Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 1 [FVSL Division 1] Results & Banter - November '04

Will Aldergrove get through the month of November undefeated?

• Yes.

Votes: 14 43.8%
  • No.

Votes: 18 56.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

TheRob

Jul 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
New month, new thread.

What will the month bring? Will the Rangers score a goal anytime soon? Will the Highlanders continue to suck? Will Suckit get run over by a bus? Here's hoping.

Have at'er.

Zaurrini

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
The Rob, I let you down....and I could not sleep last night...

What if we tried ourselves up front...together....maybe, just maybe we'll find someone to score. We'd be like Batman and Robin. (you're Robin)

Stepchild

Jun 3, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Rex
hmnn, we cannot score right now. I got to watch the game, not a great one at all. I agree with some other comments on "how are alderhole undefeated" They muck games out, good defensively. We went at them early, missed 3 or 4 easy chances with a breakaway from inside our end only to have the ball hit the inside of the post. An early goal would have changed the game, but we cannot score. They settled down later, had some chances and scored on a defensive blunder...poor passback...goalie cleared it....hit our d-man in the chest....fell to alderholes forward.....GOAL. Seriously, there was not another player in our half.....on both teams. We gave up another goal minutes later again on another mistake, thus falling right into their apparent game plan. We need to find the fukcing net or the season is going to fall to shiiiit real soon. The game was fairly even in all, kinda a tight checking battle with not much creativity on either end.

J D Walker

Sep 30, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Stepchild said:
Rex
hmnn, we cannot score right now. I got to watch the game, not a great one at all. I agree with some other comments on "how are alderhole undefeated" They muck games out, good defensively. We went at them early, missed 3 or 4 easy chances with a breakaway from inside our end only to have the ball hit the inside of the post. An early goal would have changed the game, but we cannot score. They settled down later, had some chances and scored on a defensive blunder...poor passback...goalie cleared it....hit our d-man in the chest....fell to alderholes forward.....GOAL. Seriously, there was not another player in our half.....on both teams. We gave up another goal minutes later again on another mistake, thus falling right into their apparent game plan. We need to find the fukcing net or the season is going to fall to shiiiit real soon. The game was fairly even in all, kinda a tight checking battle with not much creativity on either end.

no excuses boys...... 2 - nil just means you shat the bed. us knights have been there, remember. we needed a tie outta sardines. and as for zuch..... where the hell was your guarantee? all talk.

Stepchild

Jun 3, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
J D Walker said:
no excuses boys...... 2 - nil just means you shat the bed. us knights have been there, remember. we needed a tie outta sardines. and as for zuch..... where the hell was your guarantee? all talk.
not making excuses, just stating how the game went. We are not getting it done and that is that, as for Z's guarantee.....he is on his own on that one.

Zaurrini

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Stepchild said:
, as for Z's guarantee.....he is on his own on that one.

Thanks for the support.

I already stated...once the ball hit the post and bounced out, I knew the guarantee turned to mush.

Should have known better than to make a guarantee on Haloween.

We will pick up the intensity at practice, make some minor adjustments, and will keep going hard.
Next week, we get some players back, and hopefully a different result.

Hopefully we play the Knights real soon, because we need a win badly. :wa:

Cantuzzi

Sep 23, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money

You know it is amazing how all of you can still rag on aldergrove... I play for the players but watch most of there home games and yesterday they flat out beat the rangers and making them look old while doing it... the opportunities were like 7-2 for aldergrove to score - rangers had the break away that they all talk about and a nice dipping shot from the top of the 18 that just went over the bar from one of there only talented players... aldergrove continually blasted the ball and if it weren’t for the keeper the game would not have been as close as it was! I remember when the rangers were the class of the league but not anymore! And as for all the BK's you are all soccer gods I just wish someone would put a boot in your mouth for you! :eek:

clubbin

Oct 7, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
lol Zaurrini I think you just need to focus on winning games with other teams because your not going to get a win off of us next time count on that! Oh ya for a team thats so good where are you in the standings?????for a guy who is so good and can meg any guy at any time what do you have to show for it middle of the pack! keep working hard you will play us soon!

Cantuzzi

Sep 23, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
clubbin

your quick wit and amazing humor is really to much for me... please tell me I did not upset the soccer gods... I sorry for posting on here a taking up spots that would otherwise be used by BK teammates telling them how funny each other is and how unbelivieable thier talent level is - really I mean you should just post in priemier right now! :rolleyes: :eek:

Stepchild

Jun 3, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Cantuzzi said:
aldergrove continually blasted the ball and if it weren’t for the keeper the game would not have been as close as it was! I remember when the rangers were the class of the league but not anymore! And as for all the BK's you are all soccer gods I just wish someone would put a boot in your mouth for you! :eek:
Well, I would respect your opinion and take on the game but considering you called our team old.................your street credit and analysis are bunk. Our average age is down 8 years from the team of old. Get your glasses checked, we have an eye Dr. on the team that can hook you up. Until then, your take on the game is tarnished.

IFANYTHINGTHENEWRANGERSARESLOWANDLESSSKILLEDWITHMOREOUTOFWEIGHTGUYSTHANOLD!!!! :rolleyes:

Dial 9-1-1

Jul 9, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
One of my beefs with starting a new thread every month is that you cut off any pisstaking that was in progress. This was posted last night on the October thread. Anyway, as usual, I'm only here to help. :rolleyes:

Get on With it said:
Let me guess SUCK IT, you must have been one of the forwards who got called for 10 of those 20 offside calls.

As I see it you are as one dimensional as the posts you put on here. Seems we both live in the Ridge and I would care to venture I may even have coached you a few years back.

Anyway if you are who I think you are you are the same player you were than. Don't players get better? Seems to me that a ref can make a mistake and it is wide open for you players to yap your heads off but what about the 25/30 poor passes you make in a game? I love to run around taking piss takes at you!

As Pavel said to me after the game, "I don't know how you do it! I would run around giving everybody reds just to shut them up." Personally I have only dropped one yellow all season for dissent, something that I am proud of! Shows that I am getting better at dealing with players and filtering out the shite that comes my way.

Bottom line here Suck It if you guys spent as much time training as you do on this site you might have a more legitimate chance of taking the league. Talk all you want but at the end of the day the team who is willing to put the work in will see the most in terms of results.

Good to see Luc has spent less time spewing crap and become more of a classy piss taker.

Finally, I don't take piss takes as I certainly don't enjy getting them, so Zaurrini Knoghts was a typo!

Rangerforever

Sep 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I would have thought the age and WEIGHT average would have dropped with my exit, no?

:D

The boys fcuked up again this weekend obviously.
All I know is by watching the Dewdney game, our lads are far from done.
If Dewdney's a top team, so are the Rangers.

Aldergrove's finding a way to knock off everyone.
Give them credit - good teams find ways to win even when they're not on.

What you don't realize is Zaurinni's got you on a string like he does with the ball out there.
I must admit though Fil, we need you up front potting goals I think.

We will inject some much needed old time enthusiasm at training Thursday as the Old Farts ain't going this week.

Stepchild my advice is to coordinate with Killer as to who will take all spoils in the beer fund crushing that will take place.
A Young Guns vs. Old Fcuks, winner takes all scrimmage? ;)
Maybe you can bring, and give us back, our fcuking fish cooler. :D

RF

Zaurrini

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Cantuzzi said:

... the opportunities were like 7-2 for aldergrove to score -

Seriously.
I think we had 5 chances in the first half.....

Breakaway and two headers inside the ten yard area come to mind.
I dont think Aldergrove really pressured in the first half....except for a flurry of corners were they couldnt get on the end of.
We then went on to hit another post, and my shot that went just over the bar.
Add the free kick at the end (that was moot-because the game was in extra time ) but still caused a little concern as the keeper had difficulty with the rebound.
Thats six chances just off the top of my head....

Now, if you say the odds of Aldergrove to score compared to ours were 7-2...that might be correct right now, as it seems we need 10 chances to get one frigin goal. :mad:

Zaurrini

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Rangerforever said:
A Young Guns vs. Old Fcuks, winner takes all scrimmage? ;) RF

right...kick us when were down.....sad thing is we still might not score. :(

Another option is the over/under 220lbs....

PS Thanks for stretching out the jersey all those years....fits perfect. :eek:

Zaurrini

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
clubbin said:
for a guy who is so good and can meg any guy at any time what do you have to show for it middle of the pack! keep working hard you will play us soon!

Only three points behind you guys, hence why we need to play you.
After we play you, we'll get three points, and be ahead of you guys in the standings....simple really.

PS Two megs yesterday....but NO frigin goals :mad: :mad: :mad:

You are right though...we (I) need to start concentrating on our next game.

focussedzaurrini :knvb:

STD

May 23, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
TheRob said:
New month, new thread.

What will the month bring? Will the Rangers score a goal anytime soon? Will the Highlanders continue to suck? Will Suckit get run over by a bus? Here's hoping.

Have at'er.

No need to worry Rangers will get six goals this weekend and the Lowlanders will continue to suck. Not sure if suckit can get hit by a bus if he is riding in it.

J D Walker

Sep 30, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Zaurrini said:
Only three points behind you guys, hence why we need to play you.
After we play you, we'll get three points, and be ahead of you guys in the standings....simple really.

not so simple zuch. even if some bizzaro world occurence took place in a game between the knights and celtic next week....... your team would still be behind in the standings due to a pathetic goals for average on behalf of your squad. 12 goals after 8 games...... even the moody furry's have more goals....... ouch

clubbin

Oct 7, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
zaurrini what makes you think that when you play us its an automatic 3 points for you????
like you said your 3 points BEHIND us which would make us a better team at this part in the season so your going to have to earn those 3 points. You wont get them we got you next time!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0