comes down to them losing....even winning the reaminder of our games wont mean much unless they lose a few

OH they will lose...I guarantee it.

Hmmm.....dejaVu :(

Dial 9-1-1

Jul 9, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
LucVanLierde said:
911 taking the piss, out of me....greatest canadian thread? Jesus man, your iq must sub for Forest Gump.

Mensa Man, I believe it's Forrest Gump. And wasn't Forrest a billionaire?

Time for another Run, Wade! Run! thread.

outkast

Jan 30, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Dial 9-1-1 said:
Mensa Man, I believe it's Forrest Gump. And wasn't Forrest a billionaire?

Time for another Run, Wade! Run! thread.

just curious...

how many times did you have to look over that to make sure you didnt spell anything wrong?

p.s. I had to look over this 3 times.

J D Walker

Sep 30, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Dial 9-1-1 said:
Mensa Man, I believe it's Forrest Gump.

and he wrote "u", instead of "you". yaaaaaa 911 we got him............ i think theres a girl in MWSL thread with a spelling mistake. your piss taking is perfect. go get'r!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0